Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) (42454 Views)

Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Great Wizkid..the greatest thing is that Wizkid is not a wannabe redpiller if not he would have been purposeless as all wannabe redpillers on this forum..

zero attention for hoes, marriage is not In my thought is what?

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

zero attention for hoes, marriage is not In my thought is what?
Ask yourself that question son.. grin cheesy wink
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Boniee(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
BigWIZ.. BigDREAMS
Your location cannot limit yu...only you can limit you

Get ur A$$ up and go chase that dream

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
HRSweetness:

Nice to meet you wink cool
It's all good woman.. grin wink
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Myer(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:
Wizzy with the Big god

Naomi issa cowbell

All this lil bro and sis talks, me I sha dey smell incest.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Small body big engine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Naomi Cowbell, beware of Wizkid, na Sharp shooter oooo, otherwise ur Cowbell go hear am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kundagarten:
Why is this on front page? Someone that pay child support should not be celebrated.
Davido's asslicker
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Original doings

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
I remember when I said we should promote Wizkid as our Justin Beiber but I was wrong our wizkid is bigger than Justin.

Naija to the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Takataka: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Ask yourself that question son.. grin cheesy wink

if I'm your son then you should be ashamed for not increasing your 2kb IQ with the nuisance you're constituting on every thread

you're not even proud of your gender to update but here chanting redpillers as if you're under spell

better visit psychiatric near you before they run your race for you
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Obimike30(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
This Aunty just wan knack start boy the famzing don too much las las everywhere go stew you gerrit grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

if I'm your son then you should be ashamed for not increasing your 2kb IQ with the nuisance you're constituting on every thread

you're not even proud of your gender to update but here chanting redpillers as if you're under spell

better visit psychiatric near you before they run your race for you
You must be under greater spell for bashing women all the time..
Opening different threads just to bash women makes you more irresponsible..
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by dotedote: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cry me a river.
He's Africa's Numero Uno.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by larryking540: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Great Wizkid..the greatest thing is that Wizkid is not a wannabe redpiller if not he would have been purposeless as all wannabe redpillers on this forum..
that's what I do tell them in the red pill section don't come here all day discussing women been mean to you ,these ladies have their own stuff going on in their head ,and you and I aren't the course ,how can you discuss about women ,females for good 365days without sharing ideas of business, resources ,help a brother elevate your selfs and step out in grand style's ,but I still forgot ,the thread is filled with teenagers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
larryking540:

that's what I do tell them in the red pill section don't come here all day discussing women been mean to you ,these ladies have their own stuff going on in their head ,and you and I aren't the course ,how can you discuss about women ,females for good 365days without sharing ideas of business, resources ,help a brother elevate your selfs and step out in grand style's ,but I still forgot ,the thread is filled with teenagers
Leave those bunch of rascals..this ain't supposed to be about their age at least they should be mature.. bashing women all day..
Now that I am giving them a little taste of their denseness they keep crying on my mention..
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
adecz:

Another period of mourning and
gnashing of teeth for Davido fanatics.. ☺️☺️

⏩Meanwhile, Davido, we are still waiting
for the list of charities you have the
250m to.❗️❗️

⏩We don't see the list by 1st week of January
2022, we move to EFCC. ☹️☹️☹️

I’m still looking for what wizkid sings to be honest. I hardly download his songs I don’t know why. I downloaded more of Davido.

Burnaboy I didn’t even download any from his new boring album. African giant.

I think the upcoming artists like fireboy and a few others have better songs for now bt some of these old artists especially wizkid and burna are using past glory.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
[s]I see Naomi Campbell having a child for Wizkid.

This I have seen.[/s]
Stop this trash, it's getting stale. undecided
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m still looking for what wizkid sings to be honest. I hardly download his songs I don’t know why. I downloaded more of Davido.

I think the upcoming artists like fireboy and a few others have better songs for now bt some of these old artists especially wizkid and burna are using past glory.
Just admit that you are davido's fan boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You must be under greater spell for bashing women all the time..
Opening different threads just to bash women makes you more irresponsible..

Lolz the joke is on you, all your thread is redpiller thrash, can u just make use of your brain for once that's if it exist
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

Lolz the joke is on you, all your thread is redpiller thrash, can u just make use of your brain for once that's if it exist
Pls make use of your brain by ignoring me...
Wannabe redpillers are always crying on my mention why tho?
Now get your self out of my mention..
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Other countries on the continent of Africa will do a catch -up with Nigeria for a very long time when it comes to music in particular and entertainment in general. Naija guys are the real demons of Africa !
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Cousin9999: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Naomi Campbell having a child for Wizkid.

This I have seen.

She dates billionaires that buy her islands.

Dangote, yes. Wizkid, not so much.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by udukakalu78(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wizzy wizzy your doings get level Sha

I buy used or fualty laptop here in Lagos check my signature
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I know you're a lady so just come out straight and tell pple how pained u are seeing men receiving free sense

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
What this lady has done for Wizkid is sooo much than can be said.
God bless the day they met
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

I know you're a lady so just come out straight and tell pple how pained u are seeing men receiving free sense
I am only pained that wannabe redpillers ain't receiving enough Sense... grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by adecz: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Davido music be last fast food.
Just eat when hungry and forget.

⏩⏩Wiz is like eating in 5star restaurant,
with full 3 course meals that you always
remember.

Davido music in the early days were
deeper than now, because he knows his
followers are shallow area boys, touts
and cultists who aren't interested in
thinking too deeply. They just want
noise & instruments.☺️☺️☺️

If no be Davido papa money, his voice
alone will discourage anybody from
signing him up..❌❌❌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by itoba4real(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
When we say Afrobeat we know its naija music.wizkid has represented naija on the global stage. May his work continue to bring more honor to africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Afrocandy Says She's Feeling Better As She Shares Sultry Photos / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.