Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) (42459 Views)

Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by berniceunice: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE !! OUR #STARBOY WIZ FOR THE PEOPLE !! WIZ TO THE WORLD . KNOCK’EM DEAD TOMORROW IN LAGOS .. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS , YOUR SIS,” she concluded

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
galaxy2020:
...Na size God no gree give wizzy, him for cause commotion. Naomi, you dey call wizzy your little bro?

Of course wizkid is a little brother to her

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dshocker:

Of course wizkid is a little brother to her

Lil bro wey dey fvck am?

Na so tiwa dey do Lil bro with am before he chop tiwa run, now she stopped following him

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
cassidy1996:
Weytin she see for wizkid body?
Greatness

7 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
galaxy2020:
...Na size God no gree give wizzy, him for cause commotion. Naomi, you dey call wizzy your little bro?
When Naomi Campbel don dey do shit them never dream to get wiz belle grin grin grin Naomi na mama for the game

9 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
thorpido:
Lekwa ndi sis.

Hahahaha. This cracked me up soooo bad.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Great Wizkid..the greatest thing is that Wizkid is not a wannabe redpiller if not he would have been purposeless as all wannabe redpillers on this forum..

Now this is loud grin

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Olorogun007(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kundagarten:
Why is this on front page? Someone that pay child support should not be celebrated.
I guess you didn't see the part she said big wiz introduced her to his photographer with the aim of breaking into the real fashion world and make a name for himself.
Its easy for your likes to cruxify him whenever news of davido's charity deeds pops up and called him stringy but niggar is out there helping people, giving dollars and not mentioning it.
Big wiz is a living legend.

11 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Abujalandlord: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anti Naomi u no need talk am..
the whole world knows that
now rubbing shoulders with who and who in the GLOBAL music industry
no wonder he doesn't celebrate acquiring new car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Lil bro wey dey fvck am?

Na so tiwa dey do Lil bro with am before he chop run now she stopped following him

Your sense of reasoning is very disturbing...So for the fact they are friends means they fvcking themselves?

6 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by emmykk(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Wizkid is obviously fvcking this Naomi girl no one can tell me otherwise

I have been watching them closely babe is obsessed with wizkid grin grin grin

You see this called money, women love it so much whether young, old, rich, poor! They love it! And if you as a guy have it, you come get fame join am, forget you go enjoy lipsrsealed

And nobody should come here and say "she has her own money"

E no mean anything, as a guy just be rich you go dey see hot chick want to famz you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When I listen to that wizkid song of talking about "cassettes" that is when I know Wizkid is a legend.

But this one you talk about fvck...person nor fit admire person again

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
It is obvious they are fucking. shocked
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Better Milfs.......

[img]https://c./VmUBXegTpucAAAAC/sexy-UnCloth.gif[/img]
Wot is happening here? I want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
She said my Lil bro cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Ojemedad: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sis, bro

Sis, bro

Sis, bro

B4 u know now pant don shift, I nor trust papa Bolu

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Dude397(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abujalandlord:
Anti Naomi u no need talk am..
the whole world knows that
now rubbing shoulders with who and who in the GLOBAL music industry
no wonder he doesn't celebrate acquiring new car.
Opposite of e choke noisemaker
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wizzy with the Big god Naomi essay cymbal

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Lil bro wey dey fvck am?

Na so tiwa dey do Lil bro with am before he chop tiwa run, now she stopped following him

Youdonminit! Tiwa stopped following him? grin mama is pained. By the way, Tiwa never did the Lil bro tag with him, she shamelessly allowed him grope her in public severally while she curved her 40 year old lips in a sheepish smile saying, shout out to my bestie.

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Starz825(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anyday you see wizzy with an older lady sha know that something could be going on between them ...

Na wizzy,, shey you dey wine me
He likes older women eps when they are celebrities too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by mediainc: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Big wiz no be una mate.

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

These people are just joking with fire calling Wizkid their brother...first it was the girl singer wiz grabbed by the arse and lifted up on stage and now this one calling him small brother....I recall vividly Tiwa Savage also called him family until he started palming her arse.

Issorite

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
HRSweetness:

Now this is loud grin
You should know I am always loud when it comes to wannabe redpillers.. wink
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Pain(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Naomi Campbell having a child for Wizkid.

This I have seen.
Your name says it all embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You should know I am always loud when it comes to wannabe redpillers.. wink

Nice to meet you wink cool
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin Shatta Wale won’t Like this .

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Ttjj: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
sad
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Williamtt23u:
Ok hhhhhvvh
if this thing was really paying you wouldn’t need to be here. Doing this
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dshocker:

Your sense of reasoning is very disturbing...So for the fact they are friends means they fvcking themselves?

You are still a child

So you no go understand grin grin grin grin grin

Is she wizkid only friend?
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
WizzLion. Nwoke Oma. The ONLY artist I am willing to travel to see anyday anytime. When you are big, you are big. No need to make noise.

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

These people are just joking with fire calling Wizkid their brother...first it was the girl singer wiz grabbed by the arse and lifted up on stage and now this one calling him small brother....I recall vividly Tiwa Savage also called him family until he started palming her arse.

Issorite

You mean you can't tell that Tems, although far younger than Tiwa is more self aware and self respecting. Did you not see her reaction when Wiz groped her?

You've also forgotten how Tiwa was the one offering herself like a sacrifice to Wiz calling him bestie while being groped.

You need to know that Naomi is well paid to push Wizzy's brand on the upscale global scene.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Olympiacos:
Biafra to world angry

Wizkid looks Igbo but we don't do DNA in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Brown Fans Pay $1,111 For Meet And Greet. Photos Go Viral / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.