Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,084 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) (4100 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State / Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by TheNoble007(m): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job..

You don't have to worry about this... The probability of a so called white skinned man to 'wife' or get coupled to a black skinned lady or of African descent is perhaps 1/100000. The racism is very strong.
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2021
posty56:
get a life , you are too old for this, you be person grand mother.
He/she is zzor the attention seeker, if you know him/her you will just ignore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
The boyfriend's family welcomed the Nigerian girl. But ayam still trying to understand why they put Nigerian flag there undecided dramatic!

Toor. That is exactly the part I'm trying to understand too. Very dramatic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Cenvista:
hi u ar stil awake

Hello, you are still roaming mad??

It's like this one is not okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job.The task of keeping the home front and raising good kids in the society is demanding, I can't add hustling to it.If a man should ask me what I'll be bringing to the table, I'll boldly tell him nothing with my full chest and give him my reasons, if he's OK with it fine but if he has problems with it then he should leave road for a more masculine African man to fill in the space.

Not all of them expect that. Not all ppl of any race are the same.
However are u one of those leech girls?
I believe the man is the main provider once married but a woman can contribute. I could never just sit on my ass even with kids and have nothing but that to offer.
Why should a man stress n struggle financially for a woman who only takes? Thats not how u love ur husband. Thats just being lazy n greedy n shallow n selfish. I would feel useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

The boyfriend's family welcomed the Nigerian girl. But ayam still trying to understand why they put Nigerian flag there undecided dramatic!

I think its a sweet gesture. Its their way of showing shes welcome. That they respect n acknowledge her culture.
If they didnt welcome her nicely ppl will be crying racist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by samuel051: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:
The guy is not a wannabe redpiller tho..and why are wannabe redpillers crying in the comment section..
This is quite funny to be sincere...the guy get babe una dey call am simp..you wey no be simp get money you no gree get..stop bashing women you no gree hear...who you wan come impress?
Na to dey lurk around to drop wannabe redpiller petty talk ...
both online and offline topic nai be redpiller to u..
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
samuel051:
Yeah.. angry grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2021
samuel051:
Yeah.. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Cenvista: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hello, you are still roaming mad??
It's like this one is not okay.
must u insult me, pls i dnt have ur time
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2021
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

STOP USING MY MEMES

YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT THE BORINGNESS IN THEM... BETTER RESPECT URSELF AND GO BACK TO UR NIGERIA HUMOURLESS MEMES..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Biggie2000(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Mrscarter:

Not all of them expect that. Not all ppl of any race are the same.
However are u one of those leech girls?
I believe the man is the main provider once married but a woman can contribute. I could never just sit on my ass even with kids and have nothing but that to offer.
Why should a man stress n struggle financially for a woman who only takes? Thats not how u love ur husband. Thats just being lazy n greedy n shallow n selfish. I would feel useless.

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
fati2001:

STOP USING MY MEMES

YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT THE BORINGNESS IN THEM... BETTER RESPECT URSELF AND GO BACK TO UR NIGERIA HUMOURLESS MEMES.. [/s]

Comrade try dey get sense na abeg cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2021
EmzyT:

Comrade try dey get sense na abeg cheesy grin

NAH U NO GET SENSE, YOU CLAIMED THAT THEY ARE ANNOYING YET U ARE ARE USING THEM... WHO FOOLISH PASS?

WETIN YOU NO FIT EAT NO TAKE TEETH CUT AM angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by webhead: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job.The task of keeping the home front and raising good kids in the society is demanding, I can't add hustling to it.If a man should ask me what I'll be bringing to the table, I'll boldly tell him nothing with my full chest and give him my reasons, if he's OK with it fine but if he has problems with it then he should leave road for a more masculine African man to fill in the space.
you are deceiving yourself.

The bible condemns any woman who does not provide for her family.

Anyone who does not provide for their relatives,
and especially for their own household, has
denied the faith and is worse than an
unbeliever.1 Timothy 5:8
Iyaebe:

Iyaebe:

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by webhead: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
We all know what we individually want,there are men who won't want their wife to be out there hustling, they'd prefer she does something less stressful so she can properly maintain the home front,so that's it.I avoid Lagos men like a plague because it is Lagos men that will have problems with my posts,I just know I won't be out there hustling like a man when I get married, God forbid.No be me look for money wey dey take marry my mother.
Don't worry, Satan is washing your cane with crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
fati2001:

NAH U NO GET SENSE, YOU CLAIMED THAT THEY ARE ANNOYING YET U ARE ARE USING THEM... WHO FOOLISH PASS?

WETIN YOU NO FIT EAT NO TAKE TEETH CUT AM angry
[/s]

Leave me na Ugly Comrade grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2021
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Leave me na Ugly Comrade grin

MAKE I SEE UR FUGLY EYEBROWS SHAPE AND UR DRY FACE LIKE TILAPIA SMOKED FISH FIRST
BEFORE I GO TAKE UR SERIOUS...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Anny98(f): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you for interesting conversations and discussions to all of you for the pleasure of working with you. Happy holidays!

smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Biggie2000(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Anny98:
Thank you for interesting conversations and discussions to all of you for the pleasure of working with you. Happy holidays!

smiley
You people should come and see another man with hairy chest that is disguising with a female moniker o
Cc: Ikillbrokehoes
EmzyT
Smellysperm

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
fati2001:

MAKE I SEE UR FUGLY EYEBROWS SHAPE AND UR DRY FACE LIKE TILAPIA SMOKED FISH FIRST
BEFORE I GO TAKE UR SERIOUS...
[/s]

I like the way you display your Foolishness in Capital Letters comrade grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by EmzyT: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

You people should come and see another man with hairy chest that is disguising with a female moniker o
Cc: Ikillbrokehoes
EmzyT
Smellysperm

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by fati2001(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

I like the way you display your Foolishness in Capital Letters comrade grin

I SAID POST UR DRY TILAPIA FISH FACE BY THEN I WILL KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU....

HIDING BEHIND KEYBOARD CALLING PEOPLE FUGLY WHERE AS QUASIMODO GET HOPE PASS YOU..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by franchasng: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like white men because they'll want you to bring something to the table, I hate men that demands that a woman should contribute financially, its unafrican and unbibilical.I will choose a typical African man than all this yeye white men.Any man that wants me to hustle like him is a big no no,highest I can do is a federal government job.The task of keeping the home front and raising good kids in the society is demanding, I can't add hustling to it.

If a man should ask me what I'll be bringing to the table, I'll boldly tell him nothing with my full chest and give him my reasons, if he's OK with it fine but if he has problems with it then he should leave road for a more masculine African man to fill in the space.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Weyrehmod: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm doomed
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Cenvista:
must u insult me,
pls i dnt have ur time

Insult you? No. Na question I ask. So answer. You still never get sense? Because if it's that your brain is working properly, you won't be harassing women everywhere on NL, instead of focusing on your data-selling business.

You no get my time, but you feel say na me get time for hookup, abi? Ori e ti daru.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by posty56: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He/she is zzor the attention seeker, if you know him/her you will just ignore.
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by sammycipher(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
I swear I'm very serious, if you know me on this forum for long then you'll know I've been sounding it to whoever that cares to listen.It is not trash,that's how it supposed to be.Do you know that it is lack of proper home training that makes you to be smoking Igbo?I'm sure both of your parents were out there hustling. Your type can't get my point because Oyingbo people have seized your African brain.

grin u just use style dey insult my guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Putindbutt: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Insult you? No. Na question I ask. So answer. You still never get sense? Because if it's that your brain is working properly, you won't be harassing women everywhere on NL, instead of focusing on your data-selling business.

You no get my time, but you feel say na me get time for hookup, abi? Ori e ti daru.

You too dey do pass yourself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Jeon(f): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

EASY ABEG
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheNoble007:

You don't have to worry about this... The probability of a so called white skinned man to 'wife' or get coupled to a black skinned lady or of African descent is perhaps 1/100000. The racism is very strong.

Its not. At least not in Canada. Racism isn't strong here and its not uncommon to see a very dark african lady and a caucasian. The darker the better.
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

STOP USING MY MEMES

YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT THE BORINGNESS IN THEM... BETTER RESPECT URSELF AND GO BACK TO UR NIGERIA HUMOURLESS MEMES..

Jeon undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said Yes To Me! / Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie / Husband Must Be Older Than The Wife Is It A Law Anywhere?(legal, Customary, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.