Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) (3335 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
GETTING THE GOLDEN PENIS SYNDROME

This has actually been a trait i exhibited before even knowing it had a name in the redpill books.
Apparently not many people are talking about it.

Think about this, What Would Happen If There Were Only 100,000 Men In The Whole 190 Million Population Of Nigeria
Would you be looking for s£x or its going to come knocking on your door every 30 minutes of the day?
Would it matter if you were the richest person in the street?
Would life require you to be handsome before women fall for you?
Would you be needing to go through hell to get the love of a woman
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT A GOLDEN P£NIS DOES FOR YOU!!

I am currently working to bring this one to life, i started typing earlier today and thing has been progressive so far!
Although unlike my other books, this one will come with a price tag but i have mechanized a system with my online shop to make it as affordable to everyone as possible!
So pls anticipate!

Still Typing...
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Cumrade: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
GETTING THE GOLDEN PENIS SYNDROME

This has actually been a trait i exhibited before even knowing it had a name in the redpill books.
Apparently not many people are talking about it.

Think about this, What Would Happen If There Were Only 100,000 Men In The Whole 190 Million Population Of Nigeria
Would you be looking for s£x or its going to come knocking on your door every 30 minutes of the day?
Would it matter if you were the richest person in the street?
Would life require you to be handsome before women fall for you?
Would you be needing to go through hell to get the love of a woman
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT A GOLDEN P£NIS DOES FOR YOU!!

I am currently working to bring this one to life, i started typing earlier today and thing has been progressive so far!
Although unlike my other books, this one will come with a price tag but i have mechanized a system with my online shop to make it as affordable to everyone as possible!
So pls anticipate!

Still Typing...

Comrade I just dey feel you

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is my tactic, yes i'm talking about myself now, i won't say i'm handsome or i'm the richest person in my area but on a daily basis i catch girls taking glances at me while i walk past!

I don't talk much infact some would even say i'm slightly introverted, so basically i don't socialize with people much especially the people of the female gender, but if i want to get laid 5 times every night, it is very possible!

Like i said, this is not something i was taught or i read somewhere, i am currently writing this book based on my very own experience and i'm titling it with something that is already prominent in the redpilled world!

I also noticed guys around seemed to be competing with me, these are guys that are arguably older than i am, they try to hit up every new girl before she notices i exist, this is a very hot competition i'm talking about but i'm not even trying to put in effort!

Still Typing...
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by gistray: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
This secondary school boy

You love making noise

You're a red pill clown

You know nothing about Red pill.

Ok updated. I didn't know you were just doing your business.

Anything to get funds other than crime should be appreciated... sorry for my outburst thanks

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
While reading the first paragraph..
I knew a lot of sense will be spilled out

TRP is life!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
By tomorrow, i would have finalized on a particular affordable price for everyone to be able to make simple purchase, i will as well set up a PRE-ORDER mechanism so you can make a pay down for your copy before the release date, all you have to do is pay and when the product is released, you would be emailed your copy automatically.

I will start with a very subtle price and then as downloads begin to increase after the release, the price simultaneously increases with it so it is recommended that you either pre-order tomorrow or make immediate purchases after the release.

Like i said, none of my products exceeds the N1,000 price point, products by other authors in my shop are for free, you can check it in my signature below.

ANTICIPATE THE GOLDEN P£NIS SYNDROME By TheGidRedpiller!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thread Modified; Reference Photo Added
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
While reading the first paragraph.. I knew a lot of sense will be spilled out
TRP is life!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
gistray:
You love making noise
You're a red pill clown
You know nothing about Red pill
Ok sir.
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cumrade:

Comrade I just dey feel you
Na you be oga.
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
A golden penis shocked
Lobatan!
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
BABYharder:
A golden penis shocked Lobatan!
Thats right!
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats right!
Why are all your threads centered on pússies and Dicksons?
Can't everybody just grab an ice cream and pretend as if we are all 'sex-organless'.
I'm freaking tired of reading the same sober tales from grown ass men and women that should be in the village clearing farm weed and frying garri angry

I hate Nonsense! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
BABYharder:

Can't everybody just grab an ice cream and pretend as if we are all 'sex-organless'.
I'm freaking tired of reading the same sober tales from grown ass men and women that should be in the village clearing farm weed and frying garri angry

Thats your problem, not mine.
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2021
See the same person calling women who**re... wannabe redpillers the book is out go and buy it so as to know how to sound more daft online.. cheesy cheesy grin wink
Don't you have the one for simps..no worries man your members are all gonna patronise you aiit...
As long as you keep bashing women on here even tho you ain't sounding reasonable then forget it..
All day you keep using derogatory words at women and expect people to take you serious..since you see all women as w**re and intimacy gadgets who can just get laid with you then you are only a clown..
undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2021
BABYharder:

Baby harder pls..harderrrr... grin wink grin cheesy cheesy..
tongue tongue kiss..
Garri sef dey hungry me like this..
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2021
gistray:

You love making noise

You're a red pill clown

You know nothing about Red pill
Absolute nothing he's only playing ping pong with his wannabe redpiller members..well they are clueless..let them buy the book let's see if it's gonna change their way of reasoning towards women... sad sad shocked
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by siofra(f): 3:04am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm just avoiding this guy's thread because I don't want to be banned now. cheesy

He thinks he has sense. Bloody hypocrite! I only pity the gullible people he's deceiving in the name of redpill.

If anyone cares;

TheGidredpiller is using you, he's just a business man trying to start his Amazon KDP. You want to escape the manipulations of women but you're stupidly falling for the manipulations of your fellow man. Truly the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is alarming.
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:38am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:
[s][/s]See the same person calling women who**re... wannabe redpillers the book is out go and buy it so as to know how to sound more daft online.. cheesy cheesy grin wink
Don't you have the one for simps..no worries man your members are all gonna patronise you aiit...
As long as you keep bashing women on here even tho you ain't sounding reasonable then forget it..
All day you keep using derogatory words at women and expect people to take you serious..since you see all women as w**re and intimacy gadgets who can just get laid with you then you are only a clown..[s][/s]
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
cheesy Gender confused hippopotamus at it again.
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2021
SarutobiEky:
cheesy Gender confused hippopotamus at it again.
Tell me son am I more confused than you and your wannabe redpiller master?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:39am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
I'm just avoiding this guy's thread because I don't want to be banned now. cheesy

He thinks he has sense. Bloody hypocrite! I only pity the gullible people he's deceiving in the name of redpill.

If anyone cares;

TheGidredpiller is using you, he's just a business man trying to start his Amazon KDP. You want to escape the manipulations of women but you're stupidly falling for the manipulations of your fellow man. Truly the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is alarming.
shut your yap. At least they'll be supporting their fellow man for a change.
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2021
SarutobiEky:
[s]shut your yap. At least they'll be supporting their fellow man for a change[/s].
Cluelesskid..

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:42am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Cluelesskid..
die Gender confused entity cheesy
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

[s][/s]Tell me son am I more confused than you and your wannabe redpiller master?[s][/s]
I know what I am. Can you say the same about yourself? cheesy
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2021
SarutobiEky:
die Gender confused entity :D
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=FernandezPablo post=108950189][/quote] e pain am. cheesy
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I know what I am. Can you say the same about yourself? cheesy
OP your leader posted his book instead of you to prepare yourself for it's launch you are here derailing this thread with me..and you call yourself a real man?
Let's keep going till page 2 since you are having sleepless night cos of me.. grin wink
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

OP your leader posted his book instead of you to prepare yourself for it's launch you are here derailing this thread with me..and you call yourself a real man?
Let's keep going till page 2 since you are having sleepless night cos of me.. grin wink
he's not my leader, you little oaf cheesy
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2021
SarutobiEky:
he's not my leader, you little oaf cheesy
If he's not then why crying on my mention all day..you are stalking me pls..
You should stalk your leader wannabe redpiller not me..this is how you go about asking ladies for their nudes.. shameless kid.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Candidlady: 4:54am On Dec 31, 2021
gistray:

You love making noise

You're a red pill clown

You know nothing about Red pill.

Ok updated. I didn't know you were just doing your business.

Anything to get funds other than crime should be appreciated... sorry for my outburst thanks

@bolded

why istopped attacking him! Since it is just business let him have his way! Just that the broke individuals on nl supporting him won't patronize him! They love freebies. But then again what do you expect from 'em BROKE~arse/brokers nl redpillerz!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

If he's not then why crying on my mention all day..you are stalking me pls..
You should stalk your leader wannabe redpiller not me..this is how you go about asking ladies for their nudes.. shameless kid.. undecided undecided
. E still dey pain am. cheesy
Re: MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 31, 2021
SarutobiEky:
. E still dey pain am. cheesy
Let's keep derailing the thread.. grin wink
You no just want make your wannabe redpiller leader sell em book?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Joke With God Promise..... Pick One And It Will Happen Before 30th Of July / Holier Than Thous Should Think This Over & Over Again(pics) / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora Gets Engaged To Her Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.