Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic (22654 Views)

Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by slowice(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Bubu does not share this sentiments. His idea of one Nigeria is fulani dominance. Infact that's the one Nigeria most northerners believe in.

Keep deceiving yourself oga Obj, you re on your own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by errigdee: 6:31am On Dec 29, 2021
all these people get luck,as pa say OBJ just dey keep em quiet
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by vanunu: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Even Kanu and Igboho were once advocates of one Nigeria for so many years before they realise that Nigeria as a country is only sharing oil money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Murphy22(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2021
This man got intensions.
View him wella
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by thisisit: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Nobody should force Nigerianess on us.

Our family and tribe comes first before Nigeria.

We don't need nationalism
We need patriotism

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by davidadenrele: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2021
With all due respect Baba Obasanjo is suffering from old age sickness, who Nigeria epp? Baba has a being a president of Nigeria twice, he has alot investment both in farmland and in properties, just like other Head of state who using the ideology of one Nigeria while the masses wallow in abject poverty, and just like the biblical prophecies that says in the last days to the end of time knowledge shall be abound Nigerian are more knowledgeable now more wiser, smarter and are no longer intolerance of the so called useless leaders whose main objective is to use every means to hold us down to cajole us to believe in one Nigeria, there's a limit to every human endurance Nigerians have exhausted their patience believing that "he go better" we are in the year 2021 and we are edging closer to a new century and Nigerian can't even enjoyed their lives in peice no job, no light, no good health care no tangible infrastructure, no housing and if there's one its not affordable it's better we stand as individual entities as a tribe than decieve ourselves as a nation, to make matter worse there's high level of insecurities, bandits, kidnapping, in every part of the country for how long are we going to decieve ourselves there's no solution to this miserable thing called a country if we of this generation are going through this at this time of our lives despites the abundance of huge reasources what's the gurantee for the next generation??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Babastrong(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2021
If you are still advocating for Biafra country. It means you have not understood the meaning of a " dot in a circle".
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Reference(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Only if Nigeria was a success story.

For how long do you want a people to believe in an association they gain practically nothing from but continues to decay year after year when they can see better associations around them and when they feel they can be masters of their own destinies and do a better job on their own.

The quest for delamination is the only proof needed that the present structure is defective and is fast becoming unsuitable for human habitation.

After all who will not want to be associated with success.
If Nigeria is.... and could be successful, this sad tale in our history will be forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by LordIsaac(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2021
He has benefitted from the contraption and he is still benefitting from it; hence, it would be foolish to have him speak otherwise. Balkanization of the country may benefit we the ordinary people, but he will loose everything as a result. So, he's on point.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by 4four(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2021
neurosci:
If I also was a politician enjoying the national cake, I definitely would want one Nigeria.
same to tinubu, when he was excluded from national cake, he was anti Nigeria but when he joined the table, voice change

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Yorubaangel:
Odùduwà Republic is a political scam just like Biafra, Arewa and the likes
Trie talk.
U don finish d matter.
Man wet get sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Mrpojj(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Why-I-owe-nobody-apology-for-not-believing-in-Oduduwa-Republic-Obasanjo
All this elderly folks don't see anything wrong with Nigeria, they made their money ,lived there lives and are about to leave the earth, it's we the youth that will suffer the ills of this nation, caused by this elderly folks

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2021
dasparrow:
Whatever you say sir. Your generation are the reason why Nigeria is where it is today. Nigeria continues to decay. The political elite keep borrowing money and at the end of the day, we don't know what they did with all the money they borrowed. We all know that they shared the money amongst themselves.

We all know that one Nigeria only benefits very wealthy Nigerians, most who are politicians like Obasanjo. So I am not surprised he wants the status quo to remain while the other one called Tinubu is calling for Nigerian youths to be recruited into the Nigerian army where they will be fed cassava, yam and agbado while getting killed by terrorists, lol. grin
You are number one Problem of this country
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Deadlytruth(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
You can call Obasanjo whatever you like, but nobody can accuse him of tribalism.
He ordered genocides in Odi (Ijaw land) and Zakibiam (Tiv land) because security operatives were killed but when the same thing happened in Ota and Shagam (both Yoruba land) he pretended not to be aware. If that wasn't tribalism, then what was it?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Godistruth: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Former Mr President if you owe no apology for not believing in Oduduwa why can’t the masses also have same liberty to choose where they want to belong as you did without been killed ? For a reminder you went to settle in Oduduwa. Why didn’t you build your retirement in other parts of this friction called Nigeria. I don’t blame you sir I blame all Yorubas that work for you over there because I know majority of your staffs are Oduduwa, you don’t believe they can run a country of their own but you believe they can be your slave, paying them pennies. You are part of the 1% Nigeria corruption might be working for but the rest 99% wake up every day to feel the pain of this contraption.
We believe in disintegrated of this Zoo called Nigeria, if you believe other wise Good luck and all the best also Mr Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Indispensable85(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Igboho committed suicide in that regard
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Lovenorth: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Ipob terrorists would not be happy sir
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Victorclean1: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Because you have looted the national cake and balance yourself. No more poverty. A typical example of break the bridge after I cross.
When you were stone broke in prison, you were wishing for Nigeria separation. Now you enriched yourself with public fund, you started vomiting thrash

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Bullet01(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2021
If it doesn't happen now it will happen latter Baba. Your opinion is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by irunoko(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
SlyDev:
Baba Iyabo don talk, Igboho you see your life undecided you allow IPOB to decieve you. See as all of them run away cry
wait was nigeria not living apart before the colonialist came to bring us together as 1 entity for their selfish interests? undecided
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Tzar(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2021
Who cares about your rubbish apology. You are a major beneficiary of the Nigerian rot!
You could not even fix the road that led into your village. Instead you flew helicopters over the people’s severe pain!
Bam bam ni mo yo …! Rubbish elder!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by colestephan86: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by big7: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe.

There is no region, I repeat no region currently in Nigeria who can stand on their own.

Lots of you people have limited info about what it takes to be a sovereign nation

What does Switzerland posses that makes them stand on them own for years now.. That each region in Nigeria doesn't have in double?

I want to see your intelligent reply.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by bluefilm: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Who cares what you believe in or not? undecided

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Sheriman(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
If Nigeria doesn't divide in his lifetime surely Nigeria will divide when all of them are gone. No politicians benefiting from Nigeria will want it divided becos that is the end of their political relevance and career. Definitely, one day will come that people will be fed up and will not even care about what will happen. They will shut down this country, on that day, this corrupt Nigeria will come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by saintrow1: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2021
The Good thing is that obasanjo the Fulani lover is aged and soon he will die. Young people are not interested in one Nigeria. Very soon Nigeria will pack up.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by gaskiyamagana: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Imagine if Igboho had been allowed to carry on with his nonsense, that's how he would cause chaos and confusion in the region and Japa just the way he was about to in Benin
Is it a must to say this to get attention. Ok no Igboho and there are no chaos and confusion present?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Sheriman(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Deadlytruth:

He ordered genocides in Odi (Ijaw land) and Zakibiam (Tiv land) because security operatives were killed but when the same thing happened in Ota and Shagam (both Yoruba land) he pretended not to be aware. If that wasn't tribalism, then what was it?
All Africans are tribalist including you and i
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Advocate500: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Would have been surprised if Obasanjo believe differently, Obasanjo, a man that have ruled Nigeria for how many years, part of the reasons Nigeria is on it knees today ,would have been surprised if he believes differently.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by oyejideogunjumo: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Imagine if Igboho had been allowed to carry on with his nonsense, that's how he would cause chaos and confusion in the region and Japa just the way he was about to in Benin
Just to set records straight, he decided to leave after invasion to his house and no sane person will wait after invasion of such magnitude

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by gaskiyamagana: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2021
SORRY TO SAY THAT ONLY FOOL WILL EXPECT OBJ TO SAY OTHERWISE TILL HE PACK UP.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by Dsourcee(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Baba is perfectly right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution / Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows / Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.