Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) (50088 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by cly490(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God
I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by lomprico(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
So aliens exist?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
This professy is already coming to pass
I heard it will happen next year ending
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by GloShare(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

Religion is too valuable a tool for subjugating the minds of men. The gatekeepers will find a way to keep the illusion going.

That is why they've hired religious scholars
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO MEET AN ALIEN AND FVCK IT.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Freddo99(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
aliens? i dont think so, just demons staying in their own world. sometimes in the night they infiltrate our dwelling place on earth. they are responsible for human nightmare, sometimes you feel something is suffocating you and even you cry the person closer cannot hear you and after the encounter you feel drenched. thats the work of those so called aliens, if only the scientist knows that these creatures also have their own world to dwell in different from the planet earth they will not be confused about the creatures called aliens.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Fidelarinze9(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its so amazing to see how everything is falling into place.

We are racing towards the Great event known as The RAPTURE of the Church.

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used as an excuse to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

Listen, People of GOD,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbour's and Friends who refused JESUS Christ! I Did not go with any Aliens. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

Oga this your method is not Christlike abeg.

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by LushGreenz: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
I love and respect you so much brother. But the concept of Rapture is not Biblical. It's not revealed in eschatological studies.

The Antichrist will come and wage war against the Saints and overpower them.

And the day of the Lord will not come except there comes a falling away FIRST,and the man of sin be revealed.
The sun and moon shall darken etc.

None of the disciples were raptured. Not even Christ himself.

We(Christians) will be persecuted for the testimony of Jesus and our souls will cry out from under the Alter of God where we'll be told to wait.

The Rapture concept came about in the late 70s and early 80s to create a generation of lukewarm Christians who will fear the first death and thus be unprepared to stand their ground when the man of sin comes on the scene.

Righteousness2:

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used as an excuse to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

Listen, People of GOD,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbour's and Friends who refused JESUS Christ! I Did not go with any Aliens. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Horokrox: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jokerman:

No aliens, just demons parading as aliens
You religious clowns should crawl back to your Timeline in the Paleolithic Era
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by PaNnamdi: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

Listen, People of GOD,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbour's and Friends who refused JESUS Christ;
I Did not go with any Aliens. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS
Stop taking mukpurummiri
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by PaNnamdi: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freddo99:
aliens? i dont think so, just demons staying in their own world. sometimes in the night they infiltrate our dwelling place on earth. they are responsible for human nightmare, sometimes you feel something is suffocating you and even you cry the person closer cannot hear you and after the encounter you feel drenched. thats the work of those so called aliens, if only the scientist knows that these creatures also have their own world to dwell in different from the planet earth they will not be confused about the creatures called aliens.
Not actually, what u described is called sleep paralysis a state whereby u are partially awake but your brain is shut down

It caused by irregular sleep patterns and stress.

u can Google about sleep paralysis and research more on it

It is not demons that cause it
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Vulcanheph:

You literally spoke my mind @ the bolded.... There's something NASA isn't telling us.

Why the sudden need for religions to find a way to confront UFOs. ??

You don't get it, do you?
They're only simulating how the world will react to news of first contact. How will the Christians take it, after the bible told them of creation of the world according to the book of genesis.
Any proof of contact with extraterrestrial life makes the bible useless. That means heaven and hell obviously don't exist. Beliefs passed down from generations.
How do you even start to stomach that?
If we can discover one, then the probability of billions of other extraterrestrial life is solid 1.
I hope we are able to make first contact in my lifetime. Cos it'll be shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by IbileIfe: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2021
They are already among us.
The ignorance of humans is worsened by conventional thinking.
Aliens are not humans and so will not think like humans and so their invasion of the earth will not be as humans expect them to appear and attack from UFOs and ETs. They are already here and they walk among us.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Golan007: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2021
[s]
Freddo99:
[/s]
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
They're life in other planets like: There is a planet that its color is like clay soil. That planet has some animals and human beings and also has a little amount of water in it but its like a dessert. Don't ask me how I know of it. Those scientists will find it really hard to make it in that planet because everything there is Powerful! Supernatural power is at work in that planet. Let me drop off here..

Lol
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Ddokie: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Golan007:

Oh.

I thought we were created in God's likeness and image?

How does the existence of other beings in other planets change that?

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

Oga this your method is not Christlike abeg.

Sure people like you will say Christ was not Christlike when he made a whip of chords and also threw people's money away..

Or Paul wasn't when he called some Christians "Fools"

Or the two witnesses to come and what they will do init?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Send some prayers for this young man whom Lucifer is bent on destroying in Hell.

Our Prayers for him and those like him is that their eyes of understanding be opened and they come to Embrace JESUS Christ so that they will be Saved before it becomes late.

Amen

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Newboss:
It takes a special level of arrogance to think we're the only intelligent living beings in this galaxy.
Most people don't even understand this. Even our small milky way galaxy has over 100 billion planets. Then imagine Andromeda or other close ones. It's plain stupid to say that it's only this Earth that supports life. I mean when you check the size of other stars and compare them to our sun, it makes us insignificant. There's alien life out there, humanoid forms or not, it's terrifying and I hope to witness the first encounter before I die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD, Prepared , Watching and Praying,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbours and Friends who refused JESUS Christ;
I DID NOT GO WITH ANY ALIENS. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

Please always read and understand post before your myopic comments. Don't let your many likes and shares here deceive you. Most people here are gullible.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

People of GOD, Prepared , Watching and Praying,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbours and Friends who refused JESUS Christ;
I DID NOT GO WITH ANY ALIENS. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS
Gbamsulotely tongue

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Freddo99:
Dey eat more beans sha. It helps to rejuvenate weak brain cells. What the hell is this hahahahahahaha grin
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Ddokie:

How does the existence of other beings in other planets change that?
One word: Chaos.
Discovery of extraterrestrial life means hell and heaven doesn't exist. That means doing good gets you nowhere. Because religion created heaven and hell to keep humans in check. If you remove that, the world would have ended tey tey. People do good so as to go to heaven. Add existence of alien life and all those doctrines are null.
Imagine the Chaos.
It's a very serious matter.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by IbileIfe: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You don't get it, do you?
They're only simulating how the world will react to news of first contact. How will the Christians take it, after the bible told them of creation of the world according to the book of genesis.
Any proof of contact with extraterrestrial life makes the bible useless. That means heaven and hell obviously don't exist. Beliefs passed down from generations.
How do you even start to stomach that?
If we can discover one, then the probability of billions of other extraterrestrial life is solid 1.
I hope we are able to make first contact in my lifetime. Cos it'll be shocked

You are wrong.
You misread the Holy Bible.
The creation of the earth is different from the creation of the universe.
Are principalities and powers in high places mentioned in the Holy Bible not aliens in other planets?

The Big Bang Theory does not contradict the Holy Bible before the creation of the earth. Read Genesis 1-3.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.'"

The ignorance of humans is using the calendar of the world to determine the creation of heaven and Earth. But the Holy Bible clearly states that 1, 000 days on Earth is like one day to Almighty God.

How old was the earth when it was without form and it was void?
Do you understand the sentence "and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."?

Almighty God is the Beginning and the End.
He is the Word that created the world.
The Word became flesh and dwelth among us.

The Holy Bible says heaven and Earth shall pass away. But the Word of God will never pass away.

For those who doubt the existence of God is because they are ignorant of the Word from Genesis 1-3 and clarified in John 1-3.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

If God does not exist, we cannot exist.
To doubt the existence of God is doubt our own existence.
We are the evidence of the existence of God

Last year in His Revelation to me, He said He has known me before Creation.
And said I would not understand.

The existence of God cannot be understood in mortality, because mortality cannot comprehend immortality.

◄ 1 Corinthians 2:14 ►
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Vitamin17(m): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Lol
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by EdmundDantes(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Chariots of the gods.... I have seen...
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by AyeMoJuba: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2021
TheRollingStone:

Bruh there are over 200 billion galaxies in the universe and our special earth is just one of the 100 billion planets in our galaxy alone, the Milky Way. Lots of those planets have water just like earth which means life can be developed. What’s the essence of all these billions of planets in our galaxy if there’s no life there? The universe is so big and diverse this is just a stepping stone. Don’t let it fly over your head

This has always being my position since my days in Geography classes where you learnt about The Solar System and Galaxies. I strongly believe it's absurd to think or assume that only Earth is inhabited by living beings. What then is the essence of the existence of those other planets and we are not talking about few others planets but millions.

It's completely foolish and a rash arrogance to think our Earth is the only planet that can support life.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2021
The aliens should come with female aliens with uncladd breasts abeg.

Mumu people.

Well, I can also roll with the UFOS if I'm permitted. smiley
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Mancrossfire: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2021
rentAcock:
Everyone likes a conspiracy theory because it's intriguing and exciting. There is no alien encounter. These Americans love stiring the pot with all these alien stuff just to get Billions in funding for NASA and also to continue selling you Hollywood movies about this stuff. Less than 5% of the oceans have been studied, for all we know, there are likely millions of unknown species living in the depth of the ocean floor that we know nothing about, meanwhile, NASA's priority is to spend billions to explore other celestial bodies. That makes no sense to me, but it's an attention-grabbing news story for the gullible.
There are reason why scientists turn their back from studying the oceans further. I think I can help you with few...
1...no research can be done without light and the ocean bed is so dark that no light can penetrate at least not now.
2...no human technology as of today can withstand the flow/gravity of the ocean floor

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck YOU!

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Crazy people full this planet... grin grin
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by justli: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God

God no be your mate o. Doesn't matter whether you believe or not. I bet you don't know NASA pioneer are people of faith...

Because you don't understand it doesn't disprove it. The source of life is beyond science even as we speak.
God is not man that you should play with.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Facts About The Milky Way Galaxy (with Photos) / Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.