Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries (51515 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by snowland(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Who send you?
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ATEAMS: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
C news
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Was she injected or what. How could she not have known when to say stop?
Anything form of beautification that will give me pain. I jump and pass.
Even to make hair never gree me sef
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by guru90: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Everything about woman's life is just fake.... And those fake lives, they are living is seriously affecting them.....

This gal is just a example.....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Kaybanty4u(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Will yhu kip qwuet... Nonsense ingredients.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Greenback: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Geezzzz nail injuries can be very very painful
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ogemore(f): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good luck grin
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by gazza07(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Finger pains, ouch! Perr ooh! But the length of those fingers, insane
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ThickSharon123(f): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaneUO:
Our women feel that being beautiful comes with body modification. Well a young lady shared an image of what happened to her trying to lift heavy equipment around her house. What she did not notice was that accident will take place without a warning. Lady broke her nails as though she was in a fight.

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails.

Photo cred: Twitter

Ladies who have hot blood can't wear this. I mean ladies who love to fight or are rough. You must be gentle to maintain this, if not ladies, please manage the short pun nails.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Karemarealty288(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
God made woman simple ...woman made herself complicated......

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by armyofone(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
caesymore:
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided

I wondering too - how do they do it with long nails?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by descartes400: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Women with such nails that looks like 12 inches nails always have dirty butt crack and smelling VJ..now tell me..how do they clean their azzes and wipe the urine off their Vjs?

This I have seen!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by uboma(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
caesymore:
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

[/b]But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat[b] undecided

Trust me, they cannot maintain personal hygiene...

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Tabithazen(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
it's obvious that beauty is superior to the fake one. But for so many people it seems its the reverse.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Laturuturu: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Long nails are sexy esp if the hand is used to hold dixk during bj

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Never fixed nails since I was born ,seeing this I don't think I am missing out .

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by LaReinaa(f): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
I feel the pain from here
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Saao(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mightymosco:
Looks fake to me..e dey pain u nd u dey take pishure...
still argue even with pictures? Thomas learned doubt from you. You're a legend grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by uboma(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Laturuturu:
Long nails are sexy esp if the hand is used to hold dixk during bj

Wait till one of them injures you on your dick with her long nails.. What is sexy about it?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Tabithazen(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's obvious that natural beauty is superior to the fake one. But for so many people it seems its the reverse.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol...And they say the below picture is oppression?! grin

What a world!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by izubext007: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stupid girl.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by HardMirror(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
incogni2o:

Still thinking about the bolded.

Any reasonable answer? Or I'll start stereotyping ladies with long nail fixes as Baboons.

makes sense to just stereotype them. Cos I honestly dont know how they would be able to wipe their asses
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by YourFavorite21(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
I hate long nails, I was in the bus with a young lady, and she was busy trying to pick her nose, it was really iritating. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
I once asked a slay queen at a saloon how she manages to wash her down below properly and she gave me an answer that I myself tried and I nearly scared myself. They will tell u,the longer the finger the deeper it will clean d place. Pure bullcrap.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by efeteb: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you can locate any GNLD store around you, go and get Chillated Zinc. It will help the pains. You'll thank me later. You can google it.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by StreetFight: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mightymosco:
Looks fake to me..e dey pain u nd u dey take pishure...

They take pinshure on their death bed.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Never fixed nails since I was born ,seeing this I don't think I am missing out .

There's no fun innit,unless u are at war with urself,or trying impress people.

I tried it twice and gave up. I couldn't wash my below properly, also I dashed my leg against d kitchen cabinet and broke a toe nail.I died and came back to life. Its trashy abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
MaverickA3:
Ladies will always create problem that is not there and cry for solution.
God gave you nails, you remove it, you add the nails of vulture.
God gave you eye lid, you remove it, you use 2B pencil to draw your own.
God gave you eye brow, you remove it, you use gum that can blind your eyes to add longer one.
God gave you beautiful natural hair, you.... Let me just stop here.
Ladies have problem oo
That gender!
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
MaverickA3:
Ladies will always create problem that is not there and cry for solution.

God gave you beautiful natural hair, you.... Let me just stop here.
Ladies have problem oo
Bro the matter tire man pikin person go wan kiss we go need to dey open hair like curtain cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.