Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University (30480 Views)

16-Year-Old Scores 8As In Recently Released WAEC Result / Social Media Users React to Covenant University 201 First Class / Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Scholace: 12:33pm On Feb 26
NemoDatQuod:
Why is he studying at Covenant university? Covenant is rated between 601 - 800th on the world universities ranking for 2022. He should be able to get several scholarships to the top 10 universities in the world. What he is doing is akin to Lionel Messi going to play for Kaduna United football club, at his prime.

hello sir. Trust you're doing great? I'm fresh out of school, and i have completed my mandatory national youth service corp program. I was retained at my place of primary assignment (PPA) with a monthly pay of #30,000. I had been Job hunting ever since i left school. I've gotten to the final stage of several recruitment but wasn't called up. I was the best graduating students in my department. I graduated with 4.39 CGPA on a 5.0 scale. Although my aim is to apply to US, UK or Canada for MS/PHD full funding, but I'm yet to get a passport. I wish i could apply to this UK scholarship for MS which will close 31st of March, but i do not have a passport.

https://www.scottishpower.com/pages/master_scholarship_programme.aspx

Please sir I'm out of cash and i have nothing to eat. I'd appreciate if you can help me with something to get food pending till i get paid.

Thank you.
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Scholace: 9:52am On Mar 08
NemoDatQuod:
Why is he studying at Covenant university? Covenant is rated between 601 - 800th on the world universities ranking for 2022. He should be able to get several scholarships to the top 10 universities in the world. What he is doing is akin to Lionel Messi going to play for Kaduna United football club, at his prime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other / How True Is This About Mathematics Teachers? Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.