Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) (42455 Views)

Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nairaland bot and his trashy gif angry
What's the meaning of this
NwaNimo1:
Better Milfs.......

[img]https://c./VmUBXegTpucAAAAC/sexy-UnCloth.gif[/img]
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by ugotaya: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Wizkid is obviously fvcking this Naomi Campbell girl no one can tell me otherwise

I have been watching them closely babe is obsessed with wizkid grin grin grin

You see this called money, women love it so much whether young, old, rich, poor! They love it! And if you as a guy have it, you come get fame join am, forget you go enjoy lipsrsealed

And nobody should come here and say "she has her own money"

E no mean anything, as a guy just be rich you go dey see hot chick want to famz you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talking about Fckg, you might be right but money grin grin..Wizkid will have to work for another 10 years to have 10% of Noami's wealth. Your brother na sugar boy.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by candygist: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
thorpido:
Lekwa ndi sis.

Typical Nigerian man (Hater).
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations to wizkid.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
ugotaya:

Talking about Fckg, you might be right but money grin grin..Wizkid will have to work for another 10 years to have 105 of Noami's wealth. Your brother na sugar boy.

When I say money, I don't mean wizkid is richer than her

But wait o, he may be richer than her one on one NOW without the help of rich men money in Naomi Campbell life tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
galaxy2020:
...Na size God no gree give wizzy, him for cause commotion. Naomi, you dey call wizzy your little bro?
tani lil bro e? grin

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
I dey read one american page wey ask people for their best song of the year..I surprise to see Wizkid "Essence" dominating the opinion cheesy
The guy really blow...hope say cash follow..

Despite that, I'm not feeling him..

Make him go thank Banky W for the initial packaging
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by realestate99: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Wizkid looks Igbo but we don't do DNA in Nigeria
lol

you are done with land grabbing, you have started human grabbing too.........lazy man sef like better things.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
adecz:

Davido music be last fast food.
Just eat when hungry and forget.

⏩⏩Wiz is like eating in 5star restaurant,
with full 3 course meals that you always
remember.

Davido music in the early days were
deeper than now, because he knows his
followers are shallow area boys, touts
and cultists who aren't interested in
thinking too deeply. They just want
noise & instruments.☺️☺️☺️

If no be Davido papa money, his voice
alone will discourage anybody from
signing him up..❌❌❌

Why cuppy papa money no give her hits like davido? Na jealousy dey worry wizkid fans and it’s bad.

Davido even dey help people pass wizkid bt in giving and bringing them up in music.

No artists on davido’s level musically it’s just that he plays a lot with people and some of them no get sense.

I got to like burnaboy’s music cos I heard davido playing and singing to it on his ig story. That was burnaboy outside album then. Davido no even hate the guy bt na jealousy dey worry people. I no blame them sha na davido give them chance.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by adecz: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Why cuppy papa money no give her hits like davido? Na jealousy dey worry wizkid fans and it’s bad.

Davido even dey help people pass wizkid bt in giving and bringing them up in music.

No artists on davido’s level musically it’s just that he plays a lot with people and some of them no get sense.

I got to like burnaboy’s music cos I heard davido playing and singing to it on his ig story. That was burnaboy outside album then. Davido no even hate the guy bt na jealousy dey worry people. I no blame them sha na davido give them chance.

✨The matter is between Wiz & Davido,
no dey join Burna for the case... ☹️
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Quiny32323: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Success na pure ashawo, e sabi get friends and enemies!!!
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Teesom247: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
i love you so much wiz Papa

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Basic123: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
WIZ LION

BIG WIZ!

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
adecz:

✨The matter is between Wiz & Davido,
no dey join Burna for the case... ☹️

From my 1st comment I mentioned burnaboy and wizkid. They are together.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
realestate99:
[s]lolyou are done with land grabbing, you have started human grabbing too.........lazy man sef like better things.[/s]

My guy let's be honest: look at the fine boy wizzy does he look Yoruba or Igbo? Be honest. You know what I am talking about but because of your hatred for Igbos you want to pretend. Thunder fire your yanch.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
galaxy2020:
...Na size God no gree give wizzy, him for cause commotion. Naomi, you dey call wizzy your little bro?

Shey you know how old she be?
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by realestate99: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

My guy let's be honest: look at the fine boy wizzy does he look Yoruba or Igbo? Be honest. You know what I am talking about but because of your hatred for Igbos you want to pretend. Thunder fire your yanch.

you are afflicted with type "grin " madness, it is not full blown madness yet, you still have the luxury to use phones and type online but you will never make sense.

Is Mr IBU not Igbo ? is osuofia not Igbo? is Chuddy k not Igbo? ........if someone like me ever hold any powerful position in this country, my first line of action is to put people like you in a proper prison. you will only have access to be online once a year and that would be on your birthday from 10am to 12pm only.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
candygist:

Typical Nigerian man (Hater).
The average Nigerian girl. Everything is along gender lines. Poor thinking. angry

For your info, it's not about gender, it's about who Naomi is.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
He must have fvcked her like twice or three times. And he makes her feel young. One thing i observed about wizkid is that he is very good with older women. That's why they can't hve enough of him - Jada Pollock, tiwa savage, and now this woman. He is very respectful to them, that's how he worms his way into their vagina. Smart boy.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Geeman2006: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Better Milfs.......

[img]https://c./VmUBXegTpucAAAAC/sexy-UnCloth.gif[/img]

Correct guy! U Sabi Halle berry that year. grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
HRSweetness:

Youdonminit! Tiwa stopped following him? grin mama is pained. By the way, Tiwa never did the Lil bro tag with him, she shamelessly allowed him grope her in public severally while she curved her 40 year old lips in a sheepish smile saying, shout out to my bestie.
And you wonder she put her vagina on public display?
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
jclassiq:

And you wonder she put her vagina on public display?

I'm quite certain I'm the only person familiar with the name Tiwa, who hasn't seen that video. cheesy

But yeah, she low like that.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Feelings79: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m still looking for what wizkid sings to be honest. I hardly download his songs I don’t know why. I downloaded more of Davido.

Burnaboy I didn’t even download any from his new boring album. African giant.

I think the upcoming artists like fireboy and a few others have better songs for now bt some of these old artists especially wizkid and burna are using past glory.
Like it's always said,we Nigerians listen and enjoys organized noise/sounds other than carefully crafted music and well penned songs.Hence,our Stars who are idolized abroad often fail with us.Think of Timi Dakolo,Style plus, Wizkid,Banky W and so many other global talents.Meanwhile at home,we celebrate meaningless noises like the Davido you mentioned.Even Tuface that's now acknowledged as the global giant,e get how im music no dey enter us well.My bro was in Atlanta in the US and the custom officials were asking him about Tuface sake of say he locked down the city that same night in a concert
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by candygist: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
thorpido:
The average Nigerian girl. Everything is along gender lines. Poor thinking. angry

For your info, it's not about gender, it's about who Naomi is.

For your information I’m a man. Who do you think Naomi is ? Despite all the information available to you.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2021
jclassiq:
He must have fvcked her like twice or three times. And he makes her feel young. One thing i observed about wizkid is that he is very good with older women. That's why they can't hve enough of him - Jada Pollock, tiwa savage, and now this woman. He is very respectful to them, that's how he worms his way into their vagina. Smart boy.

You know this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by SamPeeLamen(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2021
She call me bridal, I call her sista too ��
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Feelings79:
Like it's always said,we Nigerians listen and enjoys organized noise/sounds other than carefully crafted music and well penned songs.Hence,our Stars who are idolized abroad often fail with us.Think of Timi Dakolo,Style plus, Wizkid,Banky W and so many other global talents.Meanwhile at home,we celebrate meaningless noises like the Davido you mentioned.Even Tuface that's now acknowledged as the global giant,e get how im music no dey enter us well.My bro was in Atlanta in the US and the custom officials were asking him about Tuface sake of say he locked down the city that same night in a concert

Well I’m not one of those people who enjoy noise and nonsense. I mostly listen to foreign music. I enjoy fela’s music he sang Afro beat but had class and authenticity. When I say I don’t know what wizkid sings its cos he has a better voice than davido bt doesn’t really use it or know how to use it vocally. He mostly sings like he’s unsure of his style so it’s neither here no there which may sound cool smtmes cos music can be anything pleasant and even ambiguous bt real vocalist know he’s singing nothing.

Burnaboy Sings better bt doesn’t have too many good songs to drop his vocals on bt he has a few. His African giant album was only an international success because of respect for who he featured in it bt the songs where musical failures not chat toppers.

Davido has a weaker or let me say worst voice of among this pack bt sings like he knows what he wants. His style is clear, defined and authentic. He lacks lyrics and maturity tho.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Simpubozz(m): 3:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Only one WIZZY.. Machaala
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Pls make use of your brain by ignoring me...
Wannabe redpillers are always crying on my mention why tho?
Now get your self out of my mention..

just look at this cow that's just growing hair in her private part. I roll with your elder sister not kid like you who ask for 2k to survived

I'm surprise you with low sense is wishing someone who can imbibe one in your head to use his

you need a psychotherapist with this your new found madness, you're entering market soon if caution is not taken
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

just look at this cow that's just growing hair in her private part. I roll with your elder sister not kid like you who ask for 2k to survived

I'm surprise you with low sense is wishing someone who can imbibe one in your head to use his

you need a psychotherapist with this your new found madness, you're entering market soon if caution is not taken
Oops if e tire you will get off my mention..keep quoting me while I make you more miserable.. grin angry wink
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2021
candygist:

For your information I’m a man. Who do you think Naomi is ? Despite all the information available to you.
You're confused. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Chris Brown Fans Pay $1,111 For Meet And Greet. Photos Go Viral / Afrocandy Says She's Feeling Better As She Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.