Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (37772 Views)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
mardis:

She should fvck off you say You don't know a desperate woman can be mad? What if she does something crazy?

About the kids, he must have done DNA now
DNA no be Malaria test . Him never do anything
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
You need to divorce her and fight for custody. She has shown she is irresponsible. Take those kids away from her before she fill them with hatred for you.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by sammycipher(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:
My wife left me when I lost everything. She took our two children with her and has blocked me everywhere. I couldn't reach her to speak with my children. I have tried reaching her parents to no avail.

But now that things are going well for me, my brother in law lifted me and I am back to business and I have a girlfriend we are getting married next year march by God's grace.

Now my ex is back in the picture making life difficult for my girlfriend. She is blackmailing her and bombarding her with nasty messages to the extend of humiliating her in public, calling her all sorts of names like husband snatcher etc. I am angry with her because she has left me when I needed her the most and this girlfriend stood by me with my poor conditions and now she wants to play victim and putting the blame on my girl.

I want to arrest her and let her rot in jail but on the other side I don't want to do it for the sake of our children who are 10 years and 7 years. I want to deal with her in a calm way because there are children involved . What do you think I should do?

Arrest her
She is sick and deluded
Arrest her before she does d unthinkable
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by kobosmart(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Carry am go sign undertaking for police station
She go calm down
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by benson81(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:
My wife left me when I lost everything. She took our two children with her and has blocked me everywhere. I couldn't reach her to speak with my children. I have tried reaching her parents to no avail.

But now that things are going well for me, my brother in law lifted me and I am back to business and I have a girlfriend we are getting married next year march by God's grace.

Now my ex is back in the picture making life difficult for my girlfriend. She is blackmailing her and bombarding her with nasty messages to the extend of humiliating her in public, calling her all sorts of names like husband snatcher etc. I am angry with her because she has left me when I needed her the most and this girlfriend stood by me with my poor conditions and now she wants to play victim and putting the blame on my girl.

I want to arrest her and let her rot in jail but on the other side I don't want to do it for the sake of our children who are 10 years and 7 years. I want to deal with her in a calm way because there are children involved . What do you think I should do?
your ex wife is not a gentle woman and you want to treat her like gentle man .dey dia,she go make ur life hell.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by West2019(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
how did she get your girl friend contact

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
obinna58:

Wife disappeared
In-law appeared

That's incredible, sure say na the same blood, maybe na ehm dey give her momentum.
So he doesn't have married sisters huh
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It is o. So he wants to take the fruits of his ex wife's family and feed a new wife? Maddoo . That wife should wake up and teach them a lesson. He is supposed to forgive her as long as he benefitted from his ex family. I know the wife did badly by leaving her matrimonial home, but shes back to take her place.

His elder sister's husband helped him and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It is o. So he wants to take the fruits of his ex wife's family and feed a new wife? Maddoo . That wife should wake up and teach them a lesson. He is supposed to forgive her as long as he benefitted from his ex family. I know the wife did badly by leaving her matrimonial home, but shes back to take her place.
I reason don't know how people reason.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

His elder sister's husband helped him and not the other way round
You no see say many Nigerians dont think outside d box. Dem no dey use their brain
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You no see say many Nigerians dont think outside d box. Dem no dey use their brain

I tire 4 dem
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lock her up in Jail.. But if you believe in Christ talk to him bout it
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lock her up in Jail.. But if you believe in Christ talk to him bout it
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Sheggy13(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:

Please I need clarification. First you said she's your ex-wife. By that you mean you're divorced officially right, cos I can't see anywhere you said you guys are divorced. You only said she left you with the kids, that's separation not divorce. Secondly, you said your brother in law lifted you. By your brother in law, do you mean the brother of your scorned wife or the brother of the new one you're planning to marry now cos he isn't officially brother in law yet,hope you know that? If the brother in law you mean is the brother of the scorned wife that left you, you know it won't be easy to push her away as she will always feel it's her brother that changed your status and the said brother in law did that because he feels you're still family. Please clarify.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fernandez pablo is na old HAG.. Know this and know feminism.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
He must still know her bank details. It's not rocket science. We don't know if there are other reasons that she left and blocked him. We may be getting an incomplete story.
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Did you read where he said she blocked all avenues for reaching them? Why do you like arguing just to be politically correct ?
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Sheggy13(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Did you read where he said she blocked all avenues for reaching them? Why do you like arguing just to be politically correct ?
Can you hear yourself? A woman you married legally you can't reach, even her parents. So he doesn't know the address of the parents or relatives of someone he married legally? Does that make any sense?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
No advice until I hear from your wife on her own side of the story. One sided story is always full of lies.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you get a divorce from her or is she still legally your wife? undecided

Have you at least been funding the upkeep for your other two children? Or did you reason that since the woman ran away with them,they are no longer yours? undecided

If truly she took off, the issue of divorce is academic. Emotions apart the marriage is dead with or without divorce
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
slivertongue:
If truly she took off, the issue of divorce is academic. Emotions apart the marriage is dead with or without divorce
Where do you folks get these ridiculous assumptions of yours from? So long as she is legally his wife, what belongs to him belongs to her ... there is nothing academic about that. undecided

You and I have no legal right to pronounce any marriage dead. It is up to the man and woman in the agreement to decide that for themselves. undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by dapolaw(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
You are the only wise person on nairaland.

alphaNomega:
I want to hear your wife's side of the story before I comment.

Share this link with her so she can respond

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
DMerciful:
The kids are young, let them be with their mom, he doesn't need custody. He needs to take care of their upkeeps and do visitation.

When they're of age, they'll decide.

He shouldn't die of stress just to drag his children, he is expecting a child and his first children as well as the unborn one need him alive.
Please stop with the ridiculous come backs abeg! There is no such thing as the kids are too young as far as custody is concerned, not in today's world and with the laws that currently exist. undecided

Again, this man, if he cares for the kids, can and will go for then then he chooses but there is no guarantee that he will get them if he continues to ignore his duties to them. undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Piptocoin: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:

Get a restraining order against her. Your fiancee should do the same.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by dokxavi: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
F*CK her. Idc
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Piptocoin:
Get a restraining order against her. Your fiancee should do the same.
A retraining order against a woman he has yet to file a divorce from? Lol undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by larryking540: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
alphaNomega:

u wan still hear from the other side ,my dear if u can't endure with person ,no come back later say u don change ,it's hard to believe
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by sylve11: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:

Lol grin cool
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by olamoses75(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
alphaNomega:

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Piptocoin: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A retraining order against a woman he has yet to file a divorce from? Lol undecided

He can seek separation from her (not divorce) first and follow it up with a restraining order...before initiating divorce proceedings which I, for reasons of my faith, cannot advise in this particular case.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Piptocoin:
He can seek separation from her (not divorce) first and follow it up with a restraining order...before initiating divorce proceedings which I, for reasons of my faith, cannot advise in this particular case.
Well, until he does any of that, she remains his wife and his girlfriend the outsider in this. undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The woman sending the message is his wife, the other, his girlfriend. undecided
oh the ex wife you mean
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Piptocoin: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, until he does any of that, she remains his wife and his girlfriend the outsider in this. undecided

I concur with you on that. The girlfriend, however, should not be subject to public or private harassment. She should sue the woman or seek restraining order to protect herself legally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.