Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? (417 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Do you love the person you're dating?

My answer is yes... I'm madly in love with him...

You??Do you love the person you're dating?

You??
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by fati2001(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

You??

LET ME SIT-DOWN AND OBSERVE

1 Like

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Deborah98(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
I don't even know undecided....

2 Likes

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Dannyyoung26(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Is there still love?
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by MufasaLion: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Yohans(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
No, I'm in like with her.
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by OloshoMan: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
No

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by uthlaw: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Love for this gen,Bleep the pussy and move to the next available ones!

1 Like

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Me too and she's in love with him, because I'm the ultimate stallion,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by finishmatter: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

You??

WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2021
finishmatter:

"WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love"
Yet we see them stay with trashy men because of the love they have for them and their kids just to ensure the marriage works and the home isn't broken even though the mumu husband is willing to frustrate their effort tell me who is selfish here.

Bros,comot from road abeg stop to dey shalaye angry

7 Likes

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by finishmatter: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

"WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love"
Yet we see them stay with trashy men because of the love they have for them and their kids just to ensure the marriage works and the home isn't broken even though the mumu husband is willing to frustrate their effort tell me who is selfish here.

Bros,comot from road abeg stop to dey shalaye angry

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2021
finishmatter:

Dooh kpele,it will be alright undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by johnsonmartina6(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
me no just know i no go lie but i get 3 gf shall,, onces am Hot,,, i call one to bleep,, na only that moment i dey love you,, after than,, til i am. Hot again,,, we move
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't have a partner undecided
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

You??

Considering that positive qualities are not limited to anyone,I think this attraction (madly in love case) happens by chance.

It's a matter of chance to find someone that equalises the attraction.

I'm still waiting for your WhatsApp message so that we can see what we can do.
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:
I don't have a partner undecided

Life has to do with twists and turns.

Some have 5 or more faithful partners...... even at your age.
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Life has to do with twists and turns.

Some have 5 or more faithful partners...... even at your age.
Oky, how many do you have?
Re: Are You Inlove With Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

Oky, how many do you have?

We're in the same situation.

Life doesn't make sense.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Fake Pastor Embarrassed After Being Caught (video) / Video: Beautiful Lady In Tears After Boyfriend Decided To End Their 3-year Relat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.