Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company (48367 Views)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by peeps4u: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
fuke:

Some interviews test your patience and attitude.
they put a mole among the candidates to record your comments.

It is bull shit to test patience by wasting the time already experienced folks who must have had other engagements abamdoned to grace the interviews.

Everyone has schedules.

2 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by TheOmoney(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
TIME.....IS THE EXACT ESSENCE OF LIFE.

WASTE MY TIME.... U'VE WASTED A BIT OF MY LIFE.

Some hiring firms need to be told the truth....but here in 9ja...the applicant would've played along

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by donem: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
danthamccoy:

It's the hilarious irony of you calling anyone snowflake when you're upset someone spoke his mind
This moniker catches my interest
Do this few mentions have anything to do with you?
1. Edgerton str.
2. Liverpool
3. Eye lense
4. Henshaw Town
5. Daniel
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Exceed15: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
He shot himself in the leg.
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Askmewhy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
DarkJeddi:
He obviously deserved the response he got..

Mannerless twa.t.. angry

no be lie, he lacks home training.
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
What's the name the company?
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Myself2(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Daveambition:
The composer of that mail na savage...
Craze no dey finish for naija, everyday new cases..

Hahahaha

He took time to serve it to the guy.

But seriously though, some recruiters are so full of themselves that they don't know they are actually full of shit

2 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by bereto(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
kinibigdeal:
What do you think?

This didn't happen I Nigeria, it happened in the united states, I'll try get the original tweet
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by NairaMaster1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Starz825:

You are on point joor
As in ...
Some companies can be so annoying...
They will keep you for hours as if your pay offer per month would be like 1m, only for you to hear their salary ranges from 30k to 50k depending on your performance...
What!!! And your current job pays above 70....
Ogbeni I go vex pass the guy...

So annoying.

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Hotguy27: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
kinibigdeal:
What do you think?
That applicant has all what the company is looking for but obviously they knew they wouldn't afford him at that moment. He showed more class and seriousness than the hiring manager and the team. Some serious managers will prefer his type but would drill him more to determine his readiness and commitment.

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by lebete3000: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
lereinter:

Useless company

"You delay applicants at interview so that they won't be for the money"

What a useless logic

What do people work for

For how much bullshit they can stomach, not really for what they can do undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by kolakolex: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ficient:

They cannot pay him simple, and they over hyped the job. The guy is clearly over qualified and they wasted his time at the end of the day. And he gave them a piece of his mind about their nonsense approach. Na wetin pain them be that, e really pain them so tey them still mention am for their response. I'm sure they won't forget him so quickly

The company is in sifia pains,I guess they weren't expecting it.
Too them weeks to regain balance...what a pity
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Mac2016(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Funny applicant plus unprofessional HR response.
Two way wrongs. grin. The level of bickering organisation that would be with that kind of HR. Only God knows...
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by rickyboss333: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
If u ask me, I'll say this is very unprofessional from both parties (applicant and HR or whoever wrote that mail)
I swear, if I was the CEO or MD, that HR personel is a goner. Sometimes it's even better u just keep shut

2 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
They tried by even responding
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by kolakolex: 3:20am On Dec 30, 2021
rickyboss333:
If u ask me, I'll say this is very unprofessional from both parties (applicant and HR or whoever wrote that mail)
I swear, if I was the CEO or MD, that HR personel is a goner. Sometimes it's even better u just keep shut

U re very correct.There are other ways he can make them understand that he were not comfortable with their lateness.

Replying him was too petty on the part of the HR or whoever sent that mail,they should have ignored him.it show they were pained

This world is a small place and they can still meet and do business the future.

Unfortunately for both parties,this mess is documented and can be used against any one of them.

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by JohnOkolo: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2021
SportsHD:

Aswear mehn.. the "what money" means they were offering him peanut.

I love his reply 'what money'.
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by rickyboss333: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2021
kolakolex:

U re very correct.There are other ways he can make them understand that he were not comfortable with their lateness.

Replying him was too petty on the part of the HR or whoever sent that mail,they should have ignored him.it show they were pained

This world is a small place and they can still meet and do business the future.

Unfortunately for both parties,this mess is documented and can be used against any one of them.
I am not even concerned about the applicant cos obviously he doesn't need a job or should I say,that job, cos anyone who has no job at hand will always be humble, no matter d amount being offered.
I am greatly disappointed with the d HR. Can u imagine d level of unprofessionalism displayed in that write up, both in writing and in character? Instead of focusing on other serious matters, somebody took time to remember, word for word, what an everyday applicant said during an interview and decided to write back, reminding him of same words as if it's a child's play. So that means d HR takes every one he or she interviews very personal like say d thing pain am or like say she no get another business. She has belittled d company in many ways than one. Lolz, yes I used d pronoun 'she' because d HR behaved like a woman in an everyday normal settling

2 Likes

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by danthamccoy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
donem:

This moniker catches my interest
Do this few mentions have anything to do with you?
1. Edgerton str.
2. Liverpool
3. Eye lense
4. Henshaw Town
5. Daniel
Lool. They all do. Who's this?
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Tomahawk99(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2021
gypsey:
mate! It is just a forking job! Calm down! Jeeeez! People should speak their minds.
And who says people shouldn't speak their minds? Duh!
Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Tomahawk99:

And who says people shouldn't speak their minds? Duh!
well... your insinuations was that he was arrogant for telling them they were late, He should have just went there shut his mouth and lick their bottoms... grin grin grin just because he is applying for a bloody job!

And oh! You made an assumptions that he doesn't even have the funds to back his arrogance up. grin grin only rich people are allowed to be arrogant? grin

How did you even came to such ridiculous assumptions that he is poor? grin let me guess, you have been funding him and his families welfares!! You even had the cheek to label him a wannabes, whatever da fork that means! undecided

I wouldn't wanna be employed by your kind, i would rather drink monkey urine.

Duh! Duh!

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by fujirice: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
DSoj:

U are just as arrogant as him and so full of yourself. Such attitude will not get U far in life.
Yes! I am full of myself. Very full of myself for that matter. Everyone will not be like you without self worth!
As for going far in life, don’t worry about me sir.
Worry about yourself with your low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by anthropizzy(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2022
fuke:

Some interviews test your patience and attitude.
they put a mole among the candidates to record your comments.

Doing that in order to achieve what please?
That is an old way of testing patience and attitude

1 Like

Re: See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company by Tomahawk99(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
gypsey:
well... your insinuations was that he was arrogant for telling them they were late, He should have just went there shut his mouth and lick their bottoms... grin grin grin just because he is applying for a bloody job!

And oh! You made an assumptions that he doesn't even have the funds to back his arrogance up. grin grin only rich people are allowed to be arrogant? grin

How did you even came to such ridiculous assumptions that he is poor? grin let me guess, you have been funding him and his families welfares!! You even had the cheek to label him a wannabes, whatever da fork that means! undecided

I wouldn't wanna be employed by your kind, i would rather drink monkey urine.

Duh! Duh!
How thick? Where did i suggest he is poor? Or your small brain told you that?
Who would want a being like you as an employee? I would rather hire a dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.