Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) (42453 Views)

Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Oops if e tire you will get off my mention..keep quoting me while I make you more miserable.. grin angry wink

you will continue making your miserable and unfortunate life miserable, you're just a clown Here seeking for attention

how does a dumbbell like you make life miserable, even your own life you don't owned it. I will continue mentioning the stupidity in you until is drop

a kid will always be a kid
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you will continue making your miserable and unfortunate life miserable, you're just a clown Here seeking for attention

how does a dumbbell like you make life miserable, even your own life you don't owned it. I will continue mentioning the stupidity in you until is drop

a kid will always be a kid
I am a dumbbell take me to your room so we can have a nice time... tongue tongue kiss grin wink..
Small boy dey talk about maturity..you dey bash women all your life and you dey talk of maturity who you wan impress?
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I am a dumbbell take me to your room so we can have a nice time... tongue tongue kiss grin wink..
Small boy dey talk about maturity..you dey bash women all your life and you dey talk of maturity who you wan impress?

take your dad to the room, I deal with a grown up class lady not a bobrisky wannabe

what sense is in someone that's not proud of his gender, you're just a low life seeking unproductive attention here on public forum

I'm not here bashing you, I'm depositing some senses inside that your empty head, if I'm bashing you, you no go even get liver to reply me back

anupama....Ajadi like you
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

take your dad to the room, I deal with a grown up class lady not a bobrisky wannabe

what sense is in someone that's not proud of his gender, you're just a low life seeking unproductive attention here on public forum

I'm not here bashing you, I'm depositing some senses inside that your empty head, if I'm bashing you, you no go even get liver to reply me back

anupama....Ajadi like you
Ok wink
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Ok wink

better I'm not your regular simp you type your gibberish to with your filthy hands
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

better I'm not your regular simp you type your gibberish to with your filthy hands
Tell that to your wannabe redpiller leader.. grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Tell that to your wannabe redpiller leader.. grin

kid
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

kid
Adult.. grin wink
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022

It's all good woman.. grin wink

Trailblazer! Why did you deactivate this account?

I checked on you only to find you're gone. Dude, buzz me when you're back please. And be back in 2hours LOL.

Seriously, what informed this decision? angry
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Old news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) / 'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Afrocandy Says She's Feeling Better As She Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.