Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) (50004 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Buliwyf:

More dumb nonsense.

grin

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by chrisifeanyi: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God

Fool. GO and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by rowland545(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
T
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by brain54(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Proactive thinking...

Good!!!

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Golan007: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Vulcanheph:

You literally spoke my mind @ the bolded.... There's something NASA isn't telling us.

Why the sudden need for religions to find a way to confront UFOs. ??

They are readying your minds for the inevitable.

There's life on other planets and this would surely be made public in the not-too-distant future.

5 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by tempest01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
If there are aliens, the US government and several other powers already know they exist. It has been kept secret all along. NASA too will know if it exists.
Keeping that information away from the public will do no good.

4 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its so amazing to see how everything is falling into place.

We are racing towards the Great event known as The RAPTURE of the Church.
Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used as an excuse to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD,
Leave a note for your Families, Neighbour's and Friends! I Did not go with any Aliens. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

Leaving a note for your family implies that u no when the rapture will take place. How can u then leave a note for your family that u have raptured, when u don't no when the rapture will take place?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Tovard(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Things are getting crazy everyday, new inventions
and discovering day in day out. Western world is challenging God even though few only believes His existence.

We, humans are problems and finding it difficult to provide solutions, the earth is aging and we are complicating things more. Technology is good but the effects on us is damaging beyond the benefits.

I can't stop to imagine what will happen in the next 50 to 100 years if the world will still exist, people are now thinking beyond artificial intelligence and power.

We are in thirst for wide knowledge, bringing in the unimaginable world and circumstances coupled with technology innovation. Indeed, there's no satisfaction in technology we find pleasure!

5 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by gnhpowerhouse: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jokerman:

No aliens, just demons parading as aliens
. U mean Science Captures Demons ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by siofra(f): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jokerman:

Are you for real?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by slimjohn2k5: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God

I think this guy's soul is troubled

But don't mess around the supreme being
I HV heard of many like that do emergency repentance on their death bed. I pray it won't be your case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
. U mean Science Captures Demons ...

Fallen angels actually open man's eyes to a lot of things before God's appointed time... so yes, science can

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
NASA has been creating alien for age now. Area 51 comes to mind. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

Are you for real?

Of cos....
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Adakintroy: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
If there be knowledge they will fade. If there be prophesy they will vanquish. But love will persist.

Now abide faith, hope and love. But the greatest is love.

8 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Sluvist(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Until they brought disaster to this planet from somewhere. Science has already brought global warming that comes with unnatural disasters, flooding, earthquake, and diseases. Now trying to look for aliens into this planet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are so indoctrinated that you miss the point. When aliens are eventually discovered revealed, it will prove that religion is a lie and that will cause global confusion. Aliens are real, you only need to research a little to know this.
American created them.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God

Forgive @TheSourcerer, Father for this act. Have mercy. May your name be glorified forevermore. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
They're life in other planets like: There is a planet that its color is like clay soil. That planet has some animals and human beings and also has a little amount of water in it but its like a dessert. Don't ask me how I know of it. Those scientists will find it really hard to make it in that planet because everything there is Powerful! Supernatural power is at work in that planet. Let me drop off here..

6 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Ttjj: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Really
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Golan007: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jokerman:

As oyinbos are also demons parading as human beings abi?

grin

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by lampi: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used as an excuse to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD,
Leave a note for your Families, Neighbour's and Friends! I Did not go with any Aliens. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS
even Jesus I believe is laughing at ur stupidity now. have sense in Jesus name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by almarthins(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

People of GOD,

Correct! For sm of us who had bn watching sci fi movie can easily relate. They will say na alien carry people that vanished

7 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by leye4u: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
joelbooks:
Righteousness2 the fake Prophet with his usual wild news. You are the op, you are the FTC
What made him fake?....His mission here is to preach the gospel and he is totally focused o that.

Everyone on nairaland is here for different reasons.

Let him be

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Tess24: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God

What did he do to you?

5 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by musicwriter(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

People of GOD,

Indeed, you'll be raptured when they discover this earth-like planet and need slaves to work the land. I wish it could actually be fulfilled in your lifetime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by rave1047: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Interesting
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

People of GOD,
Can you for once, keep shut!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by GloShare(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are so indoctrinated that you miss the point. When aliens are eventually discovered revealed, it will prove that religion is a lie and that will cause global confusion. Aliens are real, you only need to research a little to know this.

I wonder why they don't understand this.

Alien discovery will invalidate religion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Bellerophon: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

People of GOD,

Finally, you crawl out of the hole of your fanaticism
To breathe the air your data gives you in the virtual universe of an internet created by the very same technology you endlessly impugn and demonize! The first thing I do to validate the credibility of your news is to look at the journalistic provenance or source which all the time are ramshackle and unreliable sources! NASA did not send a priest on any of the Apollo missions neither was the church there for the lunar Landing when Armstrong took one huge leap for humanity in the 60s!

Like the infamous lady evangelist always sputtering incoherent extremist gibberish and propaganda, you are a classic diagnosis of Multiple personality disorder! You cherish and gloat on what you think will be the end of the world! You sequester the truth from your posts to cultivate your doctrine of fear! Shamefully, the forum is awash with apparatchiks and impressionable malleable minds! Your relevance bemuses me! Just how, is a mad man let loose with no restraints at all, to the misguided amusement of a viewing public??!! Truly like the Yorubas will say, “werey dun wo, ko se bi lomo!”

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facts About The Milky Way Galaxy (with Photos) / Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Huge Cobra Invades A House In Kogi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.