Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries (51514 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Johel(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaneUO:
Our women feel that being beautiful comes with body modification. Well a young lady shared an image of what happened to her trying to lift heavy equipment around her house. What she did not notice was that accident will take place without a warning. Lady broke her nails as though she was in a fight.

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails.

Photo cred: Twitter

Very good....u go fix nails again Abi??
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by LollySeaSide: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mightymosco:
Looks fake to me..e dey pain u nd u dey take pishure...
More like an amateur make-up artist during one of their practice sessions.
On a second thought, women can snap picture of anything just to trend.
Wait until you things like
"Look how snake bit me today"
"My suicide story"
"Scorpion stinging me; aaaawwww!! So painful!!"
Anything that women can not snap picture with does not exist.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ouch!!! That's hurtful, I can imagine.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by 2braithe: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
I once asked a slay queen at a saloon how she manages to wash her down below properly and she gave me an answer that I myself tried and I nearly scared myself. They will tell u,the longer the finger the deeper it will clean d place. Pure bullcrap.

For you to have tried it,that means you had long nails and you were finding it difficult to wash it properly too lol grin grin

I asked a lady same too and she said she even fingers herself with the long nails.I found it difficult to believe!
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
Ladies in the house how does those girls with long nails wash their pussy?

grin grin women know dey use the nails to wash, we use the upper part of our four fingers,exempting the thumb.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kaybanty4u:
Will yhu kip qwuet... Nonsense ingredients.

Mkpurummiri victim undecided undecided
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
That's what happens when you want to join water people in their evil trend. This is experiment punishment, next time; your thumbs will follow grin STOP BEING FAKE!
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by CassieSunshine(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm nt sure u felt any pain, else you wouldn't have snapped the finger nails
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

There's no fun innit,unless u are at war with urself,or trying impress people.

I tried it twice and gave up. I couldn't wash my below properly, also I dashed my leg against d kitchen cabinet and broke a toe nail.I died and came back to life. Its trashy abeg.

Who washs down there with fingers? And that nails is meant for women that are very careful, if not...you go dey hurt yourself all the time. Toe nail stays on my legs for long, infact I dont stay without it,but that of the hand makes me feel like I am carrying something heavy, two or three days I go remove am.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by goldtosure: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
caesymore:
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided

Same thing that comes to my mind when i see overly long nails.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
I had this experience too before I learnt my lesson. All my nails were almost gone I knew what was happening. No one even pitied me because they always tell me me I have nice natural nails so it's pointless fixing.

That the 'pain in beauty'
Thanks for your testimony. I always encourage people to keep natural nails, if you want to make it more attractive; you can apply that shiny White nail polish or any other color that matches your skin and this size of nail is not actually bad for a reasonable lady . I see ladies with long artificial nails in a different way and I love the ones with short nails. My opinion; God bless you.

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maybe they have bidets at home

caesymore:
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Horokrox: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
I had this experience too before I learnt my lesson. All my nails were almost gone I knew what was happening. No one even pitied me because they always tell me me I have nice natural nails so it's pointless fixing.

And an even bigger PAIN on the brains of those females who dress to impress or please others undecided
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by josh6633: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

How do some of u girls or women that fixed long nails even manage to clean their bombo after using the toilet. I fear una abeg. Na some of those girls they carry typhoid everywhere.

I am even irritated to eat whatever that comes from those ladies.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Horokrox: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
The comment thread will be filled as usual with woman wrapper men who will fall sick if they cant rain insults on one woman atleast once a day .
I wonder the microbial infested foods you prepare as a caterer with your vulture like talons undecided
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
MaverickA3:
Ladies will always create problem that is not there and cry for solution.
God gave you nails, you remove it, you add the nails of vulture.
God gave you eye lid, you remove it, you use 2B pencil to draw your own.
God gave you eye brow, you remove it, you use gum that can blind your eyes to add longer one.
God gave you beautiful natural hair, you.... Let me just stop here.
Ladies have problem oo
They can smell with all those artificial things
If you know how they disgust me

This is the reason I hardly get to see a girl this days
I'm sticking with the one I have currently, very natural sweet girl
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Horokrox: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
saphiere:
Can't men stop raping women?
It appears you are 100% mentally RAPED that's why every DUMB comment of yours is filled with hatred towards the male folks including your brothers (if any) father uncles,etc undecided
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Wetty em they use "nice natural nails" do

Em they use am get money tongue

I prefer a bad ugly nails tongue
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Horokrox: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
gift0123:

grin grin women know dey use the nails to wash, we use the upper part of our four fingers,exempting the thumb.
You also use the long nails to aid you in fingering yourself undecided
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ladycewhy:
sorry about the toe nail. Even with my short nails I still occasionally scratch myself unknowingly.

To those who can manage things well with fixed nails kudos to them, I don't have the strength for it.

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
2braithe:

For you to have tried it,that means you had long nails and you were finding it difficult to wash it properly too lol grin grin

I asked a lady same too and she said she even fingers herself with the long nails.I found it difficult to believe!

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by NiggasInParis: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
I told my woman. Her natural finger nails looks much more well kept, enticing, decent, attractive and lovely than when she fix all these nails they do fix. She laughed and we joked about it... But at least me i dun talk my mind.. Some girls will think its because guy man don't want to give them money to do things and things... Lol, Nonsense
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Horokrox:
You also use the long nails to aid you in fingering yourself undecided

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Psoul(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaneUO:
Our women feel that being beautiful comes with body modification. Well a young lady shared an image of what happened to her trying to lift heavy equipment around her house. What she did not notice was that accident will take place without a warning. Lady broke her nails as though she was in a fight.

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails

Use super glue to fix it back. It's normal.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by shantti(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
makes sense to just stereotype them. Cos I honestly dont know how they would be able to wipe their asses

Especially those that use water instead of tissue
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Bigchristo: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaneUO:

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails.

Photo cred: Twitter
You never see anything
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by HardMirror(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
undecided undecided
shantti:

Especially those that use water instead of tissue
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Xantel(f): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sorry, but too long for this festive season
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by OdefaGirl(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Zico5:
I love this. I don't even know who the fools are trying to impress. Na so my wife talk of buying natural hair. The kind of eyes I take look her. Man still they try to balance life for this Buhari regime, na natural hair u dey talk of. Man should try not to impress this gender. U can't ever satisfy them. If God himself can't then who are u.

You just open your mouth waaahhh!!!! and talk. Why would you say "fools", thought you are married? Or is your wife a fool?
You acting so to your wife is because you can't afford her the hair not because you don't like it.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by seunayantokun(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mightymosco:
Looks fake to me..e dey pain u nd u dey take pishure...

It's an artificial pain!
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Timiskid: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
She is careless n at the same time is a lesson to her.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Zico5(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
OdefaGirl:

You just open your mouth waaahhh!!!! and talk. Why would you say "fools", thought you are married? Or is your wife a fool?
You acting so to your wife is because you can't afford her the hair not because you don't like it.
What's my business with u. If those fools financing Ur extravagant life's can afford it, why don't u focus on them. Why directing Ur annoyance unto me. You will understand better at the end. Na Ur pussy go suffer am. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.