Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company (48365 Views)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by franchasng: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2021
lol
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Tomahawk99(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
illicit:

U don't waste people's time oga

He has every right to speak his mind, this is a free world

Infact some company will employ him for that

Go and be doing like slowpoke at interviews na u sabi
With this kind of mindset i doubt you will go far in any profession.
If you had something better doing you wouldn't even turn up.
Wannabes like you are just arrogant without the funds to back it up.
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by illicit(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Tomahawk99:

With this kind of mindset i doubt you will go far in any profession.
If you had something better doing you wouldn't even turn up.
Wannabes like you are just arrogant without the funds to back it up.

U are wrong

At interviews, u can speak ur mind, u don't have to be rude

U don't have to let anybody talk down on u as well

It's not a police case

If they don't give u the job fine, it's not a death sentence and they can't beat u up

Try not to misunderstand me

That I need a job doesn't mean I am no longer human

26 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Tomahawk99(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2021
illicit:

U are wrong

At interviews, u can speak ur mind, u don't have to be rude

U don't have to let anybody talk down on u as well

It's not a police case

If they don't give u the job fine, it's not a death sentence and they can't beat u up

Try not to misunderstand me

That I need a job doesn't mean I am no longer human

So from the above email isn't it obvious the person was rude?
If he had something better to do he wouldn't even turn up.
Snowflakes just go around looking for an excuse to get mad.

3 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by illicit(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Nope

I work and I still go for interviews even in other states

It's not only unemployed people that go for interviews, even employers understand

Some people are even family men and have family obligations so everything has to be timely

I don't expect to go for an interview and be waiting for the interviewer who will come late and not deem it fit to apologise

C'mon, we are all humans

From that mail, u can see that the company was pained, the guy had moved on

Remember that u don't get paid for interviews, the cost is all on u so u have some rights

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2021
The guy hasn't done anything wrong.

HR managers in Nigeria have this terrible god like mentality.

Only God knows how much time they wasted before he was attended to, so he has no right to complain?

He applied for a job and your consideration took weeks? C'mon! If we investigate this we may even find that the company in question does not have up to 15 employees nor a branch anywhere.

Also, judging from the email above, it's clear the HR person has zero knowledge of HR and very unprofessional. Who wouldn't be disappointed? Abeg they should go and sit down.

14 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Lamasta(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2021
techWriter3:
He obviously merit the response he got..Mannerless twa.t..
And what will you say about the interviewers that came late and wasted his precious time

9 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by blamingthedevil: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by masseratti: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
He was rude because he had a job
Wasted another person's slot

He was irritated the minute he got to the company maybe because he had a fallback point.

He should HV played along, get an offer, negotiate it and may get his expected salary

The what monēy made me laugh

I did an interview with about 6 stages and the offer was peanut, I just laughed n told them my expectations and they could, I bounce
6 stage interview? What the hell? Anything beyond 3 am not up for it anymore.

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by hollamie(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2021
How do I go about starting a profitable online business when I have no prior experience?

First and foremost, congrats on your decision to enter the fascinating world of business!

Starting a profitable online business with no experience is not something to be afraid of, because entrepreneurs' success is determined not only by their level of expertise, but also by the fact that startup owners are typically driven, excited, and hardworking!

The fact that you may not have past experience will most likely not be an impediment if you have a strong desire to succeed and are prepared to put in the time and effort!

However, I am preparing a guide to help you through on getting a profitable online business off the ground:

Would you love to get a guide, kindly feel free to send a message
kinibigdeal:
What do you think?
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by blaze83(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2021
kinibigdeal:
What do you think?

I first saw this was shared by an Oyibo HR on LinkedIn. And from all the commentators, including HRs concluded the applicant knows his/her worth.

See the link to the post on LinkedIn below:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/boydsharon_activity-6881684758141788160-VqNS

Link to the LinkedIn post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Gee64: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2021
The present youth worship money.
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Quality20(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
illicit:
He knows his worth

Why invite people for interview and delay them

Are u gonna pay them for the time wasted or did u know if they have other places to be
So they don't see it as offensive to keep ppl waiting, while on their part ,if a candidate is late by only a few minutes they gonna throw him out

6 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by AK481(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Patience is part of the interview process
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Godmercy86(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
dannypaul:
Some HR managers see themselves as demigod. If they had apologized for taken his time, he wouldn't hv replied that way.

The guy obviously has a better work.

When you know your worth, you won't allow just any HR to wash you down thinking you are desperate.
better job my foot. Who drag am come out e for de for him "chevron n co" de work nah. Rubbish
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Tonymic2017: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Both were wrong!
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Agricmoney(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
He didn't act well. He would just have ignore all what happened to be civil.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
SportsHD:
The "what money" part killed me grin grin

When are they doing your burial?

I wan come chop rice
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
i weak
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by fitinwell: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
kinibigdeal:
What do you think?

More reason i STOP applying for Job Vacancies at the Moment..

It's pure waste of time and resources...

Guys if you believe in yourself you also could be an employer of Labour .

Just this Country and giving the opportunity for young enterprenuer to strive..
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Starz825(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
SportsHD:
As in
The guy get werey for head, him don vex. I can imagine... cheesy
People just dey yarn Dem no know aw much Dem offer the guy wey make am talk say what money....

Ok you left your current employer premises to go see an interview ( and you know aw tuff this is cos you would have to lie so you can leave for a moment and get back to your seat as quick as possible) so you got there and then they kept you for hours only for them to offer you low amount of money even lower than you receive at your current job ..how you go feel....
Some companies can be so annoying...abeg...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by NairaMaster1(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
DarkJeddi:
He obviously deserved the response he got..

Mannerless twa.t.. angry

He has nothing to lose. From the message, he clearly told them his current job pays better and that it was a waste of time. The company is a low class one. Petty!

6 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by optimusprime2(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
In Mortal Kombat, this is what we refer to as;

BRUTALITY

grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
dannypaul:
Some HR managers see themselves as demigod. If they had apologized for taken his time, he wouldn't hv replied that way.

The guy obviously has a better work.

When you know your worth, you won't allow just any HR to wash you down thinking you are desperate.

I wonder why people love taking advantage of others desperation, you obviously won't enjoy your time together.

Why do people love trouble?

I will rather work with someone competent than with someone just desperate.

The peace of mind and quality will definitely leads to the progress of the organisation.

I don't give nor expect favor from people (favor is different from giving) likewise, you can hardly get anything from me except you deserve it. I don't encourage mediocrity, demand it from me like you own it, because you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by NairaMaster1(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
DarkJeddi:
He obviously deserved the response he got..

Mannerless twa.t.. angry

He has nothing to lose. From the message, he clearly told them his current job pays better and that it was a waste of time. The company is a low class one. Petty!

2 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by SportsHD: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

When are they doing your burial?

I wan come chop rice
i am confused here?
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by oloko1859(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
You invite applicants for an interview
You play "god" from the moment they walk in
You delay them
You try to make them see the interview as doing them a favour
You try to play with their self esteem so you can low ball

Not everyone can take that undecided

6 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by peeps4u: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Tomahawk99:

From the email, the appicant had a better job. He wouldnt have shown up if the company had put up the salary, the company also knew experienced folks like that guy wouldnt show, that was why they hid their salary.

7 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by NairaMaster1(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
SportsHD:

They guy is bigger than them. I laf die.

2 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by ORIAYO70(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
kinibigdeal:
What do you think?

Some applicants are rude n mannerless..
Na ur papa work, y can't you establish yourself or work for ur papa company... Foolish applicant.
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Fork the company! They think they can waste people's time and why would they not want people to apply because of the money? Why da fork else would one apply for a job if not for the forking money? Useless company. The applicant is clearly too good for their dust bin job.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.