Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her (620 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by ExAngel007(f): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
An American Twitter user has narrated how her
boyfriend stood by her after she got pregnant twice
for two different men while they were dating.

@yannasoraw disclosed that her boyfriend loved he throughout her relationship with two other men,
never said a word, never judged her and also stood
by her through it all.

Maintaining that her boyfriend showed her what love is, she also disclosed that she will accept her ma wholeheartedly however he comes at any stage of life.

The Twitter user also said that she will take her
man back even if he sleeps with another woman in
front of her. According to her, one has to grow up
when a man shows he's going to be there through
the rain. She added;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/lady-narrates-how-her-boyfriend-stood-by-her-after-she-got-pregnant-twice-for-two-different-men-while-they-were-dating.html

Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by SarutobiEky(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
What a stupid love.
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by DannyXpress: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is what majority of women always wanted.

To eat their cake and still have it

2 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Things dey happen for this life ooo. undecided
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by siofra(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
My kinda man kiss
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Aforxzy(f): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
What nonsense.
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Redpillers won't like this.
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by younglleo: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Look no see no dey for Ama-arica!!

Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by prohet: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Stupidity you mean and not love

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Elporo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
DannyXpress:

She know nobody else will take her and her two kids . pay the bills and all that.

After two kids ; she won't be as attractive even with surgery. Na hit and run steady she go dey get.

However, this does not mean - she has stopped sleeping around. She only said, she won't care if the dude sleeps with another man.

She never said "she is now fully in the relationship" nope this is not what that tweet is about.

It's about her whor.in.g around and still be able to keep a man.
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Franktom247(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
There are different types of men is all i can say and this one is not my type
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by MufasaLion: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm not saying she's a hoe. All I'm saying is she's been on more wieners than ketchup.

grin grin grin
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Drsnives(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Which kind life be this ehhh.. chai
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Jidemoo: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Akuko ndi mgbu
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by MufasaLion: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Redpillers won't like this.

Wait, to you, she did the right thing, huh?
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by paulolee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
stupid love....na dis type go still use knife stab the man n kill herself wen d man finally decide dt he is tired of simping n he needs a new bea..
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
DannyXpress:

that one nah for american no be for 9ja here, they dont just try sheet with us here.
Re: She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
ExAngel007:
An American Twitter user has narrated how her
boyfriend stood by her after she got pregnant twice
for two different men while they were dating.

@yannasoraw disclosed that her boyfriend loved he throughout her relationship with two other men,
never said a word, never judged her and also stood
by her through it all.

Maintaining that her boyfriend showed her what love is, she also disclosed that she will accept her ma wholeheartedly however he comes at any stage of life.

The Twitter user also said that she will take her
man back even if he sleeps with another woman in
front of her. According to her, one has to grow up
when a man shows he's going to be there through
the rain. She added;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/lady-narrates-how-her-boyfriend-stood-by-her-after-she-got-pregnant-twice-for-two-different-men-while-they-were-dating.html
thing is... there are not many of us left in the universe... my girlfriend got pregnant for a stray dude... she told me, she removed it and we are still together... happier than ever.

Not a big deal at all. Life is not that hard guys.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Married As A Virgin Shares How She Was Unable To Have Sex. / Should Prostitution Be Banned In Nigerian Or Not? (see This) / Used Hublot Auto Watch For Quick Sale (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.