Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer (27399 Views)

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Aflix(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Princedapace:

So, my wife comes and touch my d*ck, because she made me angry the other day, I Wil now file for rape case against her?

Hahahahahahaha. There are better laws to be made, please.
leave cococandy make she de talk nonsense
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by namo77: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please lawyers inhouse should define "Inappropriate Touching" for us o

How can the wife prove she has been touched inappropriately?

Is there any law for "Inappropriate Touching" of husband?

1 Like

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by edoairways: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
longetivity:
This dumb law cannot work here o
Fortunately it has already been passed, waiting for lawyers to cash out
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by InvertedHammer: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
cococandy:
Watch people who swear they will never understand the meaning of consent have a fit. Basically you can’t do anything sexually to anyone that they do not agree to. Regardless of your relationship with them. It’s not complicated. Don’t complicate it
/
That's very good. More spinsters in the market, more money for oga Shiloh.
Inappropriately touching a partner is very vague and can mean many things to different people. How do you prove inappropriate touch in court especially coming from a dejected, disgruntled or vindictive partner? Let's not be silly in trying to make laws.

A case of rape involving two or more adults has elements of force (which takes away wilful participation) or threat of injury.
/

3 Likes

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by tnerro1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
So men and guys like me wey like “touch touch and press press”, wetin we go come do na? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Esji80(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rubbish

People are hungry

Banditry and terrorism everywhere

Lives are been lost

And this rubbish laws is what our legislalooters are making
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Esji80(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rubbish

People are hungry

Banditry and terrorism everywhere

Lives are been lost

And this rubbish laws is what our legislalooters are making undecided
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by asorockvibesblo: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
How can somebody rape his wife cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by vickydevoka(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Me don turn Aboki, because this kind law no the affect Aboki.
U don hear for social media say Aboki commit domestic violence. Them go carry de matter go elders place or if en too hot Dem go enter sharia court
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by almarthins(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
dre11:
The lawyer said the VAPP law has expanded the meaning of rape to now include any kind of touch on any part of the body considered inappropriate.

https://gazettengr.com/husband-touching-his-wife-inappropriately-is-rape-under-new-vapp-law-lawyer/

Dem don start o! So a man can't touch his wife again
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Trustedpronet: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rubbish! This will not sovle the problem of the world.
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by michoim(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Holier than thou, law
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by ojun50(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yeye talk
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by phemmyfour: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol... .where's that guy again? "Its this kind of thing that makes me kick someone with my boots."

Which one is inappropriate touch from husband to wife again?

So where is the man not supposed to touch in the womans body he paid and performmed all the marriage rights on? Ruuubish! Misplaced priorities every where.

Is this the women empowerment programs they should organize to better and improve the quality of the life of so many women suffering in their marriages? Dumb move.

Any woman who doesn't want to be touched anyhow, ( as long as it's not to harm) should remain in her father's house because the thing men like most is that "press press" and "touch touch". if you remove all that, wetin remain for the man again? Ndi Uchu.

They make laws that they themselves can't keep. See FFK been flouting court order since, restricting Chi from seeing her children. No body called him to order. Its a law to deny a man of his marital rights they wake up to impose.

We no want una yeye law.

It's inappropriate when she's not in the mood and you insist

1 Like

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Jokerman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
cococandy:
Watch people who swear they will never understand the meaning of consent have a fit. Basically you can’t do anything sexually to anyone that they do not agree to. Regardless of your relationship with them. It’s not complicated. Don’t complicate it

Trash my dear...

Women will use this avenue to blackmail many husbands... can't work here
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by ariesbull: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fools.... Una no go make better laws na toto and prick laws una sabi
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lagosianswag:
So if my spouse gropes my penis without my consent in the middle of the night, I can sue for RAPE lipsrsealed

Another "get-out-of-marriage card" tongue
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by BlackyOne: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't read nonsense, why is the law not stopping underage marriage in the North amongst Muslims....

2 Likes

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Burgerlomo: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
What about the wife touching her husband inappropriately because ayam not understanding

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lagosianswag:
So if my spouse gropes my penis without my consent in the middle of the night, I can sue for RAPE lipsrsealed

Another "get-out-of-marriage card" tongue
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If true, this is good news for Nigeria. Hopefully we can read the details of the law itself to better access for ourselves. undecided

How can touching between a married couple be inappropriate?

When enacting a law, they need to accompany it with instances for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by teejay167(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
longetivity:
Na this kind of Law go dey make marriage quick scatter grin

Exactly
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by baralatie(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
BlackyOne:
I don't read nonsense, why is the law not stopping underage marriage in the North amongst Muslims....

Them no dey near that one o
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
o
Mariangeles:

How can touching between a married couple be inappropriate between?

When enacting a law, they need to accompany it with instances for better understanding.
It is a law meant for enforcing blackmail in marriage
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Inappropriate touching ke?
Wetin pesin no go see for this country biko nu?
Under this lifeless administration, nothing is impossible.
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by descarado: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
crackhaus:

I'm just really happy that this law is going both ways.

Whether it makes any sense or not doesn't even concern me.

As long as both males & females are at liberty to accuse their spouses (or anyone else) of rape whenever they are touched inappropriately, then everywhere good... cool
When I saw the heading, I said to myself. Crackhaus must be here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Compliments of the season
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by TemmyT002(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mtchewwwww
Na divorce straight.
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by baralatie(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
namo77:
Please lawyers inhouse should define "Inappropriate Touching" for us o

How can the wife prove she has been touched inappropriately?

Is there any law for "Inappropriate Touching" of husband?

Simple the wife will just go station and claim inappropriate touching and the police will slam the man with rape!
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by baralatie(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
TemmyT002:
Mtchewwwww
Na divorce straight.
That is the aim before na
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by baralatie(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na ashawo go sell like hot cke
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by descarado: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
We will reschedule there.

This coming generation will be bolder and smarter.

I
Re: Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer by flakkybakky(f): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
EXLOVER:
Wife that i paid her bride prize, transported my people to her community with my hard earned money, the law wasn't there, i decided to touch my wife to put her in the mode, then she refuse, she report me. God punish the law.

Una nor dey put law for government matter na towtow and prick matter una dey put law for
Bros be calming down now,y d thing come pain u like this now,:-!�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Challenges As A First-born / Should I Be Concerned About Marrying A 39yrs Old Woman? / A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.