Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) (35018 Views)

Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) / Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Wait I don't get I should send you a message to do what..what do you want to say that you can't talk about here?

It will be great if we contact outside anonymous platform.. trust me..
I want to know more about you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

It will be great if we contact outside anonymous platform.. trust me..
I want to know more about you.
So after getting to know me more what next?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

So after getting to know me more what next?

I know you are curious and smart. please stop showing yourself naa grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by bigcee(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sirheny007:
Them no get bouncers for there? Bounce those attention seeking couple out there.
angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

I know you are curious and smart. please stop showing yourself naa grin
This boy you are hilarious oo..I find it hard to believe you tho..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

This boy you are hilarious oo..I find it hard to believe you tho..

How do I need to portray my words to you?
Life is all about interactions.. interactions brings opportunities and wealth etc..
I found something peculiar about you and I got attracted...
It will be nice if you understand.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
princeogbeide1:

How do I need to portray my words to you?
Life is all about interactions.. interactions brings opportunities and wealth etc..
I found something peculiar about you and I got attracted...
It will be nice if you understand.
And what did you find peculiar about me cos you boys have been calling me names on here..post a picture of your real self so I can confirm if you are being truthful..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Clemzy89: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Where is this Love sef, people keep finding love, me I dey here....anyways congrats to them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
kendological:

Yes he is, you don't kneel to add to your responsibilities.
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by Hkff: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.