Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

When Did You Stop Trusting Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Stop Trusting Women? (2308 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Negroid001(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2021
1999 i lost my mum. I grew up without having the warmth and protection mothers give their children. I can't count how many times my stomach tightened with longing when i saw my friends mum hug them or defend their wrongdoings. My dad did a good job tho, me and my siblings never lacked anything. Put all this together and all you get is an emotionally distant independent guy man, which i am till date.
We woke up one weekend to the voice of a woman in our house. She was young fair and beautiful. She had obviously spent the night. My dad called us all in and introduced her to us as his new friend and our new mum. Our mum had gone for 2 years now. All our instincts screamed danger. We never liked her. She employed various tactics to win our trust, we all stood our grounds. Life was good back then, dad was a bank manager, fleets of cars, we had all we requested for. Only pain in the ass was aunty ooooo.
Over the holidays, she brought her sister's child to stay with us. We took a liking to her niece immediately. Me and her niece Aliyah both discovered we had a fondness for each other, since we were born the same year and the same month, just 2 days apart. I once complimented her on how she bore a starkling resemblance to her aunt, i saw disgust and shock on her face. As a child it was the intimacy i had with aliyah that made me realise my body kinetics matched with slim women. After the holidays, she went back to her mum's house and i longed to see her again.

Fast forward 4 years... Things didn't go as planned, my dad suddenly got retired during the great depression and i watched with sadness how everything he built with our mum went into thin air. First it was the cars, then all business. He had to liquidate everything. We also observed with horror how his once always so sweet companion became a nightmare overnight. She often went out on personal trips and stopped regarding my dad. We all knew her end was near. Summer holiday of 2005, Aliyah came once again. I was extremely happy, we shared so many wonderful memories together again. We all put her nagging aunt aside. 2 days before she was to leave, she called me in private and dropped a bombshell to me
"Aunt Shayo is not my aunt, she's my real mummy"
"Ehn?"
Yes my childhood was lived in deceit. She wanted to tell me more but was cut off by her supposed aunt now mum to my knowledge Before she left she made me swear not to tell anyone and i did just that.
We resumed school with enthusiasm and one afternoon after dismissal met the most traumatic event of our childhood besides loosing our mom.
We noticed the gate was unlocked, a note with directions to the house key had been dropped. After opening the door and letting my sister in, i ran to the backyard to pet our local dog (aunty shayo would never let me do that). Wails from my sister stopped me in tracks.
"Imole! Aunty shayo has gone"
Her utterance didn't make sense to me until i read the note on the table. I dashed straight to her room and was shocked it was empty. I ran around the compound again to double check. My sister was crying. I didn't even know how i was supposed to react. The person i pitied the most was my dad, this was barely 8 months after his retirement. The deed had been done, the childhood trauma had been inflicted.

All of my exes and even my current girlfriend have all complained at how distant, bipolar and aloof i can be at times. One moment I'm staring at my angel, the next i know there's an aunty shayo in every woman. Even my own mum died when i needed her the most.

8 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Negroid001(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Everyone was on Facebook. I remember the joy i felt when my dad got me thr okia 6610 Symbian model. First person i searched for on Facebook was Aliyah. I sent her a friend request whe she accepted. We had both changed slightly over the years. She was excited i reconnected. We both agreed on meeting up and she agreed to come see my dad. My dad was happy when he saw her. I had still not disclosed she was aunty shayo`s daughter.
When we were together she gave me a first person perspective of what really happened. Her dad ditched her mum and her when she was born. She was raised by her grandma and aunt. Her mom was never around, she was always philandering. She sought to take revenge on the next simp. My dad was just unlucky.

Although she took my virginity me and Aliyah never dated. I saw her as too much of a confidant to risk anything. If i don't get married to my current girlfriend, it will probably be her or any of my childhood friends.

Aunty Shayo actually came around 2016 to apologise to my dad, she blamed the devil lol. We had all forgiven her before then. My dad still despises her tho.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Femmyfestus: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Fear God, trust no woman. This is the first commandment of a happy life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Okay. So, we should stop trusting women because of your story, abi?
Wetin person no go see for this forum undecided

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Negroid001(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Fear God, trust no woman. This is the first commandment of a happy life
Not just women. Trust no man

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Negroid001(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay. So, we should stop trusting women because of your story, abi?
Wetin person no go see for this forum undecided
Man no fit loose guard again. Lai lai!
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by younglleo: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Aunty shayo do una sumtin nobi small!

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2021
Wo, this life ehn,eee get as e be, we all failed humanity, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by OloshoMan: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
And remember folks/fellas, women don't care about your struggles, they just wait at the finish line and pick the Man that made it... They don't really care about you, so don't give a shit about them either. Women are incapable of loyalty. Never forget that. They'll never love you for you, it's all about what you can provide and how you make them feel (at the moment)

Don't chase hoes/thots, Chase excellence.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by LiberatedGirl: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
OloshoMan:
And remember folks/fellas, women don't care about your struggles, they just wait at the finish line and pick the Man that made it... They don't really care about you, so don't give a shit about them either. Women are incapable of loyalty. Never forget that. They'll never love you for you, it's all about what you can provide and how you make them feel (at the moment)

Don't chase hoes/thots, Chase excellence.

Sadly that's how it is with most women. But even men will be betraying you. Men should just hustle and make money, keep on hustling and make money. Money should be a Man's first wife.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by LiberatedGirl: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
I blame Mother's for not teaching daughters about relationships and I blamed fathers for not teaching her son's. How many people read books on relationships ? All everybody nis doing is reading books on Attraction. It's a shame the way Women dump good men over money. I heard a man divorced a woman in Nigeria Because she wanted doggy style. I'm sure the guy is a mad religious Zealot. I think a man that wants to marry a Virgin is crazy. There us no difference between a 18 year old Virgin and a girl who has had sex with 20 girls. Men are crazy to think virginity is purity, the girl could be a liar a thief. Men and Women need relationship counseling

1 Like

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by LiberatedGirl: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Negroid001:
Everyone was on Facebook. I remember the joy i felt when my dad got me thr okia 6610 Symbian model. First person i searched for on Facebook was Aliyah. I sent her a friend request whe she accepted. We had both changed slightly over the years. She was excited i reconnected. We both agreed on meeting up and she agreed to come see my dad. My dad was happy when he saw her. I had still not disclosed she was aunty shayo`s daughter.
When we were together she gave me a first person perspective of what really happened. Her dad ditched her mum and her when she was born. She was raised by her grandma and aunt. Her mom was never around, she was always philandering. She sought to take revenge on the next simp. My dad was just unlucky.

Although she took my virginity me and Aliyah never dated. I saw her as too much of a confidant to risk anything. If i don't get married to my current girlfriend, it will probably be her or any of my childhood friends.

Aunty Shayo actually came around 2016 to apologise to my dad, she blamed the devil lol. We had all forgiven her before then. My dad still despises her tho.

Sorry, I'm real sorry. It's a sad story. Life can be both good and bad. Never allow people who hurt you to make you be filled with pain, anger or bitterness.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by LiberatedGirl: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year Negroid001. Wishing You A Fantastic 2022.
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by EmzyT: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2022
I stopped trusting women the day I was with a female friend's phone (She was my new FWB cheesy) in her Hostel, glancing through her phone gallery, watching pictures and then came across a pic of a guy!

Immediately I saw that pic I recognized the guy(We lived in the same lodge before I relocated to a new and better lodge) swiped again and saw another of his pic, it continued and I didn't utter a word, I actually cared less cause there was no strings attached. smiley Only for this girl to open her mouth to tell me that: She doesn't know the guy oo, that it's all these Whatsapp groupchats that people post their pictures (and in my mind I was like: you don't know someone and his pic is all over your phone? What happened to using the 'delete' button cheesy it's even unnecessary telling me coz ain't chyking you, neither am I interested in dating you)

Did you know that I saw the girl the next day with that same guy she denied of not knowing? grin (I was inside Keke and was heading to my Faculty) I just shook my head and smiled! Later found out the guy was her Boyfriend (The guy is a Chronic player too so I know twas just a matter of time before he'll dump her) grin

Your Question is One-sided, it should be Open and not just directed to one gender! TRUST NO ONE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2022
EmzyT:
I stopped trusting women the day I was with a female friend's phone in her Hostel, glancing through her phone gallery, watching pictures and then came across a pic of a guy!

Immediately I saw that pic I recognized the guy(We lived in the same lodge before I relocated to a new and better lodge) swiped again and saw another of his pic, it continued and I didn't utter a word, I actually cared less cause there was no strings attached. smiley Only for this girl to open her mouth to tell me that: She doesn't know the guy oo, that it's all these Whatsapp groupchats that people post their pictures (and in my mind I was like: you don't know someone and his pic is all over your phone? What happened to using the 'delete' button cheesy it's even unnecessary telling me coz ain't chyking you, neither am I interested in dating you)

Did you know that I saw the girl the next day with that same guy she denied of not knowing? grin (I was inside Keke and was heading to my Faculty) I just shook my head and smiled!

Your Question is One-sided, it should be Open and not just directed to one gender! TRUST NO ONE!

I like that last statement
TRUST NO ONE
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Franktom247(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Touching story may you be healed

1 Like

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by BlackfireX: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Poor people and there frustration

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by nerdfrost(m): 5:27am On Jan 01, 2022
Women fit do u shege...all in all...u have to be wise as a guy...family and friends before anything else

Saynotosimp2022

1 Like

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Fiscus105(m): 6:01am On Jan 01, 2022
Disappointment and distrust my fellow men did to me far outnumbered the one ladies did to me.

Stop being prejudice by labeling women on issue pertaining to humans as females

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by helinues: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2022
Same time I stopped trusting human beings generally

I have had disappointment from guys more than ladies self.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Negroid001(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Sorry, I'm real sorry. It's a sad story. Life can be both good and bad. Never allow people who hurt you to make you be filled with pain, anger or bitterness.
We've moved momma!
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Negroid001(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
Happy New Year Negroid001. Wishing You A Fantastic 2022.
Same here momma! How are you?
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by LiberatedGirl: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Negroid001:

Same here momma! How are you?

I dey Kampe.
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Mophor: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
I no too blame your papa cos em no know say your step mom na Milf and single mom..

Any man that knowingly marries a single mom is a daft, stupid and worthless useless man..
Single moms are toxic and meant to be used for leisure not commitments..
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Sammy101111(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
I stopped trusting woman last year my ex will cry and beg me never to leave her any time we deep she will still ask me is my intention with her genuine that if i leave her she will do something crazy to her self am always scared so i never for once cheated on my ex for 2 years at the end she cheated on me lol
Re: When Did You Stop Trusting Women? by Came4amod: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
1999 i lost my mum. I grew up without having the warmth and protection mothers give their children. I can't count how many times my stomach tightened with longing when i saw my friends mum hug them or defend their wrongdoings. My dad did a good job tho, me and my siblings never lacked anything. Put all this together and all you get is an emotionally distant independent guy man, which i am till date.
We woke up one weekend to the voice of a woman in our house. She was young fair and beautiful. She had obviously spent the night. My dad called us all in and introduced her to us as his new friend and our new mum. Our mum had gone for 2 years now. All our instincts screamed danger. We never liked her. She employed various tactics to win our trust, we all stood our grounds. Life was good back then, dad was a bank manager, fleets of cars, we had all we requested for. Only pain in the ass was aunty ooooo.
Over the holidays, she brought her sister's child to stay with us. We took a liking to her niece immediately. Me and her niece Aliyah both discovered we had a fondness for each other, since we were born the same year and the same month, just 2 days apart. I once complimented her on how she bore a starkling resemblance to her aunt, i saw disgust and shock on her face. As a child it was the intimacy i had with aliyah that made me realise my body kinetics matched with slim women. After the holidays, she went back to her mum's house and i longed to see her again.

Fast forward 4 years... Things didn't go as planned, my dad suddenly got retired during the great depression and i watched with sadness how everything he built with our mum went into thin air. First it was the cars, then all business. He had to liquidate everything. We also observed with horror how his once always so sweet companion became a nightmare overnight. She often went out on personal trips and stopped regarding my dad. We all knew her end was near. Summer holiday of 2005, Aliyah came once again. I was extremely happy, we shared so many wonderful memories together again. We all put her nagging aunt aside. 2 days before she was to leave, she called me in private and dropped a bombshell to me
"Aunt Shayo is not my aunt, she's my real mummy"
"Ehn?"
Yes my childhood was lived in deceit. She wanted to tell me more but was cut off by her supposed aunt now mum to my knowledge Before she left she made me swear not to tell anyone and i did just that.
We resumed school with enthusiasm and one afternoon after dismissal met the most traumatic event of our childhood besides loosing our mom.
We noticed the gate was unlocked, a note with directions to the house key had been dropped. After opening the door and letting my sister in, i ran to the backyard to pet our local dog (aunty shayo would never let me do that). Wails from my sister stopped me in tracks.
"Imole! Aunty shayo has gone"
Her utterance didn't make sense to me until i read the note on the table. I dashed straight to her room and was shocked it was empty. I ran around the compound again to double check. My sister was crying. I didn't even know how i was supposed to react. The person i pitied the most was my dad, this was barely 8 months after his retirement. The deed had been done, the childhood trauma had been inflicted.

All of my exes and even my current girlfriend have all complained at how distant, bipolar and aloof i can be at times. One moment I'm staring at my angel, the next i know there's an aunty shayo in every woman. Even my own mum died when i needed her the most.

You sound as if having a mom would have made your life any better .. sorry to tell you .. but I wish I didn't have to put up with mine .. and fact is that .. it made you stronger .. don't dwell on what she could have done for you . Start thinking for what you can do for yourself .. I am happier without mine .. she stays less than 2 km from me and I see her few times in a year .. yeah facts .. I prefer living life on my own terms .. old parents .. are actually duche bags .. especially if they weren't raised right ..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date / / Advice; A Man In Need Of A Child But, Not Yet Ready For Marriage Commitment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.