Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Hello! Please Get In Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello! Please Get In Here! (317 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / hello / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello! Please Get In Here! by HopeNeverDies: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2021
So today is the Last day of the year and at least, we ought to be thankful for the gift of life and everything...

I personally, I'm thanking God because I barely escaped being shot on the night of Chelsea vs Aston villa when I heading out to watch ball... I was stopped at a gunpoint but luckily,I Japa ni o...

This is a Love Section, Let's share Love Ladies and Gentlemen.. So I've decided to check up on everyone.. Incase you get to see this image below and at the same time get to see this post... Just say ... I'M FINE ..... wink ... Sounds like a Roll call..

Irrespective of your Social Status, Position in the Society, Together we can make this post go a long way and put a smile on some people's face.. Mods, help push to front page.... grin grin

Lalasticlala
Rocktation

Re: Hello! Please Get In Here! by fati2001(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2021
I'M FUGLY angry

1 Like

Re: Hello! Please Get In Here! by luizpippo(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Presente

(1) (Reply)

Response To The Thread Of Man With Bad Tempered Wife / I And The Girls: My New Fun Games With New Girls / Men And Women Which If Them Like Food Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.