Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? (1943 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Am just curious. With the current state of economy, as a guy, can you marry a lady whose salary is not up to 50k monthly?

Candid opinion please!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
least I could do is 350k

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by posty56: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
undecided about 75% of Nigeria women earns below that the remaining get money either from their financially stable parents or their sugar daddies= (that's why you see Nollywood actresses acquiring properties more than their male colleagues), good luck finding a financially stable woman in this country, even if you find she go still one chop your money , nna I tire last last.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Judd007: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
What do I want her money for?none of my biz how much she receives, what happens if she lost her job after marriage, would you chase her out of your house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
most cannot
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Any man that have eyes for what a woman earns is a lowlife and lowvalue man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by PlayMaker14: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
I agree with you on this my dear....

And any woman who's heavily dependant on a man for financial stability and survival is utterly USELESS.

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't know what you benefit from making senseless comments but your consistency is admirable.

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by lilvicky68(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Whether she earns 50k or more she won't give you anything so it doesn't matter..

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
posty56:
undecided about 75% of Nigeria women earns below that the remaining get money either from their financially stable parents or their sugar daddies= (that's why you see Nollywood actresses acquiring properties more than their male colleagues), good luck finding a financially stable woman in this country, even if you find she go still one chop your money , nna I tire last last.
true. These days we have broke women looking for high income earners.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
Whether she earns 50k or more she won't give you anything so it doesn't matter..
Seriously men need wise up. We gats split the bills 50/50.
Las las she go still claim gender equality..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

True
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I agree with you on this my dear....

And any woman who's heavily dependant on a man for financial stability and survival is utterly USELESS.
What did you buy for your girlfriend?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by PlayMaker14: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
A Nigerian girl?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by TONERO500(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
As a guy if I should get a girlfriend now the only thing i will give to her is sub(data) apart from that I ain't giving you nothing cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Clevybrown6465: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
rainlover:
Am just curious. With the current state of economy, as a guy, can you marry a lady whose salary is not up to 50k monthly?

Candid opinion please!
God forbid... shocked shocked shocked
The least I can manage is 250k

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
No
You must be earning 150k or above
If I wan even date you I go dy love-vendor ya ass out

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Tallesty1:
I don't know what you benefit from making senseless comments but your consistency is admirable.
E sure me say you know get money because most overly tall men no dy get money so I'll let it slide as I hate provoking an already provoked person. E go better.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin
Iyaebe:
E sure me say you know get money because most overly tall men no dy get money so I'll let it slide as I hate provoking an already provoked person. E go better.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by boiz2men(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Depends. If she's smart but circumstances made her that way, I'd help her setup a thing or 2

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Agricmoney(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2021
yes but she must show a prospect of getting a higher one not that I have interest in the money but the interest in making her a better one that how she met me cause in life we all have our dreams and if I am not there with here again she should not be made to suffer due to not getting to her own dreams while looking at my own money which would be enough for the both of us

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Finnese001: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't even know how much my woman earns monthly and I don't even care to know

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by tiffanyfan(f): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
boiz2men:
Depends. If she's smart but circumstances made her that way, I'd help her setup a thing or 2

See husband material naaaa cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Cousin9999: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why someone has the earnings they do is the important information. Are they lazy? That's not attractive. And people can be lazy and still have a good salary. Are they studying? Are they transitioning to a new career? Are they in an industry where it takes a while to get a good salary? Are they just starting out? Are they afraid of trying a different career? Are there health issues? Do they even have access to a better job?

I would examine those issues rather than simply looking at the amount they earn.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by Biggie2000(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
No.
Rara.
A'a.
Mba.
Kolewerk.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Maka why?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Biggie2000:
No.
Rara.
A'a.
Mba.
Kolewerk.

Kïni kó
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by rainlover(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
tiffanyfan:

See husband material naaaa cheesy
Lol
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by olamoses75(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2022
rainlover:

True
FIRST CLASS SIMP SIGHTED!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? by richmond500: 1:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
u can insult men using every opportunity u find.

I admire ur tenacity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help I Think Its Depression / Marriage Does Not Need Love / How Can I Claim My Child From My Baby Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.