Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Help! I Need Ideas On An Online Skill To Learn. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Need Ideas On An Online Skill To Learn. (204 Views)

I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully / Please Help A Bro, I Need Ideas On How To Breakup With My GF / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Ideas On An Online Skill To Learn. by Sorezo007(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2021
I will be 30 by march next year and i won't lie most of the times i feel like i dont know the direction that my life is going towards...no handiwork learnt no school certificate all i have been doing since my teenage years is yahoo!
so far i have experienced my highs nd lows while doing that but iam not getting younger anymore and i don't see yahoo as been sustainable cos these days i have been thinking towards settling down!but that aside iam really all out to learn an IT skill...cyber security,data science or software engineering or any other one i can get a suggestion for.
I hv always had this love for tech but never really tried learning so i really don't know what to get now that i wanna delve into it.So pls i need the experts to tell me if it's something i can really learn!iam ready to put in a shift with all the determinations in the world.
Re: Help! I Need Ideas On An Online Skill To Learn. by Polynek(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2021
You hv been doing Yahoo since ur teenage day's nawaoo, which Kain badluck be Dix?
Anyway let's wait 4 the right pple to come and give you the right advice.
Re: Help! I Need Ideas On An Online Skill To Learn. by Ocholu: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Tech is a great path to take. Whichever you want to learn dedication, consistency and great desire to become successful would be the difference.

If you're not good in mathematics, shun data science. The rest are obtainable so far you can think.
Re: Help! I Need Ideas On An Online Skill To Learn. by Sorezo007(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Thanks boss i really do appreciate your contribution.[quite author=Ocholu post=108956676]Let me be real with you OP;

Tech is a great path to take. Whichever you want to learn dedication, consistency and great desire to become successful would be the difference.

If you're not good in mathematics, shun data science. The rest are obtainable so far you can think. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Where's_ur_ex_now Challenge, For Young, Single Ladies / Why Are Bereton Students So Wicked / 6 Surprising And Prove Qualities Men Need In A Woman They Love And Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.