Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Finally She Broke Up With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally She Broke Up With Me (1909 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Finally She Broke Up With Me by Bliss955(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Op you hav just been saved from a narcissist. It's is not easy to detach urself from a narcissist but trust me dats the best thing that can ever happen to you.
My advice, follow doctor Ramani on YouTube, she will open ur eyes to a lot of things and manipulations and detaching yourself from her will be easy.
#peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit / How Many Ladies Can Answer This Effectively ? / Why Are Girls So Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.