Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries (51518 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by debbydams(f): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaneUO:
Our women feel that being beautiful comes with body modification. Well a young lady shared an image of what happened to her trying to lift heavy equipment around her house. What she did not notice was that accident will take place without a warning. Lady broke her nails as though she was in a fight.

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails.

Photo cred: Twitter
sorry ..fixing of nails is a No for me..the glue dey use causes iritation on my nails..even eye lashes I don't fix again
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by MaverickA3: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
DMerciful:
They want to look more beautiful than they actually are
And they eventually end up looking worse

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by MaverickA3: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
The most irritating of all they use is the eye lashes. Especially when they start to blink faster than normal
NOETHNICITY:
They can smell with all those artificial things
If you know how they disgust me

This is the reason I hardly get to see a girl this days
I'm sticking with the one I have currently, very natural sweet girl
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Loreettaa: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
I use my hands to work a lot so I don't fix on my hands. Whenever I fix, it must be very short and still, I'm not used to it.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2021
JaneUO:
Our women feel that being beautiful comes with body modification. Well a young lady shared an image of what happened to her trying to lift heavy equipment around her house. What she did not notice was that accident will take place without a warning. Lady broke her nails as though she was in a fight.

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails.

How do u wipe ur ass
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Tzar(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Look at how beautiful those hands look. Yet she felt so insecure that she had to fix that ugly artificial nails?!!! Good for her!

When will our ladies learn that the more natural you look, the better?

CAVEAT- The natural look is for the beautiful ladies o! Not the Bobrisky 'unmade up' look alikes shouting 'I can't date a broke guy' upadan internet.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Elmander1983(m): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol... Just wait for chil birth grin
JaneUO:

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:11am On Dec 31, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Wetty em they use "nice natural nails" do

Em they use am get money tongue

I prefer a bad ugly nails tongue

Who is this undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Horokrox:
And an even bigger PAIN on the brains of those females who dress to impress or please others undecided
I'm not quite sure about this one though.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Thanks for your testimony. I always encourage people to keep natural nails, if you want to make it more attractive; you can apply that shiny White nail polish or any other color that matches your skin and this size of nail is not actually bad for a reasonable lady . I see ladies with long artificial nails in a different way and I love the ones with short nails. My opinion; God bless you.
Mine were never as long as those and it was still a problem. I'm also not comfortable with long nails and I wonder how people carry them. The likes of Bobrisky, Cardi B... It defeats its purpose when I can't do certain things with my fingers because of it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2021
MaverickA3:
The most irritating of all they use is the eye lashes. Especially when they start to blink faster than normal
Yes you are very correct. You know those artificial eyelashes are always very conspicuous so it's usually the first thing one gets to notice about thier facial look. And am always like 'this is one of them'. I find it difficult looking at them in thier faces due to the level of turn off.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by dnawah(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2021
JaneUO:

kiss
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by nairamaniac: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2021
caesymore:
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided

They dont
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Who is this undecided

When you reach your house
Tell your husband
Who's this, that's if you're married

You small gals don't have respect again
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Even for a person as low as you, this is still too low. Grow up, it's another year in the corner. Don't go into it still childish.
Love and light from here.
KillAlabi2021:

When you reach your house
Tell your husband
Who's this, that's if you're married

You small gals don't have respect again
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by DaRuud(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Some men dey try ooooooh .

Please people with artificial nails how do you guys wash your nyansh after going to the toilet ?

JaneUO:

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by piagetskinner(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Choi this pain de reach brain oo
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by OdefaGirl(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Zico5:

What's my business with u. If those fools financing Ur extravagant life's can afford it, why don't u focus on them. Why directing Ur annoyance unto me. You will understand better at the end. Na Ur pussy go suffer am. Nonsense

You all thinking that every lady in Nigeria is a call girl or whatever they call it are mentally deranged..... you are too broke to buy your woman a hair and went on to still call her a fool yet you don't have sense to realize that you have messed up. I will gladly want to know your wife and buy her a hair at least grade 8a, so she can feel good. Life shouldn't be spent with people like you who gives little or no value to others. Move it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.