Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Do People Remember Their Relationship Status Every December? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Remember Their Relationship Status Every December? (232 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Remember Their Relationship Status Every December? by ikorodureporta: 4:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Why?

After Valentine & Easter, they don't care about hooking up, until another Christmas season...they start lamenting of singlehood cool
Re: Why Do People Remember Their Relationship Status Every December? by Sanmel(f): 4:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Lol.. It's not easy start a year with someone special to you and end it without the person..
It's even worse when there's no proper replacement embarassed

Another thing is that at the beginning of a new year, you might be hopeful that the universe will favour you in terms of finding love and then the year ends, NO SHOW cry

Lamentations could follow, it's not easy jare
Re: Why Do People Remember Their Relationship Status Every December? by doggedfighter(f): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2021
People pause and ponder about their lives more at the beginning of every year thus

remember a whole lot of things relationship status inclusive.
Re: Why Do People Remember Their Relationship Status Every December? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2021
grin
Ok

(1) (Reply)

'I Can’t Date Anyone That Had Sex With My Friend'— Singer Benkrezt / What Did You Learn In 2021 ??? / As It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.