Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I And The Girls: My New Fun Games With New Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And The Girls: My New Fun Games With New Girls (320 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I And The Girls: My New Fun Games With New Girls by Premiumwriter: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
ASUU strike and I suddenly have a lot of times on my hands.

So I'm starting a little side project and this will be beneficial for guys who are finding it hard to meets girls or start up conversations with them..

It's totally free to join in by the way.

During the week, I plan on going out to meet new ladies. Toast them, get their numbers and you know the rest.

Here's the gist, I'll be making a documentary of everything (not videos tho as it'll be clumsy and wouldn't look real).

But I'll make a mental note to record our conversations and put them in writings.

This will be a self improvement journey and hopefully, you get to read all my successes and probably failures too and if nothing else you get to laugh.

I'm on campus so the number of ladies should be quite easy to get. Everything will be compiled into a weekly newsletter which you can read for every.

To get updated, subscribe here for the weekly updates

http://eepurl.com/hVXCsr

1 Like

Re: I And The Girls: My New Fun Games With New Girls by chatinent: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2022
HIV..
Re: I And The Girls: My New Fun Games With New Girls by kwaso2: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
which campus u dey?
Premiumwriter:
ASUU strike and I suddenly have a lot of times on my hands.

So I'm starting a little side project and this will be beneficial for guys who are finding it hard to meets girls or start up conversations with them..

It's totally free to join in by the way.

During the week, I plan on going out to meet new ladies. Toast them, get their numbers and you know the rest.

Here's the gist, I'll be making a documentary of everything (not videos tho as it'll be clumsy and wouldn't look real).

But I'll make a mental note to record our conversations and put them in writings.

This will be a self improvement journey and hopefully, you get to read all my successes and probably failures too and if nothing else you get to laugh.

I'm on campus so the number of ladies should be quite easy to get. Everything will be compiled into a weekly newsletter which you can read for every.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: It's Time To End Nigeria So That People Who Want Development Can / A Safety Warning....please Don't Ignore / Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.