Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (37757 Views)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
dingbang:
oh the ex wife you mean
I doubt they are legally separated or divorced, this according to OP. undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Piptocoin:
I concur with you on that. The girlfriend, however, should not be subject to public or private harassment. She should sue the woman or seek restraining order to protect herself legally.
Sure, she can do that. undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
She has the right to trouble your girlfriend because you haven't divorced her, she is still your legal wife. If you want her to leave your girlfriend kindly go to her people and tell them that you are know more interested in the marriage, they should return your bride price! Leave your old marriage entirely before jumping into another, even your so called girlfriend know get sense, she is a desperate husband snatcher and an olodo, if she is a responsible lady she wouldnt jump into such situation.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If I had not seen an aunt starve her niece and nephew I would have been comfortable with the arrangement.

She may not necessarily be a bad mother to her kids no matter how toxic you may think she is.

On no account will I ever agree to a child being taken care of by anyone outside either of their parents. The only exception should be if they are orphans.
I don't hear you. good mother my foot
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by DMerciful(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
He doesn't need to go for them now, insofar their mom is not a danger to them. Let him just send their upkeep for now.
Kobojunkie:
Please stop with the ridiculous come backs abeg! There is no such thing as the kids are too young as far as custody is concerned, not in today's world and with the laws that currently exist. undecided

Again, this man, if he cares for the kids, can and will go for then then he chooses but there is no guarantee that he will get them if he continues to ignore his duties to them. undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I doubt they are legally separated or divorced, this according to OP. undecided
ok i agree with you as to the legal aspect
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by JooEeL(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why do you want to arrest her?

Why so bitter? You are an idiot for thinking so. I was already sympathetic with you until you started mentioning idea of arresting and letting her rot in jail.

You don spoil the story. You have not gotten over her -- obviously!
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by tradepunter: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You said your ex wife's brother helped you with business and you are now back on your feet sad ? Yet want to dump her?

Y'ALL SHOULD STOP MENTIONING ME, THERE ARE OTHER COMMENTS TO RESPOND TO. What I typed is none of your businesses.

If you talk anyhow then it becomes our business

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by adecz: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Simply file for divorce.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Prettychild(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:
My wife left me when I lost everything. She took our two children with her and has blocked me everywhere. I couldn't reach her to speak with my children. I have tried reaching her parents to no avail.

But now that things are going well for me, my brother in law lifted me and I am back to business and I have a girlfriend we are getting married next year march by God's grace.

Now my ex is back in the picture making life difficult for my girlfriend. She is blackmailing her and bombarding her with nasty messages to the extend of humiliating her in public, calling her all sorts of names like husband snatcher etc. I am angry with her because she has left me when I needed her the most and this girlfriend stood by me with my poor conditions and now she wants to play victim and putting the blame on my girl.

I want to arrest her and let her rot in jail but on the other side I don't want to do it for the sake of our children who are 10 years and 7 years. I want to deal with her in a calm way because there are children involved . What do you think I should do?
Nah. This type don’t need to be dealt in a calm way. Trust me, when you want to deal with her, pretend that children are not involved, if not she would ruin the happiness you have sooner or later. Petition her to the Police that she is harassing your life and that if anything happens to you and/or your girlfriend, she should be held responsible. The Police will invite her and she will let you be. If you don’t nip it in the bud,(Godforbid) it might become a huge problem in the future. Some women eh!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by ariesbull: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:
My wife left me when I lost everything. She took our two children with her and has blocked me everywhere. I couldn't reach her to speak with my children. I have tried reaching her parents to no avail.

But now that things are going well for me, my brother in law lifted me and I am back to business and I have a girlfriend we are getting married next year march by God's grace.

Now my ex is back in the picture making life difficult for my girlfriend. She is blackmailing her and bombarding her with nasty messages to the extend of humiliating her in public, calling her all sorts of names like husband snatcher etc. I am angry with her because she has left me when I needed her the most and this girlfriend stood by me with my poor conditions and now she wants to play victim and putting the blame on my girl.

I want to arrest her and let her rot in jail but on the other side I don't want to do it for the sake of our children who are 10 years and 7 years. I want to deal with her in a calm way because there are children involved . What do you think I should do?

Get a police, arrest her let her write an under taking that if anything shouid happen to ur babe she shouid be arrested and also she must include custody and visitation rights...

It shouldn't cost more than 30k to get this. ...

Stay away from that ex wife she isn't worth it and I wish you good luck in your new marriage
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by drlateef: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
DarkJeddi:
He said he no want again..

Na by force? sad

Why is he asking for advice then?
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by slivertongue: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where do you folks get these ridiculous assumptions of yours from? So long as she is legally his wife, what belongs to him belongs to her ... there is nothing academic about that. undecided

You and I have no legal right to pronounce any marriage dead. It is up to the man and woman in the agreement to decide that for themselves. undecided

Shey the man say him to wan do again. His write up indicates he has moved on. i don't believe in divorce but no one can force two persons to continue a relationship
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
ednut1:
I don't hear you. good mother my foot

Sometimes you have to put aside your "pepper body" and see things clearly. Things are already difficult for kids in this kind of situation why make life even more difficult for them?.

Lord help them if the pregnant girlfriend is the typical bad step mom or whoever they end up staying with sees them as helps instead of family.

No matter how toxic she is I can bet my breast that she will never maltreat her kids the way a step mother or relative would do to her kids.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....I pity you young lady. Keep away from drugs.
Is kobojunkie a lady?
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Tzar(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Have you divorced her? If not, she is still part of your life.
Initiate divorce proceedings against her if you are serious about her being your ex.
You can also ask your girlfriend being intimidated to file harassment complaint against her.
In all, please take care of your kids in the best way that you can. Lodge a formal complaint & Ignore your wife’s madness. A lot of Nigerian women are like that.
Unique357:

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
slivertongue:
Shey the man say him to wan do again. His write up indicates he has moved on. i don't believe in divorce but no one can force two persons to continue a relationship
Again, so long as the man does not legal cut off with his wife, he remains married to her and everything he owns also belongs to her. undecided

You claim you don't believe in divorce but with the same mouth you advocate the two go their separate ways? You sure say you OK so? undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by alizma: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:

With due respect, the woman in question is still your wife, do the right thing first. Go to court and divorce her, with that, her eyes go clear, thereafter, get a restraint order from Court in favour of yourself and your girlfriend, then apply for custody of the kids. There is nothing more frustrating for a selfish woman than these calculative moves.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Carparts888(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Madam if the picture I saw on your profile is yours, you are hot and gorgeous shocked
Do you write business proposals?
everythinggirly:
E choke o. Abeg call her one on one and tell her pump and plain that you are done. She left, why is she back? Because the grass is greener now? Heck!
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by chaloskyx: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
the problem here is that you are not legally divorced so she still feels you are her husband and she can appear and disappear as she deems fit. go to court annul the marriage serve her the divorce papers to free yourself for her hold simple. once this is done any further aggression from her can be treated as a police case
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by slivertongue: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, so long as the man does not legal cut off with his wife, he remains married to her and everything he owns also belongs to her. undecided

You claim you don't believe in divorce but with the same mouth you advocate the two go their separate ways? You sure say you OK so? undecided

You can't force both to continue. It's better to end the marriage than for any to die. Well the man says he is planning his future with another. Moreover marriage is about assets and liability. The man will simply move on with the new lady &d 'legal' wife go dey roast. Is that what u want?
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Jyl0: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
How
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
slivertongue:
You can't force both to continue. It's better to end the marriage than for any to die. Well the man says he is planning his future with another. Moreover marriage is about assets and liability. The man will simply move on with the new lady &d 'legal' wife go dey roast. Is that what u want?
You know what, I really hope Nigerian women out there are reading all this so they realize that it is in their interest to learn to use the law to their advantage. undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Adadioranma79(f): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
My bad, should have read to the end of the 1st page before commenting. Make una no vex abeg

advanceDNA:

The guy mentioned it on the first page naaa

The in-law that helped him is his sister’s husband
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Adadioranma79(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am good darling. How are you? Compliments of the season to you. I don't really go offline tho, sometimes I just want the peace and quiet that comes with not been on SM. I miss you too love

ImoleNaija:

His elder sister's husband is the brother-in-law he mentioned. Not the ex-wife's or gf's brother.

Ada, my friend. I hope you are doing fine. Igbos & Buhari made me deactivate my previous moniker. You are used to giving comments & going offline for day(s). I miss you sha
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by timefarm(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
post=108939528:

When you say your brother-in-law,
Do you mean this your same so called ex-wife's brother or your sister's hubby or what exactly?

Make una dey clarify matter before bringing it to the public abeg.
There are two sides to every story,
If we ask your so called ex-wife her side of the story now,
Na another story we go hear..
#JustMusing

Wow!
You are so in our minds @MANNA.
Sometimes we make a comment and later see that someone here is thinking the same thing we are thinking or vice versa.
Tho he didn't specifically say that it was his ex wife's brother, (ee can't vouch for him, cos we don't know him) but you made a good point overall.
God bless you and give you more wisdom and knowledge Favour of God! kiss
Because you lack the ability to have critical thinking and to read to get contextual meaning and connotation.

Mere seeing brother in law may initially make you confused but if you follow the context of the post, he neither seems to regret his decision despite the brother in law help shows he might be talking about someone else

Try calm down before rushing to post nonsense. No be everyone be dullard like you and Buhari.
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by EndRape2(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Your post reads your brother inlaw helped you, meaning hyour ex wife brother helped you ? If her brother helped you then go back to your wife , maybe is this your girlfriend that destroy everything ,so she can come in to destroy, well it is marriage you must forgive because of the children involved

My best advice is to forgive her, the kids need two of you, let peace reign, even if you guys will not stay together , let peace reign

ote author=Unique357 post=108916743]My wife left me when I lost everything. She took our two children with her and has blocked me everywhere. I couldn't reach her to speak with my children. I have tried reaching her parents to no avail.

I want to arrest her and let her rot in jail but on the other side I don't want to do it for the sake of our children who are 10 years and 7 years. I want to deal with her in a calm way because there are children involved . What do you think I should do?[/quote]
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
gift0123:
She has the right to trouble your girlfriend because you haven't divorced her, she is still your legal wife. If you want her to leave your girlfriend kindly go to her people and tell them that you are know more interested in the marriage, they should return your bride price! Leave your old marriage entirely before jumping into another, even your so called girlfriend know get sense, she is a desperate husband snatcher and an olodo, if she is a responsible lady she wouldnt jump into such situation.

You don’t even know what you are saying.... u are just using legal terms wrongly... what does “have the right to trouble” mean?

Nobody has the right to trouble another human being.... it’s called assault and could lead to fine or 3months jail....

A woman cant leave a man and still be claiming ownership like u never left.... that’s witch craft.

She has no right under law to harass the man or girlfriend until he marries her... and the worse she can do under the law is to sue for bigamy...
. u can’t force anyone to remain married to you or not date anyone they want....whether you married in a Supreme Court or court of heaven..

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by ronyman(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
To pass judgment from a one sided story is flawed on all levels but if you're saying the truth go to court else the matter will escalate. Go and watch acrimony
Unique357:

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by GorillaApp(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:

Go to the police station. Explain to them. Let them give her a restraining order. Let her sign that she will not come near you again.
The only thing I see after this is her going diabolical if she is that sort of person.
Furthermore, in that regards, let her sign an undertaking that if anything happens to you or your girl, then she will be held responsible
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by GorillaApp(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

You don’t even know what you are saying.... u are just using legal terms wrongly... what does “have the right to trouble” mean?

Nobody has the right to trouble another human being.... it’s called assault and could lead to fine or 3months jail....

A woman cant leave a man and still be claiming ownership like u never left.... that’s witch craft.

She has no right under law to harass the man or girlfriend until he marries her... and the worse she can do under the law is to sue for bigamy...
. u can’t force anyone to remain married to you or not date anyone they want....whether you married in a Supreme Court or court of heaven..
Bless you. Nigerians are too sentimental/emotional. The ignorant ones are usually the loudest
Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by ImoleNaija: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Adadioranma79:
I am good darling. How are you? Compliments of the season to you. I don't really go offline tho, sometimes I just want the peace and quiet that comes with not been on SM. I miss you too love.

I'm good, too.
Thanks for the compliments. Same to you. 2022 shall favour us by HIS grace. I think I did already.

@bolded, awwwnn wink

Do you still have access to your NL email? I would like to send a DM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.