Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy (19896 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by SarutobiEky(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Femeto: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
WNRblog:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYGKOSmKq2l/?utm_medium=copy_link
Omo. Buhari self go run like Afghan President the wey we go tension am. Uprising dey come.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by meobizy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
nobody is crossing to anywhere untill Buhari packs and goes. We all die here. Get ready for 2022
The wisest quote I’ve read from him.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by ekensi01: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Na my house I dey do cross over every year for a long time now,no significance abeg...
Make i free na to join u. I no de see anytin in it.

na to go church go make person force you make promise you cant keep
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Truvelisback(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

Ohh, it's only at these points that we know the significance?
The question is what's the significance? Everyone is busy giving vague answers like you have given.
What makes my ans vague?
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
What makes my ans vague?

You have not said what the significance is.

You're just mentioning sick bed, mortuary etc.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Truvelisback(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

You have not said what the significance is.

You're just mentioning sick bed, mortuary etc.

Even a little child knows the significance of cross over. That he isn't a christain or belief in such doesn't mean he should say anything contrary to those who believed in it.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Bridget95(f): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
The greatest and real significant CROSS OVER NIGHT is that very night Buhari leaves office.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by liverpudian9(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Odudubariba speaks
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by nnamdi640: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yoruba muslim will love this message very well, but will hate him for talking about the man that has afinity towards yellow ladies.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by toscolee(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

How is it spiritually uplifting?

I don't know.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by OmegaAutos: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
70 years old man, dem teargas am
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by omonla10(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Show him scriptures. Even Jesus didn't insult the devil when he came to him. He said "it is written". So counter what Charly boy said with scriptures not insult
u are still repeating same mistake that ur beloved grandpa made.. What's ur problem with what I choose to believe, quran or Bible or even ifa.. Live and let's live. Why must I quote scripture to prove my lifestyle to u.. U and ur charly boy are not well..

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by omonla10(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

That’s why Nigeria is still backward. Because they believe in rubbish, not humanity and right thinking
last year, we didn't do crossover, yet we didn't die.. This year we choose to do crossover.. What is ur problem with that.. U need prescription just as ur grandpa charly boy
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by davou4eva(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Must we follow his opinion. It’s personal and he should go sleep in his house.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
omonla10:
u are still repeating same mistake that ur beloved grandpa made.. What's ur problem with what I choose to believe, quran or Bible or even ifa.. Live and let's live. Why must I quote scripture to prove my lifestyle to u.. U and ur charly boy are not well..

Show him scriptures. Even Jesus didn't insult the devil when he came to him. He said "it is written". So counter what Charly boy said with scriptures not insult
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by squarelead(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
To dedicate the new year to the hands of the Lord.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by omonla10(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong.. But what is ur problem with how I follow the scriptures.. U are simply Jobless..
Some people don't even believe in God, yet they're doing fine.. But u have freedom to choose what to believe in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Akharmony: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=lexy2014 post=108973762]

What is the spiritual significance of crossover night? Any biblical reference? How is it the same thing as celebrating birthdays and company end of year[/quotep]
Dont even go there. To get the spirtual meaning you must consult a prophet or an astrologian you will undertand better.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by doublecross(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:
To him and some, it has no significance but imagine being outside the upper room on the day of Pentecost.

Naso HOLY SPIRIT COME ON ONLY 120 people excluding outsiders.

I will rather be in the house of the lord on the last day and first day of the year than inside my house.

Argue with your keyboard.
abeg shut up! Which upper room you dey talk about! The one wey your papa build abi na wetin! I hate you all that have gulled to such religious beliefs! All of una dey mad! Na una be the problem wey we dey face today!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=Akharmony post=108975429][/quote]

Why shouldn't I go there? Since u went to consult a prophet or an astrologian, then u shouldn't have any problems answering my question: what is the spiritual significance of crossover night?
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2022
omonla10:
I'm not saying I'm right or wrong.. But what is ur problem with how I follow the scriptures.. U are simply Jobless..
Some people don't even believe in God, yet they're doing fine.. But u have freedom to choose what to believe in

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by freshalien: 12:05am On Jan 01, 2022
Jodha:
This man and typing hogwash....

Answer the question, what is the significance of “crossover night”? Una go jus dey mumu dey follow una pastors.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Blackking2000: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2022
What's the significance of having a lesbian daughter? I am asking Charly Boy Oputa
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by sonofElElyon: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2022
He should continue with his logic and analysis!

There is that which is after the physical.. the supernatural... Ta meta ta physika.. the spiritual..

Has he ever stopped to wonder why his daughter became gay? He invited the spirit into his family line with his transvestite queer gay like tendencies.. even kissing denrele at some point !
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Haylel: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2022
CloudResident:

Do not argue with your keyboard bro. Seek more knowledge with it!
Who doesn't love Google BTW
grin
In your mind now, you're one of the illuminated few.

If we dig deep into every supposed idolatory religion, you'll find that no single day from the whole 365 is free from having one idol or the other that the day is dedicated to.
Does that mean that you're worshipping those idols on those days?

People go to church, get on their knees calling on the name of God, worshipping the essence of the creator, giving their Thanksgiving to him and you negate all that saying they're worshipping Janus because it was dedicated to one little idol almost every is ignorant of its existence.

Your God is such a weak one to allow an idol hijack all the worship proclaimed unto him because the day it was done was dedicated to one inanimate idol.

Unlearn and relearn.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by omonla10(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2022
lexy2014:

show me scriptures where Jesus instructed u to have ur bath or brush ur teeth since u decided to be mischievous

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by olaniyilukman(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
It is personal
To some people the cross over night determine how their new year will go or run ,
To some people cross over night is nothing,
But remember that in this life , many atimes your thinking creates your reality.

It is all about your faith !
There is nothing special about crossover of a thing jor, Nigerians just like shakara, did you know you have been crossing over this nonsense since you were born and still nothing change for this country. Instead of you to crossover for this country, better look for correct country and cross over there,here is naija na high prices of good you dey cross over to... Happy new year
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Bifwoli: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Globad:
It has no significance
In North America "Crossover" is a type of vehicle.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by pussyeater(m): 3:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Please don't do it.
Please �
Wetin consign you? Na ontop your girlfriend he won do the crossover while sipping vodka? Young man, abeg park well...
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Globad(f): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Bifwoli:
In North America "Crossover" is a type of vehicle.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Donga And Wofai Fada On TushMagazine Issue 19 Cover / Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire / Mercy Aigbe Rocks In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.