Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) (35019 Views)

Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) / Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by zedegit: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XsTWpaUhk

Man proposes to girlfriend at Simi’s concert which was held last night, December 28.

https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/tv/CYEZ5rFBLi6/?utm_medium=copy_link

"Duduke" wey everybody dey manage e reach your turn, you go propose.

One should not take such life decisions at emotional moments.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Doyou2019: 3:50am On Dec 30, 2021
meobizy:
Eva was proposed to back in 2014 during an award night. A few weeks ago she was advising women on social media to approach men they like because time waits for no one. Majority of these engagements and pre wedding pictures we see online lead nowhere in the end.
Do Nigerians ever learn? These same people voted a calamity in 2015, and rewarded a failure 4 years later. They're probably gearing up to sell their votes again for 360k per annum.

Mumu people!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:54am On Dec 30, 2021
Doyou2019:

Do Nigerians ever learn? These same people voted a calamity in 2015, and rewarded a failure 4 years later. They're probably gearing up to sell their votes again for 360k per annum.

Mumu people!
Abeg, where can I sell my vote?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by HRMK: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2021
apart from bn unafrican,any man that goes on his knees to propose to any lady is still a baby!he shuld still be living with his parents till he gets matured enough!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
It's time for wannabe redpillers to exhibit their lack of intelligence here.. some might call him a simp some might not...he loves her and he did what he felt was right for his relationship..
Now wannabe redpillers is he a simp by proposing to the woman he loves..
I am glad he ain't a wannabe redpiller and doesn't take gullible advice from gullible wannabe redpiller leader on here..

With all these grammars, only 4 likes��
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

With all these grammars, only 4 likes��
And ain't fetching for likes son..what I want is my message to get deep into wannabe redpillers head...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

And ain't fetching for likes son..what I want is my message to get deep into wannabe redpillers head...

You are pumping me with laughter
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

You are pumping me with laughter
Then keep laughing your mischief out son.. grin wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Awwn... So sweet !
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Then keep laughing your mischief out son.. grin wink

Smiles.. I was kidding.. you know that.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Aww!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

Smiles.. I was kidding.. you know that.
I know you were kidding big man.. cheesy wink wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2021
I hope she doesn't become tiger in marriage
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I know you were kidding big man.. cheesy wink wink

Well done king... complement of the season.
Well your gender is anonymous shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

Well done king... complement of the season.
Well your gender is anonymous shocked
King? grin undecided
Well my gender is anonymous cos Its the way the owner of nairaland instructed me to do..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Jangitonpolo: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2021
What a wonderful moment for both of them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one.. God is love or love is a beautiful thing..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Fatbam003: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2021
This same gender that brought confusion to the earth.. mercy Lord
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by finishmatter: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Work on yourself, find out what makes you happy, and then you can decide if you want to put up with someone else who is dedicated to making your life a living hell.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Allisgud: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
So wetin Simi come do for the matter
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

King? grin undecided
Well my gender is anonymous cos Its the way the owner of nairaland instructed me to do..

Lol.. tell me something angry grin
Okay Queen??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

Lol.. tell me something angry grin
Okay Queen??
Pls stop it abeg... I am not in for these sweet talks.. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by kendological(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
blazepascal:
Redpillers is the man a simp grin
Yes he is, you don't kneel to add to your responsibilities.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by GoldenSpec: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Another one gone! grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Pls stop it abeg... I am not in for these sweet talks.. undecided

Lol.. so king and Queen are sweet talks?
You already sound feminine grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

Lol.. so king and Queen are sweet talks?
You already sound feminine grin grin grin
What do you want exactly from me tho?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

What do you want exactly from me tho?

I want to get linked with you just like NIN grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

I want to get linked with you just like NIN grin grin
In what way ?I don't get?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=FernandezPablo post=108932094]
In what way ?I
Thanks
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

Please WhatsApp me
Thanks
Wait I don't get I should send you a message to do what..what do you want to say that you can't talk about here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.