Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

NL End Of The Year Get Together - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL End Of The Year Get Together (786 Views)

End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL End Of The Year Get Together by Ekejoestar(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

I second this o

Pm me
Re: NL End Of The Year Get Together by dchamp234(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't think this is real!!!
Re: NL End Of The Year Get Together by Stargurl20(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Pm me
I don pm baba
Re: NL End Of The Year Get Together by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Pm me
Guys dey hear but na woman u wan credit.
Wetin man do man for this life?
Re: NL End Of The Year Get Together by Wuminity(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Gofwane:
If you know that you grill dead vultures or sell memory card inside hold-up while claiming to be a musician (if you know, you know) , don't come to this party O!

According to the CIA, enough Nairaland Unknown Gun Men are waiting for you.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / “I Only Married My Wife Because I Had No Other Option At That Time” / Why Do You Guys Hate Me..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.