Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (636 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: by weblord1900: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you're sure that you gave it back no mind her. Not your fault. Rest
Re: by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: by slawormiir: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni op Nor green tell us the truth wetin dey go on between him and that neighbour

Anyway ....I grab my weed to read comments
Re: by Mophor: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Issokay!!!
Re: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
I need someone who can answer my questions please.
Re: by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
RenerdLiam:
I need someone who can answer my questions please.

Just ignore her. Nothing will happen. Highest, she will stop greeting you which doesn't put food on your table.
Re: by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
RenerdLiam:

I don't care if anyone greet me or not.

Thanks.

You're good then. Just find something else occupy your mind. Don't allow a vagina to disturb your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: by Truvelisback(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
RenerdLiam:
I borrowed a Nepa bill receipt from my neighbor to open a bank account because we haven't been issued a bill.

So, when I came back, I returned it to her, but she was on call at that moment, so I guess her mind wasn't on it and she misplaced it.

So when she sees me today, she requested it and I told her that I returned it at a time she was on call, but she denied it, so I asked her to check inside, but she couldn't locate it.

I am sure I gave it back and I did a photocopy.

The issue now is that she seems pissed that she couldn't find it, she said she doesn't want her husband to know, and my efforts to make her remember where she kept it was frustrated as she is no longer cooperating, making me feel bad.

I don't like the turn of events and wish I can just get a replacement, even if it is to pay another money and give the bill to her.

Can I go to IBEDC office and request a New receipt for the payment or will I need to pay another?

Or is it not possible to make payment for another person?

I have resolved never to ask anything from her again, what pains me is that she is not cooperating with my effort to make her remember.

I even gave her the photocopy to help with next month payment, but she rejected it, making me feel guilty.
Did u put in her hand or u just on a chair, table or something else?
Re: by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: by Truvelisback(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
RenerdLiam:

She collected it herself.
Just forget her matter joor!! Afterall, Nepa go still bring new Bill. If they aren't owing, no problem.
Re: by paulolee(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
try vsit her ous wen she's alone in a cold morning or silent evening n act asif u wan follow her find dt stuff for her ous..
I de feel say no b just dt nepa bill she de find, she de find something else from u bt u are too blind to decode it..
Re: by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
paulolee:
try vsit her ous wen she's alone in a cold morning or silent evening n act asif u wan follow her find dt stuff for her ous..
I de feel say no b just dt nepa bill she de find, she de find something else from u bt u are too blind to decode it..

Bad advice, thank you.
Re: by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Resolved, she called me to forget about it.

I think I'm ok now.

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Romantic Song Of 2021,? / What Do Yoruba Men Like? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.