Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries (51517 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Adakintroy: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
This people go film their last days for hospital.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Adakintroy: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
This people go film their last days for hospital with their own hand.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Babyboyforeal(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ladies in the house how does those girls with long nails wash their pussy?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Fashionista01(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Natural is the Key.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Hassanmaye(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Zico5:
I love this. I don't even know who the fools are trying to impress. Na so my wife talk of buying natural hair. The kind of eyes I take look her. Man still they try to balance life for this Buhari regime, na natural hair u dey talk of. Man should try not to impress this gender. U can't ever satisfy them. If God himself can't then who are u.
Lol that gender!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

There's no fun innit,unless u are at war with urself,or trying impress people.

I tried it twice and gave up. I couldn't wash my below properly, also I dashed my leg against d kitchen cabinet and broke a toe nail.I died and came back to life. Its trashy abeg.
sorry about the toe nail. Even with my short nails I still occasionally scratch myself unknowingly.

To those who can manage things well with fixed nails kudos to them, I don't have the strength for it.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Karleb(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
One thing I hate about this long nails is that they easily encourage dirtiness.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Sleekfingers: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaneUO:
Our women feel that being beautiful comes with body modification. Well a young lady shared an image of what happened to her trying to lift heavy equipment around her house. What she did not notice was that accident will take place without a warning. Lady broke her nails as though she was in a fight.

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails.

Photo cred: Twitter

Fake bum bum
Fake breasts
Fake eyelashes
Fake eyebrows
Fake nails
Fake hair
Fake lips

Na only fake toto e remain

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Cousin9999: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
They make nails that snap on and off. There's no need to risk that.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by HowDareU: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oh Lord, I am a born again chisIan. I want to type something . . . I . . . I . . . chai . .
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
MaverickA3:
Ladies will always create problem that is not there and cry for solution.
God gave you nails, you remove it, you add the nails of vulture.
God gave you eye lid, you remove it, you use 2B pencil to draw your own.
God gave you eye brow, you remove it, you use gum that can blind your eyes to add longer one.
God gave you beautiful natural hair, you.... Let me just stop here.
Ladies have problem oo

And they will be making noise up and down: "I need a real man"
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
God forgive me.. cheesy Why do i find this amusing.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Pataricatering(f): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
The comment thread will be filled as usual with woman wrapper men who will fall sick if they cant rain insults on one woman atleast once a day .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Cousin9999: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Fake bum bum
Fake breasts
Fake eyelashes
Fake eyebrows
Fake nails
Fake hair
Fake lips

Na only fake toto e remain

And men are the main ones responsible for all that being popular. They're the ones gassing up these alien-looking women.

But there's a trend in the opposite direction. There's more women refusing to wear any makeup, and natural hair is arguably having its best era since ancient times.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by GoldenSpec: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
E for comot one of ur finger sef undecided
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Oddfinder: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saao:
still argue even with pictures? Thomas learned doubt from you. You're a legend grin
Do u really know pain? So because u saw blood u feel thats the most painful injury?
If that injury was really painful, she wouldn't have had d 'guts' to take pictures almost immediately!
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by FX2BROWN: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sorry babe, I feel your pain. But, how would ladies with long nails clean their anus after using toilet?
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by dannyspeejay(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
So sorry
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Romanoff(f): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
I've only fixed it once, after that, I said "never again".

To wash cloth na wahala.
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Enny2013(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
caesymore:
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided
Dey don't wipe deir asses neatly. One of my friends doesn't bother much.she would just rush in and out of d rest room without proper clean up.Her underwear stink.she has bin dumped severally n yet she couldn't do without nails n eye lashes. One of his boyfriends once told me "ur friend no neat at all, talk to her nau"...I did talked to her n boom,d end of d friendship.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nyascobar1414: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ladies that do this , how will they be able to wash their already dripping smelly fishy toto smell..

Even their buttcrack, how will they clean it properly..
Washing of clothes nkor?

Fernandez Pablo is an Old HAG..
Know this and know feminism
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by chiga131: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
caesymore:
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided

Tissue bruh tissue
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by alphaNomega: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
I had this experience too before I learnt my lesson. All my nails were almost gone I knew what was happening. No one even pitied me because they always tell me me I have nice natural nails so it's pointless fixing.

That the 'pain in beauty'

There is no pain in beauty angry

Women like to punish themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by DMerciful(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
They want to look more beautiful than they actually are
MaverickA3:
Ladies will always create problem that is not there and cry for solution.
God gave you nails, you remove it, you add the nails of vulture.
God gave you eye lid, you remove it, you use 2B pencil to draw your own.
God gave you eye brow, you remove it, you use gum that can blind your eyes to add longer one.
God gave you beautiful natural hair, you.... Let me just stop here.
Ladies have problem oo
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
saphiere:
Can't men stop raping women?
how many men are raping women abeg get out
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Surfacebaba: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hahaha ha happy new year
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
ednut1:
Cant women just be natural What is all these self
I tire o...The truth is those that appear natural are not even aware how men cherish their appearance..
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by MossLuv: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
What of the day she was disvirgined?
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Omoluabi16(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
I no know wetin ladies dey see for this nail and eye wey Dem dey fix. If only they knew..
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Jayrow08: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idiot! Her toto go too dey wuzembaza die!!!!
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by 1Sharon(f): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ouchh embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.