Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? (638 Views)

Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / What Kind Of Cream Does She Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2022
My neighbor was wondering if this ice cream is still being sold nowadays or is there a reason no one talks about it anymore?

She wanted to start producing and selling it to students in the neighborhood. On my street there's like 3 big private schools at close proximity where alot of students pass through when going home after school.

What do you think? Is this a good business to venture into?
Thanks.

Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by YeyeGbami: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Chaii i sucked the life out of these stuff back in those days, different flavor.
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Chaii i sucked the life out of these stuff back in those days, different flavor.
Yeah. Hahaha.

Does it still have a decent market value
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by YeyeGbami: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Yeah. Hahaha.

Does it still have a decent market value

I doubt that. maybe in rural areas
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by Onyi22(f): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Indomie generation will not understand this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by Qatar2022: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Onyi22:
Even you , you're calling people indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Onyi22:

Ahh. Don't fire shots yet abeg. Lol.
I think children will still love it though
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I doubt that. maybe in rural areas

Okay. Thanks for the context

1 Like

Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by Bluezy13(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Don't sell. It is outdated and beverages are way expensive now. Colourants are no longer advised on such.

Sell zobo instead.
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
Don't sell. It is outdated and beverages are way expensive now. Colourants are no longer advised on such.

Sell zobo instead.

Great insight. Was it from beverages it was usually made?
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by Bluezy13(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Great insight. Was it from beverages it was usually made?
The white one was usually milk, sugar and/or little quantity of Soya beans powder.
The dark one was usually zobo with enough sugar.
The yellow one was usually sugar, water, tamarine and yellow colourants.
The red one colourant as well but maybe augmented with citrus extract... For example the modernized Nutri-C fruit drink.

That's all I can remember. I'm certain there were other ingredients which I did not know of.
The point is... A child of now will prefer to buy a sachet of Nutri-C, mix in water and refrigerate it or simply buy zobo drink of N50.
Things have evolved.
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Bluezy13:

The white one was usually milk, sugar and/or little quantity of Soya beans powder.
The dark one was usually zobo with enough sugar.
The yellow one was usually sugar, water, tamarine and yellow colourants.
The red one colourant as well but maybe augmented with citrus extract... For example the modernized Nutri-C fruit drink.

That's all I can remember. I'm certain there were other ingredients which I did not know of.
The point is... A child of now will prefer to buy a sachet of Nutri-C, mix in water and refrigerate it or simply buy zobo drink of N50.
Things have evolved.

Great perspective. But these days children still buy the redesigned ones like the picture below which I am guessing has exact same ingredients. Maybe the nylon packaging is what simply changed.

I find zobo a little below par because it doesn't arouse the taste buds as much as the lollypop candies. Do you have ideas where the sticks can be bought? Or even the machine for Mass production.

Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by Bluezy13(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Great perspective. But these days children still buy the redesigned ones like the picture below which I am guessing has exact same ingredients. Maybe the nylon packaging is what simply changed.

I find zobo a little below par because it doesn't arouse the taste buds as much as the lollypop candies. Do you have ideas where the sticks can be bought? Or even the machine for Mass production.

I suppose the sticks can be bought online especially on AliExpress etc. Just Google "Lollipop sticks"
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ChoCho54(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Onyi22:
I tell you grin

Your tongue will assume the color of the condense grin
Re: Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It? by ChoCho54(f): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
My neighbor was wondering if this ice cream is still being sold nowadays or is there a reason no one talks about it anymore?

She wanted to start producing and selling it to students in the neighborhood. On my street there's like 3 big private schools at close proximity where alot of students pass through when going home after school.

What do you think? Is this a good business to venture into?
Thanks.
The packaging cannot remain like that if she wants to break even because we are in the age of packaging.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money / If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady / Afrocandy Shares Cryptic Post Hours After Ada Ameh’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.