Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria (7194 Views)

ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? / FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S. / Osu(out Cast) And Real Born In Igbo Land Discrimination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by LamidiObi: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2009
outstrp i am sure ua husband is tired of you
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by tpiah: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2009
Litmus:

Nigerians tend to regard Nigerian kids from abroad as foolish looking and behaving. They, back home, have all sorts of names for them, ranging from Junky, Deported to Ajebutter. 

how do you think the name calling makes such kids feel?
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by LamidiObi: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2009
i don care what they feel. let them loose weight first before coming 9ja. we 9ja have no time for fat kids like outsrip fat yansh. u see her picture and judge. which husband wont be tired of that fake boob and flat yansh. i am sure she is as fool as other american fat ass.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 1:29am On Jul 03, 2009
LamidiObi start by speaking English. My husband is a man. Grow some balls before you come here comparing yourself to him. I don't snack on garri and bonga fish like your wife so I will not ever look like her. If not for cyber cafes would you even run into me anywhere? We used people like you to cut our grass when I lived in Nigeria. If you play your cards right when next I come I might hire you to wash my clothes.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by LamidiObi: 1:35am On Jul 03, 2009
if i play my card right i will screw u right. you speak good english. stupid ibo girlor dirty yoruba fat girl. go watch your weight before anything and hide that boob they look nasty
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 1:46am On Jul 03, 2009
LOL. That's what is eating you up abi? You just need to get laid. Poor thing
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by LamidiObi: 2:10am On Jul 03, 2009
next time hide that dirty floppy boobs. its eyesore.ashewo
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by qymekkam(m): 2:36am On Jul 03, 2009
nigerian from america are the brokest pple i ever see. lack of manner and poor english go follow them come and they are too fat. we no want u here.

your very funny. im living in america right now and im very buff. well at lest for my age, and broke are u kidding me. how many broke nigerians do you see in the street of america. almost all the nigerians i know are building or own one even multiple properties in nigeria. im pretty sure there not broke.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by LamidiObi: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2009
yes the 419 ones. ibo yoruba combo
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by Liedetect: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
Outstrip, is your husband by any chance white? I noticed that black women with white partners tend to elevate their boobs. grin

Back to the topic, the diet of the American and British Kids are generally filled with additives, hence most tend to be bloated. Whereas the diet of Nigerians kids in their country is more natural. Dried fish, yam, eba although rich in carbohydrates are far more healthy than western foods.

Perhaps it is the chemical in such food - Kentucky fried chicken, fried chips, McDonalds – BIG MAC etc) that also causes them to look and behaviour unpleasantly, has such ill mannerism, and speaks the way they do.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by tpiah: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2009
Liedetect:

Outstrip, is your husband by any chance white? I noticed that black women with white partners tend to elevate t

Perhaps it is the chemical in such food - Kentucky fried chicken, fried chips, McDonalds – BIG MAC etc) that also causes them to look and behaviour unpleasantly, has such ill mannerism, and speaks the way they do.

according to you, they look and behave unpleasantly, have ill mannerism and speak funny?
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
Liedetect:

Outstrip, is your husband by any chance white? I noticed that black women with white partners tend to elevate their boobs. grin

Back to the topic, the diet of the American and British Kids are generally filled with additives, hence most tend to be bloated. Whereas the diet of Nigerians kids in their country is more natural. Dried fish, yam, eba although rich in carbohydrates are far more healthy than western foods.

Oh Lawd

tpiah:

according to you, they look and behave unpleasantly, have ill mannerism and speak funny?

LOL. I have to say that post made my day.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by Litmus: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
Grammar check, the last refuge of a cornered debater ? wink
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by tpiah: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2009
Litmus:

Grammar check, the last refuge of a cornered debater ? wink

explain?

who is checking who's grammer?
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by walakolobo: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2009
Nigeria don pass that stage wey someone with one crooked accent will think he or she is king amongst other people.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by tpiah: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2009
the accent is crooked only until Nigerians need visas.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by Liedetect: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2009
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by tpiah: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
and before I get jumped by a visa seeker or some low self esteem braggart, na naija dem born me oh.

however, like everyone else, I have friends who were born abroad.
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
tpiah:

and before I get jumped by a visa seeker or some low self esteem braggart, na naija dem born me oh.

however, like everyone else, I have friends who were born abroad.

LOL!!!!
Re: Nigerian Kids Born In The U.s Going Back To Nigeria by itstpia8: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hierarchy Of Needs And Values - Cultural Perspective / Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. / Itsekiris Finally Discard 1979 Edict Insist That They Are Yorubas Not Bini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.