Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University (30422 Views)

16-Year-Old Scores 8As In Recently Released WAEC Result / Social Media Users React to Covenant University 201 First Class / Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I keep telling people that, in the next 10years, no university in Nigeria will be able to match with their academic standard.

Soon to be Nigeria Harvard university.

I wish na this school I attend self.

Ogbeni, Stop the Hyping! undecided

All what Covenant has is More investment in modern Facilities and probably Research!

As Per BrainPower and Abilities, their students CANNOT compete with Students of the First 10 Federal Universities in Nigeria!.. sad

5 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Uyi168:
You are equally unintelligent since the only thing u do is bash the some called redpillers.
You are more daft cos the only thing you do is bash women on nairaland.. grin
How does that sound to you huh?
Now get your dirty ass out of my mention kid..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by bukxy: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
The guy get sense, he still dey learn web development

4 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Intelligent guy peace be unto him...note this is not a wannabe redpiller cos they are never intelligent apart from bashing women online they are as purposeless as nothing... grin grin cheesy wink

Ur Brain is now Clogged up with RedPillers issues! undecided sad

I Sorry for you! This is what I was advising on, this morning!
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by damosky12(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
barojana:
Ota is now the educational capital of Nigeria. It is unarguable.
The best secondary schools are there, the best university is there. Hope the govt recognizes this and invest in infrastructure that helps those schools become more attractive.

You're on point! In lesser time and with minimal resources, CU is undoubtedly the best Nigerian university at the moment.

Many people will disagree with you... Not because they have a better Nigerian school in mind,but because they don't like Bishop Oyedepo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
University of ibadan is giving them close competition bro.
OJEEMAH:
I keep telling people that, in the next 10years, no university in Nigeria will be able to match with their academic standard.

Soon to be Nigeria Harvard university.

I wish na this school I attend self.

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
toluxa1:

Ignorance sha!

They don't know bro. Just free them
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by OJEEMAH(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
University of ibadan is giving them close competition bro.
They will outpace UI soon with the kind of funding they have..... That's why I said, in the next 10years.
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by micflo28(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Creditalerts:
I don't fancy indomie generation academic performance because Google is helping things seriously now sad
pack your load and go back to pre-google era. Cave man.
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ur Brain is now Clogged up with RedPillers issues! undecided sad

I Sorry for you! This is what I was advising on, this morning!
Think about your brain first..why are you tired son?
Why not tell this to your master wannabe redpiller.. grin grin wink
To bash women dey sweet una but now I dey give una small touch you are already crying.. grin grin
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by FWESHVEIN(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Hope he did not write the exam in special center

LolzZZ. My thoughts exactly!
No matter how brilliant you may be or academically inclined, you can't excell on all subjects or getting 350 in jamb. Haba! The smartest man on earth wrote his entrance examination, he excelled at maths and physics but failed the other subjects.
Bottom line is, there's more to the story than meets the eyes.
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
ImoleNaija:
I wish him good luck in his chosen course & career.

Guys, make una just jump & pass the post below mine. Na attention the person dey find.

Didn't see ur Post on Time!

Those Peeps are Punks!... sad

The RedPillers vs Feminists rubbish they do on Romance section, dey bring to a decent, normal conversation! undecided

Dat's how they will also transport it to their normal conversations with their Friends and superiors! sad

Very Funny Clowns.. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by OJEEMAH(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni, Stop the Hyping! undecided

All what Covenant has is More investment in modern Facilities and probably Research!

As Per BrainPower and Abilities, their students CANNOT compete with Students of the First 10 Federal Universities in Nigeria!.. sad

There's no proof to back up your claim and you should lay more emphasis on the next 10years in my comment.

The school is growing at a very fast pace and no funding issue compare to most government universities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by lereinter(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why not just go for Cambridge A levels, move abroad.

Congratulations lad.

2 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by micflo28(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
We have intelligent but unproductive educated youths. Tweak our educational curriculum to emphasize on entrepreneurship and manufacturing.

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why is he studying at Covenant university? Covenant is rated between 601 - 800th on the world universities ranking for 2022. He should be able to get several scholarships to the top 10 universities in the world. What he is doing is akin to Lionel Messi going to play for Kaduna United football club, at his prime.

barojana:
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun state is now a host to one of Nigeria's brightest academic talents who posted straight "As" in his WAEC results.

The student with an amazing performance made a total of 8 "As" in other subjects and 1 "B2" in the English Language Narrating how he came about the impressive outcome, Ronald Dosunmu said his success was a result of relentless hard work and dedication to studies

A Nigerian student identified as Ronald Dosunmu has taken to LinkedIn to celebrate his massive success in the recently released West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), results. Ronald posted 8 "As" and 1 "B2" in the impressive result seen by Legit.ng.

The only "B" in the result was in English Language. Star student, Ronald Dosunmu made 8 "As" in WAEC. Credit: Ronald Dosunmu/LinkedIn. Source: UGC Sharing the cheering news, Ronald wrote: "This year has probably been one of the most hectic years of my life. I took so many courses on web development, studied and prepared for external examinations, as well as gained admission into the university, all while managing to excel in every single aspect! I remember the feeling of uncertainty I experienced after finishing WAEC.

Sure, I had prepared really well, but I was still a little scared that something might go wrong somewhere, mostly because of the African factor. But to God be the glory, everything went according to plan! My WAEC result was released 3 weeks ago and it was truly incredible! I got 8A1s and a B2 in English (One of the best results in the history of my secondary school)."

My success is a result of relentless hard work To post such a great result must have taken a lot of work, including keeping off social media. Ronald confirmed this: "I haven't been active on my LinkedIn for a really long time. I worked really hard for this and I am extremely happy that my hard work paid off!" Another Nigeria student scores a bull's eye, makes straight "As" in WAEC Legit.ng previously reported how another young Nigerian made 8 distinctions in his WAEC result.

The boy named Adeogun Kehinde Oreoluwa made the result at Ota Total Academy School, Ogun State. In the said result, Kehinde made only 1 "B". He has now applied to study Engineering at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State. Apart from his great WAEC result, Kehinde also scored a total of 350 out of 400 marks in his JAMB result. The boy made the list of top 10 JAMB students this year.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1447644-nigerian-student-makes-straight-as-waec-gets-covenant-university-style/

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Cambridge Covenant university... Okay, nice one with the 8 A's.
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Think about your brain first..why are you tired son?
Why not tell this to your master wannabe redpiller.. grin grin wink
To bash women dey sweet una but now I dey give una small touch you are already crying.. grin grin

Owk, Carry go, then! smiley

Instead of ur Brain to be busy on good ideas and thoughts for 2022, It's RedPill vs Feminists Battle on Romance Section that has clogged it!.. undecided

Wish you well in your new Endeavour! smiley

Bye!
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Uyi168: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You are more daft cos the only thing you do is bash women on nairaland.. grin
How does that sound to you huh?
Now get your dirty ass out of my mention kid..
see this hopeless ozwor.
get lost.

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Uyi168:
see this hopeless ozwor.
get lost.
Funny boy...you still dey Lagos? grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Owk, Carry go, then! smiley

Instead of ur Brain to be busy on good ideas and thoughts for 2022, It's RedPill vs Feminists Battle on Romance Section that has clogged it!.. undecided

Wish you well in your new Endeavour! smiley

Bye!
Thank you man..
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
He's just there
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Jaqenhghar: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
They forgot to mention the most important criteria to enter Covenant. Money
You can bale as smart as a rock but with money, you are guaranteed a spot
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by ppogba: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Creditalerts:
I don't fancy indomie generation academic performance because Google is helping things seriously now sad

During your time, the people excelling well had what was helping them. Perhaps you did not bother to ask them. All the same, I will tell you. They were burning midnight oil, were awake when your ilk were snoring and paid no attention to the things that distracted you.
Google or no Google, give it to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Ajmoziz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Creditalerts:
I just knew one of you will come up,can't you be happy for someone without your ugly jealousy creeping up.how is goggle helping things,you think things are easy now,lemme tell you,things were easier in your day.information was constant,what your teacher said is the answer and will remain so,compared with now that things are moving at jet speed,what was right yesterday is not today, compared with the multiple distractions of today,abeg he tried,leave it at that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
There's no proof to back up your claim and you should lay more emphasis on the next 10years in my comment.

The school is growing at a very fast pace and no funding issue compare to most government universities.

Want to Take dis as an 'evidence'.

I remember an Educational Programme way back (Zain Challenge) for Students of African Universities!
Nigeria was represented by OAU, UNILAG and I think UI. Our Students performed remarkably well against CapeTown University, Makerere University, Tanzania, and one Egyptian University!.. cool smiley

If Private Universities students represented us!..Maybe they would have still done well.

But my Point is
But holistically, there are more Serious minded and Academic sound students in the Public university dan Private!.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Ajmoziz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

How is this news Really? undecided

After ur WAEC, won't you go into the University b4?

Or it he the First person to get 8A's? sad

8A's in 2021 is like 2A's and 6D7 in 1995-2005! What does the students of today know? Do they read?
If I settle down set exam for this Kid in doz subjects, He will NOT pass it! undecided sad cheesy

I know this may be hard for you to swallow ehhhh,but if a 14 year old calmm down,like really calm down and set question for you,I doubt you will even pass.i like how you codedly put your waec result for us to see,na lie 6d7 of yesterday na 6d7 of today,if anything the exam is harder today,or have you forgotten there are past questions that we see.no dey bring your low self esteem here

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by NemoDatQuod(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's not generous at all. Being successful at one's education is harder now than it was in the time period you referenced. Then we had teachers who were solely focused on moulding us and we didn't have social media to distract us. Today, the average teacher also hustles and sells stuff to make ends meet and hence has reduced time for the kids under their care. Social media can become addictive for most kids due to the unchecked ego and the desire to be seen and heard. This kid has done something amazing. Just as it was amazing during our time to get 9A's, so it is actually much more amazing to get 8A's today. It does not matter how many more others who got the same 8A's. The kid was very clear on the criteria for success he applied: sacrifice, dedication and hardwork. That is the old age recipe for success in every one of life's endeavours. I applaud him.
This is great news especially from a country where we are mostly shown students smooching or smoking in class or outside of class and under age teenage boys being inducted into cults and killing their fellow students.

Vinnie2000:

How is this news Really? undecided

After ur WAEC, won't you go into the University b4?

Or it he the First person to get 8A's? sad

8A's in 2021 is like 2A's and 6D7 in 1995-2005! What does the students of today know? Do they read?
If I settle down set exam for this Kid in doz subjects, He will NOT pass it! undecided sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ajmoziz:

I just knew one of you will come up,can't you be happy for someone without your ugly jealousy creeping up.how is goggle helping things,you think things are easy now,lemme tell you,things were easier in your day.information was constant,what your teacher said is the answer and will remain so,compared with now that things are moving at jet speed,what was right yesterday is not today, compared with the multiple distractions of today,abeg he tried,leave it at that

You are so VERY WRONG! undecided

It is Like you do Not have young Children living around you!

My neighbour's son does most of his Homework with google!
Even when given a Debate topic, he couldn't think of a single point to give! Was asking Google!

Your Argument is so Flawed! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.