Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy (19894 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by naikeboy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
I concur sir....
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by geezynoni: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Go and ask your grandfather.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Akharmony: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
He can as well ask why we celebrate birthdays aside that the calender changes to another year. That year can mark a massive havest for someones lifting. . . . Many companies that celebrate end of the year are not fools though. .

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by LofiLogic: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:
To him and some, it has no significance but imagine being outside the upper room on the day of Pentecost.

Naso HOLY SPIRIT COME ON ONLY 120 people excluding outsiders.

I will rather be in the house of the lord on the last day and first day of the year than inside my house.

Argue with your keyboard.

May I ask you why?
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by beeveepee5811: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
The site is doing well .com.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by MorningStar233: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tingotoe:
crossover night is just for idiots. New year day is no different from any other day

You calling people idiots for doing what they feel is necessary is very annoying, stop that!! Haba

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by nachisunday(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nawa o. Teach us more. A seat and pop corn please
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Agboconsult1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hisbah21:
charly charly

The used to be a mad man in my area. His name is charly charly...when i saw ur comment, the first thing that cross my mind is that mad man Charly charly...my his soul rest in peace.
Any nairalander that have stayed in jos, dadin kowa to b precise will testify.

In summary, charly boy is a Charley Charly� � �

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by toscolee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
This people travel to America to celebrate Thanksgiving that is now a tradition, but mock what is now a tradition among us. Something we even see as spiritually uplifting.
We know that you are too enlightened for cross over night but allow us to attend.
At least, na cross over we attend, no be lesbianism we promote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Ekpekus(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:
To him and some, it has no significance but imagine being outside the upper room on the day of Pentecost.

I will rather be in the house of the lord on the last day and first day of the year than inside my house.

You see the day of Pentecost, the disciples have waited in that upper room for days... that day was not specified.. see, some people have already crossed over in terms of preparation and spiritual settling. So, that cross-over won't amount to anything if there is no preparation on ground.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:

But u didn't answer the question, what is the significance of crossover night? Any biblical reference? How is it related to being in the upper room and the day of pentecost? What is special about being in church on the last day and first day of the year that makes it different from being in church on every other day of the year??

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Waste of time for the gullible sheep.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
I asked myself this same question today.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
toscolee:
This people travel to America to celebrate Thanksgiving that is now a tradition, but mock what is now a tradition among us. Something we even see as spiritually uplifting.
We know that you are too enlightened for cross over night but allow us to attend.
At least, na cross over we attend, no be lesbianism we promote.

How is it spiritually uplifting?
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akharmony:
He can as well ask why we celebrate birthdays aside that the calender changes to another year. That year can mark a massive havest for someones lifting. . . . Many companies that celebrate end of the year are not fools though. .

What is the spiritual significance of crossover night? Any biblical reference? How is it the same thing as celebrating birthdays and company end of year
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
akinsto4ever:
Exactly...no significance... But them dey collect offering and Thanksgiving grin grin
you and offering sha
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
Just imagine what is coming out from an elderly man of 70plus sad angry
What a shame.

Can u negate what he said with scriptures. Jesus always said "it is written..". Over to u

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by ppogba: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
DarkJeddi:
How many prayers have you said for your numerous multitude of sins every day?

What makes new year day any special?

Get a grasp of the topic first.

It is about the relevance of the cross over night and not the new year day.
I keep praying for the multitude of my sins daily and only advising Bro. Charly to seize the opportunity of this night to pray for his child hell bent on putting the Oputa name to disrepute.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
omonla10:
Mr charly boy, u sound stupid when u don't leave people to practice what they believe in.. At ur age sir, I'm ashamed of u

Show him scriptures. Even Jesus didn't insult the devil when he came to him. He said "it is written". So counter what Charly boy said with scriptures not insult
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Phils:
Beginning of the year seems like point of re-assessment for the journey ahead.

Crossover ensures you don't start the new year thoughtlessly and absent mindedly.

Most people normally set an expectation at in agreement with inner self, asking the Almighty for grace to achieve the target.

A prosperous 2022 ahead.

How do crossover ensures you don't start the new year thoughtlessly and absent mindedly?

Are u saying that without crossover, people with enter the new year thoughtlessly and absent mindedly?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
U won't know the significance until u are bedridden, at the point of death or in the mortuary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by somehow: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Did cross over at home last year and I never experienced regression.

Doing same tonight.

Come and beat me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by adelaja70(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
He's senile,..
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by noble2faith(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:

You and the 42 guys that liked your comment lack biblical discernment. What is the correlation between the day of Pentecost and Cross Over Night?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
70 years old man....

If he had been in the hospital battling with his life, taking drip and oxigen just to survive, he won't have the mouth to be saying all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
U won't know the significance until u are bedridden, at the point of death or in the mortuary.

Ohh, it's only at these points that we know the significance?

The question is what's the significance?
Everyone is busy giving vague answers like you have given.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by doggedfighter(f): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
If he had been in the hospital battling with his life, taking drip and oxigen just to survive, he won't have the mouth to be saying all these.

This your answer is a huge joke.

Truvelisback, you usually do better than you are doing this night with this particular topic.

Why?

Because it has to do with your religious belief?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Phils: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

How do crossover ensures you don't start the new year thoughtlessly and absent mindedly?

Are u saying that without crossover, people with enter the new year thoughtlessly and absent mindedly?
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Papa, abeg help me ask them.
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by Phils: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't go to crossover in Church. Crossover can be in a bar or with group of friends or with family or on your own, in the depth of solitude. But atleast you have time to reflect and boost your morale for the year ahead.

Made a short post. Couldn't have said all in few sentences
Re: What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oga Charles e no really mean anything.. Na one of those jibiti woke program by those yahhoze, fraudsters pfn pastors undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Exposed Without Glasses / Frank Donga And Wofai Fada On TushMagazine Issue 19 Cover / Isabella Barrett: Youngest Female Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.