Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Finally She Broke Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally She Broke Up With Me (1910 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally She Broke Up With Me by GFICECOLD(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
So twas yesterday I asked her what's the problem, then she sent a long novel saying she love me but don't have feelings for me anyone she lost the feelings months ago,I begged her to stop talking like that and her reply was she thinks she's joking but she can't continue doing this all the time telling me what to do,then I asked what have I done this time she said nothing but she's tired I can't make her happy she can't enter a new year like this.
If I should name two things that's gonna bring back the relationship what's that I told her I don't know let her tell me because have tried then she didn't say anything was saying she's only having pity for me that's why she's still around that I'm a good person and she appreciates that but lm not the person for her.

But now everything started because we couldn't spend our Christmas in lagos or go for any concert or beach which I told her we will there's always time but the attitude the insult the comparing me with other guys was too much I couldn't handle it and now she said because I have heart problem which she caused that's y she's still with me and now she ended everything making me feel hopeless saying I'm not good enough maybe that's y I get cheated on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by younglleo: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Them no tell u say u be werey?

8 Likes

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Lovebliss2(f): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Breakfast served!
cheesy
Take heart!

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by EmzyT: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:
So twas yesterday I asked her what's the problem, then she sent a long novel saying she love me but don't have feelings for me anyone she lost the feelings months ago

Hope this is not a ploy to get Nairaland guys to Bash women? sad Checked your profile and saw that you've been a member since April this year, but I need more Proof angry Share the Chat here while blurring the necessary places so we can believe the story more undecided

Well, if the story is true, then I think you should move on already. How can someone be loving another person 'Out of Pity'? sad Isn't it suppose to be a Mutual feeling? undecided

GFICECOLD:
I begged her to stop talking like that and her reply was she thinks she's joking but she can't continue doing this all the time

Oga why begging? angry Do you want me to call TheGidRedpiller, for you? sad grow up and Move on. Never chase Love, Affection and Attention, if it isn't given freely from Someone, then it isn't worth having! tongue

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by alphaNomega: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fake shít
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by ITbomb(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is brutal

Poverty no good sha
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Amotolongbo(f): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
ITbomb:
This is brutal

Poverty no good sha
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by TimmyA: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mr Op, kindly move on with your life, that gender is emotionally attached to money and flashy things and never interested in the process of having them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by doggedfighter(f): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Seems all these Nairaland redpillars making noise

have small girls using and dumping them after all.

grin

Op's last paragraph shows that

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
How you dey?
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Moeman: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
swallow redpill and you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Greyworld: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Heart problem which she caused... Nna how biko?
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by house10s: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
okay
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good for you.
She doesn't deserve
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
EmzyT:

Hope this is not ploy to get Nairaland guys to Blast women? sad Checked your profile and saw that you've been a member since April this year, but I need more Proof angry Share the Chat here while blurring the necessary places so we can believe the story more undecided

Well, if the story is true, then I think you should move on already. How can someone be loving another person 'Out of Pity'? sad Isn't it suppose to be a Mutual feeling? undecided

Oga why begging? angry Do you want me to call TheGidRedpiller, for you? sad grow up and Move on. Never chase Love, Affection and Attention, if it isn't given freely from Someone, then it isn't worth having! tongue
@GFICECOLD Pay attention to the bolded part.

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by johnsonmartina6(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
ops,, send me a message on ny WhatsApp let talk,, 09074635796,, tyere are things you need to know as a man
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Truvelisback(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
It ended this way because u have been so needy in the Relationship. Next time, don't be scared to lose any girl. To me, no girl is irreplaceable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by finishmatter: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by bigpicture001: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
The things she refused to tell you that's the problem is money....

They love money dieeeeeeeeee!

It's easier said than done to say brace urself up and move on.. but honestly that is exactly what u need to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Nyascobar1414: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
95% of nigerian ladies are hoes... Engage or marry em at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Do not let it trouble you, it is for your own good. You should never have allowed the relationship go this far, she never loved you enough, she's not the right one. The right one will come, a woman who will love, treasure and respect you, though you should not be surprised that this wicked ex of yours will surely show up in future, yes she will, but by then, it will be too late.

If married men and women should recount their personal experiences during dating, till they finally met the right one, you will know everything you have passed through is for good.
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by helinues: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lucky for you.

Meaning you are entering the new year with less baggages to worry about
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

grin

Me sef I just observe am oo..Dem Sabi shout online and bash women but in real life na one clever gal dey use their head dey play football..if only they were real men they wouldn't be bringing their private matter here..
Real men no dey complain online oo.. grin grin grin grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by doggedfighter(f): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Me sef I just observe am oo..Dem Sabi shout online and bash women but in real life na one clever gal dey use their head dey play football..if only they were real men they wouldn't be bringing their private matter here..
Real men no dey complain online oo.. grin grin grin grin wink cheesy
Chop knuckle grin
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:
So twas yesterday I asked her what's the problem, then she sent a long novel saying she love me but don't have feelings for me anyone she lost the feelings months ago,I begged her to stop talking like that and her reply was she thinks she's joking but she can't continue doing this all the time telling me what to do,then I asked what have I done this time she said nothing but she's tired I can't make her happy she can't enter a new year like this.
If I should name two things that's gonna bring back the relationship what's that I told her I don't know let her tell me because have tried then she didn't say anything was saying she's only having pity for me that's why she's still around that I'm a good person and she appreciates that but lm not the person for her.

But now everything started because we couldn't spend our Christmas in lagos or go for any concert or beach which I told her we will there's always time but the attitude the insult the comparing me with other guys was too much I couldn't handle it and now she said because I have heart problem which she caused that's y she's still with me and now she ended everything making me feel hopeless saying I'm not good enough maybe that's y I get cheated on
if it was when I was still in active service at the military, I would have ordered my boys to find you and that ur babe and bundle both of you into the guard room.
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Chop knuckle grin
My knuckle hurts me cos I've been hitting wannabe redpillers so hard that they are bleeding seriously..so thumbs up is gonna do.. grin grin cheesy wink shocked

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by luvyaself95(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hot Breakfast on bed grin
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Styluss: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:

how did she cause your heart problem?
Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by FanOfMyself: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

grin

Wetin concern red pill here. Small thing una go start to shout red pill upandan.

1 Like

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Sammy101111(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Bro just move on bro
My ex did worse just thank God she tell you her mind on time just move on don't beg anyone to stay
My ex leflt me and now she's dating a nigga we eat from the same plate and drink from the same cup

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Saintinoo(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2021
younglleo:
grin Them no tell u say u be werey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit / Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter / You don't love the gender or genitals, you love the person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.