Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Attracts Women The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts Women The Most? (2265 Views)

What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Unexpected Answers / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts Women The Most? by ashleyscholar: 3:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Just when we thought that tall, dark and handsome men are what attracts women the most, we will see men of average looks dating gorgeous women. Is it pure luck? Or are these women out of their mind? Well, it all comes down to attraction, not all handsome men have the qualities that attracts women and even average looking men can magnetize gorgeous women. So what attracts women the most?

When it comes to attraction, men and women are totally different. While men are more physical and usually detached, women are more personal and emotional. Most women are interested on people's feelings than the physical aspect. It is important to know what attracts women the most to achieve success in dating women.

Men who know what they want and they go for it. Most women are attracted to men who take the necessary actions to achieve their goals. They just don't dream but they pursue their dreams to make it happen. The drive of these men to achieve their goals is what attracts women the most. A man with a passion and doing something to make it a reality is very attractive.

Men who can connect with women on the emotional level. As previously mentioned, women tend to be more emotional so they want men who can connect with them emotionally. Most men are not emotional but it can be very attractive if men can put down their walls and let women in. Men are more attractive when they know how to listen, communicate and share their emotions. Showing your emotions is not a sign of weakness but it shows that you also have your soft side.

Men who have the time to be with their woman. Women are attracted to men who can make them feel that they are their priority and not just someone who is the last on their list. This doesn't mean that women have to be demanding but women of course do not want to be the last on your list of priorities.

Men who are spontaneous. It is important for men to always plan and do everything according to their plans to be really successful in this life but it can make them appear lifeless and boring if they are so predictable and keep doing the same things. A man who can be unpredictable sometimes and can do things out of nowhere for the sake of romance can be very attractive. He doesn't mind to look silly once in a while and he's ready to throw caution in the wind and dance with you in the rain.

Men with a sense of humor. Make her laugh and she's yours. A great sense of humor is what attracts women the most. Most women worry too much and tend to be more serious so they want to be around people who can make them forget their worries and can make them laugh. A man who can make a woman laugh and feel happy every time she's with him is really unforgettable and attractive.

Responsible and caring. Men are called the head of the family and this title means men have the authority and the responsibility to head a family. Women are drawn to men who are responsible and caring maybe because they know that men who have these qualities can be a good head of the family. A responsible man knows how to fulfill his obligations and is an inspiration to others.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Bola146(f): 4:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Very interesting kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Erickax(m): 4:01am On Dec 31, 2021
All this Epistle just for a woman?

6 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Erickax:
All this Epistle just for a woman?
Don't you think it's worth it?
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2021
This article is great man..you can kindly drop what attracts men the most..it will be appreciated..
But unfortunately wannabe redpillers left the group chat 7 hrs ago...

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Please where can I find a man with all these qualities ?

5 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 31, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

He is here ..... cheesy grin grin grin
Good morning !

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Arrrrrrrrrh

I love this.... I can relate with all of em.... No wonder when I love..... This girls won't allow me .... sometimes I do quest my self to ask weather na juju I dey use sef... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by chiommy123(f): 4:32am On Dec 31, 2021
They should come and learn and not be forming redpill

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Not on nairaland .. most of the boys here are wannabe redpillers..
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by jericco1(m): 5:23am On Dec 31, 2021
If you no get money, hide your face.

OP next time, when you want to concoct such thing, kindly leave Nigerian ladies out of the equation.

6 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2021
I just don't want to laugh, op it's different strike for different folks.... U gerrit if u don't gerrit, 4get abourit undecided
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 31, 2021
1) Money

2) Money again

3) Don't be tired, more Money

4) Ego

5) Kudi

6) Owo

7) I say Money $

8. Brother just make this money

9) I say make this Money

10) Money is the master Key to Nigerian Girls.

I don Comot hands for this mata..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Chikarata2020(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Funny that most guys with all these qualities u mentioned ends up being friendzoned or highest a bestie. While real men with the money keeps getting any class of women they want. Women pretends to like who gives them and am surprise u didn't mentioned that

4 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by uthlaw: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2021
With money,all the pussy is cheap!

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2021
You don't need to chase women, attract them by just doing your damn thing. They'd be the ones rushing you.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by juniorstar(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Chikarata2020:
Funny that most guys with all these qualities u mentioned ends up being friendzoned or highest a bestie. While real men with the money keeps getting any class of women they want. Women pretends to like who gives them and am surprise u didn't mentioned that
You gerrit...if you dont gerit fogeritttt!!
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by paulolee(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2021
moni comes first...d rest are extras
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by helinues: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Dressing nice
Cologne
Matured face
Composure and ability to stay ahead of the conversation

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by akinade28(f): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
1) Money

2) Money again

4) Ego

5) Kudi

6) Owo

7) I say Money $

9) I say make this Money

If it were to be only money that keeps a woman, Femi fani-kayode and Ooni of Ife and other rich Nigerian men who got divorced won't have Nigerian women leaving them.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by ETIIKO: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing but the truth, this is what my wife enjoy from me. More than the above mention script.
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by fati2001(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
1) Money

2) Money again

4) Ego

5) Kudi

6) Owo

7) I say Money $

9) I say make this Money

It TAKE MORE THAN MONEY FOR A REASONABLE BOY TO ATTRACT A REASONABLE GIRL ACCORDING TO A FELLOW MALE NLANDER CITYWAL

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by laughitall(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
All dis people saying money it’s not all about money .. big dick too matters ..

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by citywal(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Honestly people think when u have money, you can have any girl but that's a lie. You only attract bad girls materialistic girls. The good ones with sense won't even come to u.
fati2001:

It TAKE MORE THAN MONEY FOR A REASONABLE BOY TO ATTRACT A REASONABLE GIRL ACCORDING TO A FELLOW MALE NLANDER CITYWAL

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Sezzybb(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Trash on trash grin... Go make some money bruh

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Telegram234(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Omo Ned nwoko dont have a single sense of humor to capture Regina Daniels heart.. undecided
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by bigcee(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2021
chiommy123:
They should come and learn and not be forming redpill
What do you know about redpill?
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Weyrehmod: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm doomed
Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Jodha(f): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Money no dey this list??

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
As far as I'm concerned, these pick-me posts from you men are as bad as the downgrading posts from the hard guys on the other side. You're either so obsessively in love with women or so passionately hateful of them.

Both you 'nice guys' and 'hard guys' are so filled with thoughts of women and are so driven by how they see you... so even this post that is advising men on what to do is as unimpressive as those that advise men on what NOT to do.

Ema fi ori arayin gba boolu. Today; how to get women and the kind of men women like; Tomorrow; women are insatiable, but I can teach you to understand them, but never try to date them; shun all relationships with women. And even you 'non-chalant, I-just-do-my-thing' guy, yes, you -- you dey among.

Shior.

(And yes, I am a guy, before you come and accuse me. I have confessed by myself. Satisfied? grin)

3 Likes

Re: What Attracts Women The Most? by lilvicky68(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrrh

I love this.... I can relate with all of em.... No wonder when I love..... This girls won't allow me .... sometimes I do quest my self to ask weather na juju I dey use sef... cheesy cheesy grin grin
grin a round of applause

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry A Bisexual Woman That Does This?... / How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) / Immigrant Couple Who Moved To Canada In Their Early 30's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.