Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) (5677 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Women are naturally leeches, like parasites they live off men, don't let anybody lie to you with ignorant bliss!
Before you go down thinking she loves you back, look round you and check for what you would have to share with her for being attached to you. If its not your money, then it could be your social or political power, your protection...just check and keep checking until you checkmate what she's actually holding on to you for! YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING!

Women will always be selfish, never be loose enough to let her suck you dry financially, psychologically and emotionally because she will never lay down anything back in return, you have to understand your space and keep her out of it, she is only there to take and not to give back!
For the men who i will always pity for considering marriage in this age, at least have multiple core purposes of marrying before venturing into it because she could ruin you with that same ring you stupidly knelt down to give her if you don't watch it!

Still Typing...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by EmzyT: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Anigreat: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2021
shocked

If no woman does, I am convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that my mum does.

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Fasindo: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
shocked

Simps will never learn

The only woman that can love you unconditionally are ur sisters, your mum and sometimes your daughter, any other way woman will stick to you only when you can provide and protect (PaP) for her.

The only women that can even love you unconditionally without anything attached is white women, but for Nigerian girls it's only for what you can offer her. If you doubt me let another man offer your girl 100k and see how he will leave u.
Your girlfriend of 5yrs can leave you anyday anytime for a foreign based Nigerian guy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Kucoin: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
No this and no peace.!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Do you know that 80% of married women when filing for commercial transactions and deals only put their sisters, mother, children as next of kin but when they want to file for loans or the likes, thats where their husbands come in

Yes, thats right, do you still think that girl pay close attention to you really likes you or any other thing you are attached to?
Most men when choosing women only pay attention to what they are seeing at that present moment but women are only more concerned about 10-20 years from that moment, they will guage your finances and do a rough sketch on how it could last right there on that spot before saying a word!
Whenever i come out here to refer women as accessories and unnecessary luxury, i am always demonized and shunned for it by of course feminists and simps but hold on a second and check out the facts before you open your blackholes to spill nonsense!

Still Typing...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Stop meeting ur kinds.for real men,meets real women.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Deborah98(f): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2021
You guys should rest in Jesus name sad. Women this women that las Las una go still marry so be calming down Biko

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2021
CHECK IT OUT!
Accessories are completely lifeless, they never give anything back to you for spending on them, some of there accessories require maintainace to keep it going. ARE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES ANY DIFFERENT??

What is left for you to do as a man is to TREAT THEM AS SUCH FOR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION! Whenever you need one, get one, keep using it until you grow tired or it fades out or even more explicitly becomes outdated, then you dump and sort for something else or an updated version of it!
TREAT YOUR WOMEN LIKE THIS AND HAVE PEACE!

Women were never meant to help you achieve anything or make you better than what you currently are, they are only meant to compliment your masculinity, just like products or commodities are meant to compliment the buyers!

Still Typing...

13 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by uthlaw: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
You guys should rest in Jesus name sad. Women this women that las Las una go still marry so be calming down Biko
sure,they will still get marry but with sense this time around!

18 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by uthlaw: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
donbachi:
Stop meeting ur kinds.for real men,meets real women.
this one never still get sense!

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2021
So are you tryna say your mother doesn't love you?only blockheads wannabe redpillers are gonna obey their commander(Op)
Better get a life..you keep opening different threads daily just to display your lack of intelligence...and some ones see you as their role model tho..blind man dey lead blind man..
Women wey you dey bash upandan all your life no even get your time.. I never knew some guys can be this brainless tho..

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
No be you even need the sense most like this?you get mom for house but you come online only to bash women...do even know your problems tho?you and the OP have a very low self esteem..

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by uthlaw: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

No be you even need the sense most like this?you get mom for house but you come online only to bash women...do even know your problems tho?you and the OP have a very low self esteem..
if you see someone foolish than you on this forum,take the person to court...so your mum and your olosho girlfriend are same level abi!

15 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by finishmatter: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
OUR MOTHERS ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM THIS ONE!!
This is not one of the threads where you come up saying i have mummy issuses, hear what i have to say first!

Its simple logic, if she only expects something from you in any type of relationship without planning on bringing anything to the table, SHE IS NOT SOMEBODY YOU SHOULD TRUST ANYTHING TO. Your mothers are not exempted, how I will explain.

The issue here is we trying to figure out where our mothers are selfish without dropping anything in return right? Simple!
She gives birth to you, something that is absolutely not only natural but also biological, she invests whatever she claims she invested in your upbringing which is absolutely her responsibility in the first place, then when you grow up to be financially independent, she hangs herself round your neck because of what she supposedly did for you over the years, remember that your father invested a whole lot more in your upbringing but never frustrates you with bills!
Think About It.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2021
What do I know, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Telegram234(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Guy I think u are having some mental issues..
What are your moral lessons here now?
For us to hate women!!!! HELL NO!!!
I can never hate a woman, u just come everyday spilling out trash and hates words.
I blame Seun and the fellow mod wey never ban you.
Me I love women so much, I dont fall in love with them, cause falling in love with them may bring crazy feelings, and makes me act like a dummy.
I have lot and lots of female friends, that is the greatest law of the PUA.

Rule1: Never fall in love.
Rule2: Be witty and both funny.
Rule3: Never have one female.
Rule4: Be the gentleman, handsome, caring and nice dude, a woman should always die for.
Rule5: Set your limits..

So many rules....
Ilegendd, help me out....

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
sense is far from u....gay.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by uthlaw: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
donbachi:
sense is far from u....gay.
to be a gay is better than a SIMP and I can prove it for you!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Telegram234(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
If I may ask?
What is the meaning of SIMPING?
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
So are you tryna say your mother doesn't love you?only blockheads wannabe redpillers are gonna obey their commander(Op)
Better get a life..you keep opening different threads daily just to display your lack of intelligence...and some ones see you as their role model tho..blind man dey lead blind man..
Women wey you dey bash upandan all your life no even get your time.. I never knew some guys can be this brainless tho..

Once again, a simpleton reveals haste and stvpidity with mis-paraphrase and porous logic. Did you even read the original post?

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
if you see someone foolish than you on this forum,take the person to court...so your mum and your olosho girlfriend are same level abi!
How painful it is huh..you no wan hear truth baby boy..since you are meant on disgracing yourself all the time well done....
Una go come this forum dey form wetin I no understand.. every single day of your life is spent on bashing women..at the end you gonna keep saying this country no good when you no dey do something productive with your life..
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by uthlaw: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Telegram234:

If I may ask?
What is the meaning of SIMPING?
ask your girlfriend that is controlling you with her pussy!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Once again, a simpleton reveals haste and stvpidity with mis-paraphrase and porous logic. Did you even read the original post?
And a wannabe redpiller is always displaying his brainlessness online.. well-done Mr wannabe redpiller..e dey sweet you for body online warrior...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Enigma2049(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Great thread
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Telegram234(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
ask your girlfriend that is controlling you with her pussy!
Haha.
I wish I had a gf like u guys but oops I dont.
I have female friends, who are loyal to the callwink
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by uthlaw: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Telegram234:

Haha.
I wish I had a gf like u guys but oops I dont.
I have female friends, who are loyal to the callwink
loyal friends that you are fucking!
Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by donbachi(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
i dont need no prove..u've shown it.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

And a wannabe redpiller is always displaying his brainlessness online.. well-done Mr wannabe redpiller..e dey sweet you for body online warrior...

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

[s]Once again, a simpleton reveals haste and stvpidity with mis-paraphrase and porous logic. Did you even read the original post?[/s]
Ask your boss that question... online weaklings..

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) by candygist: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If no woman does, I am convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that my mum does.
Only your mom bro. Don’t ever get played by any other woman. This generation ofNigerian ladies will kill you more than once.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A video of a Hausa lady and a guy dancing together has surfaced online VIDEO / My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom / Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.