Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) (50122 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
There exist no alien life in the known observable universe.
Maybe Venus at a point in time ?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2021
adoyi8:
The God debate managed to survive evolution through theistic evolutions and inconclusiveness of science on the origin of life but can it survive the alien discovery? I wonder how christians and muslims will twist their holy books to accomodate it.
oh probably Jesus was an Alien

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are not making any sense.
You either. What does prediction has to do with the coming of alien. I'm telling you the U S created the said aliens you're there doubting.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its so amazing to see how everything is falling into place.

We are racing towards the Great event known as The RAPTURE of the Church.

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD, Preparing, Watching and Praying,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbours and Friends who refused JESUS Christ;
I DID NOT GO WITH ANY ALIENS. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

The Invasion of Aliens
Revelation 9: 1 - 10
Fifth trumpet (Time) next
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2021
jaxxy:

If there is an Alien world or galaxy out there why haven’t they made contact with us rather than us a lesser intelligence making 1st contact with them?

The priest called to prepare people for a 1st contact believes in rapture cos it’s part of the scriptures. The priest is not a atheist. undecided

I believe all theories and beliefs should be considered for any event we have never experienced b4.

First mistake you are making is to assume we have a lesser intelligence than any contactable aliens out there. For all you know, we might be the most advanced civilization in the closest star cluster.

Second mistake you are making is to think that a sufficiently advanced species which is far more intelligent than humans, as you have assumed, will want to contact a species of inferior intelligence. Perhaps what we have does not even register as intelligence to them. They might consider us the way we consider ants.

Third mistake you made is to assume only a priest was called. Many beliefs are being studied and will probably be variables in any simulation they want to carry out. Even atheistic beliefs will also be included.

All theories and beliefs should be considered. But the OP is not considering all. He is claiming that his own specific idea is the only possible outcome despite the fact that the exercise and evidence does not in any way support that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by ti4c: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2021
That means they are finally going to accept what they have been denying, that life or aliens exist. After denying it all this while. This is amazing �

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by timay1: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
truehero:
Scientists have not even been able to analyze the UFO stuff here on earth and suddenly they now have the technology to explore life outside their domain. Interesting.

Bold of you to assume they've not studied, analyse and even confirmed some of the UFO sightings here on earth. Obviously, the findings would be top secret so you and I wouldn't know what they find.

The fact that they are sending a lot of probes and spacecrafts in their numbers to space in the last ten years should tell you that something fishing is going on in space. Even the Chinese all of a sudden started building a space station out of nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Jokerman(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
LushGreenz:
I love and respect you so much brother. But the concept of Rapture is not Biblical. It's not revealed in eschatological studies.

The Antichrist will come and wage war against the Saints and overpower them.

And the day of the Lord will not come except there comes a falling away FIRST,and the man of sin be revealed.
The sun and moon shall darken etc.

None of the disciples were raptured. Not even Christ himself.

We(Christians) will be persecuted for the testimony of Jesus and our souls will cry out from under the Alter of God where we'll be told to wait.

The Rapture concept came about in the late 70s and early 80s to create a generation of lukewarm Christians who will fear the first death and thus be unprepared to stand their ground when the man of sin comes on the scene.

Correct... John Darby brought about thr doctrine.... however, after the tribulation, Jesus will come to gather his people away from the earth, before the wrath of God begins to fall on the earth for those who worshipped Satan and the antichrist by receiving his mark....

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
ti4c:
That means they are finally going to accept what they have been denying, that life or aliens exist. After denying it all this while. This is amazing �

Aliens exists and they will invade earth soon.

Revelation 9:1-10
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

First mistake you are making is to assume we have a lesser intelligence than any contactable aliens out there. For all you know, we might be the most advanced civilization in the closest star cluster.

Second mistake you are making is to think that a sufficiently intelligent species which is far more intelligent than humans, as you have assumed, will want to contact a species of inferior intelligence. Perhaps what we have does not even register as intelligence to them. They might consider us the way we consider ants.

Third mistake you made is to assume only a priest was called. Many beliefs are being studied and will probably be variables in any simulation they want to carry out. Even atheistic beliefs will also be included.

All theories and beliefs should be considered. But the OP is not considering all. He is claiming that his own specific idea is the only possible outcome despite the fact that the exercise and evidence does not in any way support that.

The op isnt NASA to consider all theories. He considers the one he has experience and facts on. Others can consider theirs too he didn’t say he will beat u for considering ur own.

2ndly u contradicting ur saying human are a higher intelligence and the saying higher intelligence may not want to contact us 1st. Pick 1. undecided

U are making mistakes also by ur contradictions. undecided
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are so indoctrinated that you miss the point. When aliens are eventually discovered revealed, it will prove that religion is a lie and that will cause global confusion. Aliens exist. You only need to research a little to know this.

Why are antagonising the guy? Did he say anything contrary? Ofcus Aliens exist. They predated this earth therefore waiting for us in future.

Revelation 9:1-10 read it plz.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2021
jaxxy:

The op isnt NASA to consider all theories. He considers the one he has experience and facts on. Others can consider theirs too he didn’t say he will beat u for considering ur own.

2ndly u contradicting ur saying human are a higher intelligence and the saying higher intelligence may not want to contact us 1st. Pick 1. undecided

U are making mistakes also by ur contradictions. undecided

I thought I was talking to a smart person. You obviously have a comprehension problem. And thinking isn't one of your strengths. The OP has experience and facts on the rapture and aliens? cheesy cheesy

I gave you two possible scenarios that answers your questions about why the aliens haven't contacted us first. You will notice I didn't claim anywhere that that is exactly and absolutely the reason. I just gave you alternatives to your theory. Either we are the smartest civilization around or the aliens don't consider us smart by their own standards. If you dont understand what alternatives are, I can't help you. It is obvious you have the same beliefs as the OP hence your willful ignorance and trying to twist my words. Maybe you should eat some food and then read again because it seems you went to bed hungry.

I also showed the OP why his own beliefs are moronic too. You can keep quoting me to show your pain. Probably another apron-wearing clown trying to waste my time cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

More dumb nonsense.

People with foresight are already doing research to know how human civilization will respond to a seismic change like if aliens are discovered. They are not waiting for the discovery and being caught unawares. They want to be able to simulate it and advice governments how to respond appropriately.

This religious zealot, whose education has been a waste, is instead seeing the end of the world and some mythological rapture that is never going to happen.

It is people like you and your backwards church members that NASA is preparing for. They don't want you to start rolling in the mud with your aprons and shouting with your crude accents in the aftermath of a first-contact event.

Please tell the fool.
I don't know why humans will consciously busy themselves feeding people with dark poison. Very poisonous poison from their empty shells of a brain. That guy dey ready to write one full page for each thread. Still if you painstakingly read through, it's just empty blabs and crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by josh123(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2021
There is a deep secret they don't want the world to know
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

Fool. GO and die

Why curse him?
Is your name God?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by erikcantona: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2021
erikcantona:

People will hate you because of truth, keep on with your Gospel, God bless you.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Gospel2Day:

You're ignorant, very ignorant.
I pray God open your eyes and mind.
You're not attacking Righteousness. You're attacking the Bible and its Inspirer, God.
Repent of your hostile rebellion against biblical truth, lest you regret for zillion centuries in the Lake of Fire.
Shalom.

Another [/b]DUMBER NONSENSE[b]
My friend shut up! See him mouth like zillion centuries in lake of rubbish fire.
You see! all you religious bigots with your strange stupid ways of thinking are a real shame to humanity. Honestly!
Maybe we truly need the rapture to take you all away and FEED you to your aliens(Jesus,Alah, lucifer) or whomever you expect to see.
Then the earth will only have REASONABLE beings within it. Making Life much Peaceful and better.
Idiots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2021
whirlwind7:

Be patient. It is not my duty to school you concerning this.
I talked about declassified documents, didn't l?
What's next, Earth is flat? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Onlinebar: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbours and Friends who refused JESUS Christ;
You are just a f*ool if this is what you can decipher from the news
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by achu442(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2021
These people have started again..
Aliens are fiction.
Created by humans to discredit God.

If Aliens should invade the earth, they were then created by humans.

But I bet you, God Omniscience knows the end from the beginning.

NASA has failed again.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by respect80(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

grin grin

Nothing sensible will ever come from this otondo

So you are aware of this too?
His stewpidity is in a special dimension. Sometimes I would just read a comment and I will suspect it's him and guess what, once I scroll up to check the moniker, it will definitely be him. And trust me, I have never been disappointed doing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

I thought I was talking to a smart person. You obviously have a comprehension problem. And thinking isn't one of your strengths. The OP has experience and facts on the rapture and aliens? cheesy cheesy

I gave you two possible scenarios that answers your questions about why the aliens haven't contacted us first. You will notice I didn't claim anywhere that that is exactly and absolutely the reason. I just gave you alternatives to your theory. Either we are the smartest civilization around or the aliens don't consider us smart by their own standards. If you dont understand what alternatives are, I can't help you. It is obvious you have the same beliefs as the OP hence your willful ignorance and trying to twist my words. Maybe you should eat some food and then read again because it seems you went to bed hungry.

I also showed the OP why his own beliefs are moronic too. You can keep quoting me to show your pain. Probably another apron-wearing clown trying to waste my time cheesy

I only said ur claims or alternatives where contradicting each other and u started taking it personally and talking rubbish about Sm1 u don’t know. This shows ur level of reasoning and intolerance to objective arguments.

I said aliens where more intelligent and u said humans are or maybe more intelligent and then said aliens might also be more intelligent. undecided

Alternatives yes bt u still said nothing concrete or better from what I said to tell me what I said is a mistake cos u don’t know either.

I wasn’t the one who said aliens where higher intelligence, humans have been saying so for decades. How they came about that I don’t know neither do u.

I share similar sentiments with the op is not a crime. NASA called a priest that equally shares same sentiments of rapture as the op and they called others who don’t. What is the issue with the op sentiments??

The Bible is a book of facts, mysteries and proven beliefs and philosophies. What is ur problem with it??

Atheists on the other hand don’t believe in anything and don’t know anything much about anything. They can’t tell how the world was made or make any sensible claims. It’s all a mystery.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nwaelohim: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Same way they prepared the world with the white Jesus story and wrote a book about it called it bible.. religion is really an opium.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by lereinter(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hmmmm
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
Good for them. Humans encountering aliens will forever change the course of humanity.

Aliens are just demons and evil spirits that transformed their selves to physical biengs.

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
jaxxy:

I only said ur claims or alternatives where contradicting each other and u started taking it personally and talking rubbish about Sm1 u don’t know. This shows ur level of reasoning and intolerance to objective arguments.

I said aliens where more intelligent and u said humans are or maybe more intelligent and then said aliens might also be more intelligent. undecided

Alternatives yes bt u still said nothing concrete or better from what I said to tell me what I said is a mistake cos u don’t know either.

I wasn’t the one who said aliens where higher intelligence, humans have been saying so for decades. How they came about that I don’t know neither do u.

I share similar sentiments with the op is not a crime. NASA called a priest that equally shares same sentiments of rapture as the op and they called others who don’t. What is the issue with the op sentiments??

The Bible is a book of facts, mysteries and proven beliefs and philosophies. What is ur problem with it??

Atheists on the other hand don’t believe in anything and don’t know anything much about anything. They can’t tell how the world was made or make any sensible claims. It’s all a mystery.

It is obvious you still haven't eaten since last night and are still cranky. When you say something smug and condescending like "he will not flog you if you believe your own" you have already shown you are incapable of deep thought or reasonable discourse. I don't abide condescending clowns.

Yes alternatives can contradict each other if they are mutually exclusive, you clown. Like I said, thinking is not your strength. If I give you 5 possible scenarios in which only 1 of the 5 of them can be true, 2 or more of those 5 can be contradictory. It's like you wasted time in school. Go and ask for your money back. Half-baked graduate. I am sure you didn't do well in school either. cheesy

Why should my alternatives be any more concrete? I guess you haven't heard of reasonable doubt in law before. Are you that insular?

So you also skipped the many times when humans have also claimed that aliens could also be less intelligent than humans right? Or that they could just be unicellular microbes. I guess you conveniently forgot that part and stuck to only what you want to believe.

You don't just share sentiments with the OP. You share aprons with him too. Only Lord Chosen members are this daft. You will notice that other Christians don't follow your moronic ways and tactics. So I know you are one of them. And intelligence isn't what you guys are known for.

The Bible is a book of fairytales and folklore. Deal with it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Goldentulip2: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Smh
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

More dumb nonsense.

People with foresight are already doing research to know how human civilization will respond to a seismic change like if aliens are discovered. They are not waiting for the discovery and being caught unawares. They want to be able to simulate it and advice governments how to respond appropriately.

This religious zealot, whose education has been a waste, is instead seeing the end of the world and some mythological rapture that is never going to happen.

It is people like you and your backwards church members that NASA is preparing for. They don't want you to start rolling in the mud with your aprons and shouting with your crude accents in the aftermath of a first-contact event.

Aliens are just demons and evil spirits that transformed themselves to physical biengs christains who are knowledgeable won't be shocked when this telescope captures them in pictures cause the Bible have already elaborated extensively about them to believers it's only unbelievers like u that will definitely be shocked.

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
adoyi8:
The God debate managed to survive evolution through theistic evolutions and inconclusiveness of science on the origin of life but can it survive the alien discovery? I wonder how christians and muslims will twist their holy books to accomodate it.

Aliens are just demons and evil spirits most christains already knows this.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2021
JOemmy:

Aliens are just demons and evil spirits that transformed themselves to physical biengs christains who are knowledgeable won't be shocked when this telescope captures them in pictures cause the Bible have already elaborated extensively about them to believers it's only unbelievers like u that will definitely be shocked.

SMH. Another apron-wearing clown. These guys seem to be crawling out of their holes today.

Everybody join me to laugh at this clown.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

It is obvious you still haven't eaten since last night and are still cranky. When you say something smug and condescending like "he will not flog you if you believe your own" you have already shown you are incapable of deep thought or reasonable discourse. I don't abide condescending clowns.

Yes alternatives can contradict each other if they are mutually exclusive, you clown. Like I said, thinking is not your strength. If I give you 5 possible scenarios in which only 1 of the 5 of them can be true, 2 or more of those 5 can be contradictory. It's like you wasted time in school. Go and ask for your money back. Half-baked graduate. I am sure you didn't do well in school either. cheesy

Why should my alternatives be any more concrete? I guess you haven't heard of reasonable doubt in law before. Are you that insular?

So you also skipped the many times when humans have also claimed that aliens could also be less intelligent than humans right? Or that they could just be unicellular microbes. I guess you conveniently forgot that part and stuck to only what you want to believe.

You don't just share sentiments with the OP. You share aprons with him too. Only Lord Chosen members are this daft. You will notice that other Christians don't follow your moronic ways and tactics. So I know you are one of them. And intelligence isn't what you guys are known for.

The Bible is a book of fairytales and folklore. Deal with it. cheesy

Omg u are just a dunce who loves argue bt can’t even do that with looking stupid.

U say u don’t abide by condescending clowns bt immediately start personal insults and more condescending remarks. Forgetting u started the condescending clownish behavior 1st bt stating Sm1 hasn’t eaten all nite because of a simple argument? Or is that not condescending u clown?? undecided

If I don’t know how to reason better to and learn and don’t fool urself trying too hard to look smart when u are completely dumb. I can see u delusion and stupidity all over ur baseless and empty comments.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Omg u are just a dunce who loves argue bt can’t even do that with looking stupid.

U say u don’t abide by condescending clowns bt immediately start personal insults and more condescending remarks. Forgetting u started the condescending clownish behavior 1st bt stating Sm1 hasn’t eaten all nite because of a simple argument? Or is that not condescending u clown?? undecided

If I don’t know how to reason better to and learn and don’t fool urself trying too hard to look smart when u are completely dumb. I can see u delusion and stupidity all over ur baseless and empty comments.

You are the king of morons who didn't know about alternatives and that they can be contradictory. I just gave you some lessons in logic that you probably skipped when you were in school and now trying to make up for your bad decisions in life by being religious. grin

Like I advised you earlier, go and eat and come back to make sensible arguments here. Until then I will keep making a mockery of you on this thread. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog / Huge Cobra Invades A House In Kogi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.