Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) (35015 Views)

Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) / Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Gaabasky: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
All this fake Oyinbo culture, make I no sa talk.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nidan dey Beg for wahala and responsibility

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

Get a life man! Don't allow your Simpson affect your sense of reasoning

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by VicM6: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na everyday dem dey propose......Na everyday dem dey breakup
until that judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Public proposals will never make any sense to me....

Is it that you don't want to give her any room to say No or what?!! And what happens when you discover or realize you can't continue with the wedding?!!

Somethings are best done quietly and privately!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Ladycy22: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XsTWpaUhk

Man proposes to girlfriend at Simi’s concert which was held last night, December 28.

https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/tv/CYEZ5rFBLi6/?utm_medium=copy_link
Good news
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Bahij: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
His choice
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pussy ass niggasrs everywhere...
Kneeling down for a liability.. Kneeling down for a girl that knelt down to suck a dick... Kneeling down for a non-virgin...
Pussy ass niggas everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Achico:
If you no kneel down u no go engage her, nonsense n something
Redpiller spotted..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mumu man. Nonsense.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
So Simi sef don dey do concert
Money is important in this life

I pity ladies of nowadays kinda. Guys no too send Una again o. The female specie has lost its value because of how cheap most women went because of money.

Me sef i doubt i for kneel down propose o.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by bigbola4sure: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
shuttox:
Is that news??
. I tire ooooooo cool cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by gnhpowerhouse: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
If she said No ..No be Public Disgrace be that ...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by megapriest(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Person wey say Yes now now can say No in the next 30mins , I wonder why some guys mums never do.

The Fear of the people of opposite gender is the beginning of wisdom...Ogbeni Yara e n brain
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by gbengene1234(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why on earth should it be at a music concert if not for show off purposes.. I hope this proposal finally leads to marriage and a verily happy home. There is definitely more to life than all you post on social media
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Stop it for pete's sake undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by chextlife(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
The Life no Balance atal. Some Girls dey slap there Man anyo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyawo t'afijo fe ... . undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Senior Mumu
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by chextlife(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
This Life No Balance atal. Some girls dey slap Dre man a yhow. I tire sef�
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Kate98(f): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Awww

So cute ❤️
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Ssoil(f): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Awwwww this would be me and my soulmate soon. Amen cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Ikea81: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2021
his name must be Ode-rinde
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by od501: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2021
phionne:
shocked nice one, they are going to be nice couple

How you take know?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't know why men would go this far to propose. You're buying trouble and you still dey happy. If she doesn't cheat on you she will definitely tell you you're not doing enough even if u decide to do everything to please her
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XsTWpaUhk

Man proposes to girlfriend at Simi’s concert which was held last night, December 28.

https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/tv/CYEZ5rFBLi6/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Although I don't blame guy that does it oo, but I don't think I can ever kneel down and beg a girl to marry me ,. . . imposicant

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
It's time for wannabe redpillers to exhibit their lack of intelligence here.. some might call him a simp some might not...he loves her and he did what he felt was right for his relationship..
Now wannabe redpillers is he a simp by proposing to the woman he loves..
I am glad he ain't a wannabe redpiller and doesn't take gullible advice from gullible wannabe redpiller leader on here..

So?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:33am On Dec 30, 2021
I'm curious as to why guys kneel when proposing to girls? Are they assuming that the girl is superior to them or?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.