Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully (2378 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / 7 Guilt-free Excuses To Cut A Bad Date Short / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's getting more obvious everyday that I have a lot of hearts to break this year.
Satan knows I hate parting ways with girls in a violent manner so I need peaceful excuses or scope to break up with as many as possible.

Please share ideas. Thanks.
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Joey4321: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
It's getting more obvious everyday that I have a lot of hearts to break this year.
Satan knows I hate parting ways with girls in a violent manner so I need peaceful excuses or scope to break up with as many as possible.

Funny thing is. I'm in your shoes rn. grin

Abeg I also need

2 Likes

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Thundafireseun: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tell them you tested positive to HIV

And thank me lerra

4 Likes

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Tell them you tested positive to HIV

And thank me lerra
Thanks man

3 Likes

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joey4321:

Funny thing is. I'm in your shoes rn. grin

Abeg I also need
I've been thinking so hard my bro.
More ideas needed please
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by spencekat(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Come out plain and tell them.No time for acting.Just block communications with them.
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by advanceDNA: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

Genotype

2 Likes

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Genotype
Thought of that too but she might be AA.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by advanceDNA: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

Thought of that too but she might be AA.

U never ask am naa
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

U never ask am naa
True talk.
Thanks
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by SPRINCE001: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ogbeni just change your wahtsapp DP into a female pics, maybe your sis or female cousin pics.

Watch how they will start keeping malice with you by theirself with the hope you will ask what's wrong but at last you won't

Or just come out plain to them, that you're damm broke at the moment cuz of the investment you put your money into and you won't be able to cater for any expenses for now, not even airtime or date c

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Chocoloco: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tell her to help you with a loan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
SPRINCE001:
Ogbeni just change your wahtsapp DP into a female pics, maybe your sis or female cousin pics.

Watch how they will start keeping malice with you by theirself with the hope you will ask what's wrong but at last you won't

Or just come out plain to them, that you're damm broke at the moment cuz of the investment you put your money into and you won't be able to cater for any expenses for now, not even airtime or date c
Omohhhhh may God bless you, you no go lack. Sapa no go reach you. ED no go bear you, your money go dey long and your priq no go short. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chocoloco:
Tell her to help you with a loan
That one go dey make matter worse abeg. grin
Even if na 10m you ask for loan, if woman wan chain you she go find am. And she go dey use am nail you anytime you want run. I no fit do that one abeg. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Chocoloco: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

That one go dey make matter worse abeg. grin
Even if na 10m you ask for loan, if woman wan chain you she go find am. And she go dey use am nail you anytime you want run. I no fit do that one abeg. cheesy
Hmm ghost her

Or

Upload a picture of you and a female friend in an erotic position on your dp and WhatsApp status

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Paulcoca: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

Just act broke and stop giving her attention with time everything will just fade. She’ll be the one to call you, you’d start to care less and gradually someone else would be caring fr her and boom. You’d just go ghost you don’t need to even block or argue just tune down the energy you’re applying towards the relationship and you’d see she’ll leave you

4 Likes

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Qatar2022: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

Withdraw tactics is the only option bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by faceLAGOS: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Just go flat on them.

Those ho£s have lotta options, though.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Chocoloco: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Just go flat on them.

Those ho£s have lotta options, though.

Fr hommie
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Vyzz: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bleep I have ghosted this girl several times and every times she keeps popping up like a real ghost.

Go away
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by biggace(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

start telling them your problem, even if there is not, pretend as if there is.
You won't break up with them,they will do the breaking up by themselves.

Tested and confirmed.
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Vickho: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

try ghosting
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Silentgroper(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

Go ghostin on they ass...

they gon get the drift later on..
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Baronthecelebri: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Come out plain, and tell her that you're not interested, simple

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by jeromestarks: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
1. HIV( always works)

2. "I impregnated another girl but I don't like her and her family said I must marry her and the girl is planning to attack any girl she sees with me. Babe, I choose you" (na you go dey beg her to stay but after 3 days, you no go hear from her constantly again)

3. Genotype.

4. Infertility ( Doctor said any pregnancy a woman eventually carry for you will either terminate or the mother will have difficulty delivering the baby - you have to be smart on this one though).

5. Spiritual wife which has promised to kill your current girlfriend if you don't break up with her ( church girl go suggest pastor - no go. Tell her the spirit wife say if you go, she go finish you and you dey fear
Area girl no go send. Wakeup one night and dramatize. Area girl go run).

6. Because excessively jealous. It will take time but she go soon leave you.
Pick up fight over any male friend she talks to, even if it's her brother.
Chase every Friend out of her life. Omo, girl go suggest break up sharp sharp.

7. Withdraw attention from her.
If she asks what happened. Tell her your depressed and thinking of committing suicide.
Begin to tell her that one day you might just wake up and jump into lagoon.
You don't want to hurt her so you want a breakup because right now, you're lost.
This might take few weeks but after she tried getting your attention and failed, she will definitely move on peacefully.

8. Suddenly go broke (girl wey love you no go leave because of this shaa but you go take am to the extreme. Las las, she go leave)

9. If you discover that she truly wants to stay and be your wife, wake up one morning and drive your discussion toward family. Then tell her that you don't like babies. Make it very serious that if your wife gets pregnant at any point in your marriage, you must make sure she aborts it and if she refuses, you will divorce her or maltreat her until she does (Omo, na that day the babe go leave you with your wahala)

10. This number 10 is my favorite. I have use it many times and it has never failed me. I love using number 10 whenever I am tired of fvcking a particular girl or whatever I discover that she's not a virgin.
Here is it. Number 10 is to combined number 1 to 9 on a single lady. If she no leave you, run and jump inside river because na agent of darkness she be.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Truvelisback(m): 2:06am On Feb 27, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

Why u wan do so? Give a concrete reason. I asked because, if ur reason is sensible, u might regret it. Getting a compactable lady is not really easy.
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by triangulation: 3:03am On Feb 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
1. HIV( always works)

2. "I impregnated another girl but I don't like her and her family said I must marry her and the girl is planning to attack any girl she sees with me. Babe, I choose you" (na you go dey beg her to stay but after 3 days, you no go hear from her constantly again)

3. Genotype.

4. Infertility ( Doctor said any pregnancy a woman eventually carry for you will either terminate or the mother will have difficulty delivering the baby - you have to be smart on this one though).

5. Spiritual wife which has promised to kill your current girlfriend if you don't break up with her ( church girl go suggest pastor - no go. Tell her the spirit wife say if you go, she go finish you and you dey fear

If she asks what happened. Tell her your depressed and thinking of committing suicide.
You don't want to hurt her so you want a breakup because right now, you're lost.
This might take few weeks but after she tried getting your attention and failed, she will definitely move on peacefully.

8. Suddenly go broke (girl wey love you no go leave because of this shaa but you go take am to the extreme. Las las, she go leave)

9. If you discover that she truly wants to stay and be your wife, wake up one morning and drive your discussion toward family. Then tell her that you don't like babies. Make it very serious that if your wife gets pregnant at any point in your marriage, you must make sure she aborts it and if she refuses, you will divorce her or maltreat her until she does (Omo, na that day the babe go leave you with your wahala)

10. This number 10 is my favorite. I have use it many times and it has never failed me. I love using number 10 whenever I am tired of fvcking a particular girl or whatever I discover that she's not a virgin.
Here is it. Number 10 is to combined number 1 to 9 on a single lady. If she no leave you, run and jump inside river because na agent of darkness she be.
😅😅😂😂 You are an evil genius.
I've one method too. It works 99% of the time:
Link her WhatsApp with your phone using Whatsapp web and secretly read her chats. If she's not cheating, she may be flirting or be too open with some other guys. You will definitely find something to nail her with.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by ResidentMUMU: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
1. HIV( always works)

3. Genotype.

You're blessed cheesy
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by TheboyGhost(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Look at y'all...

F*cling and dumping women serially then come here to cry for virgins this and virgin that ....

Una go learn lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by Itohanmiwa: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Do it like a man, just ghost her.
Re: I Need Some Ideas On False Excuses To Break Up With Girls Peacefully by talk2hb1(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Look at y'all...

F*cling and dumping women serially then come here to cry for virgins this and virgin that ....

Una go learn lesson.
Did He Ever Mention He Met Them as Virgin?
ResidentMUMU:

I Guess You Are a Coward or You are Feeling Guilty; Just Tell Her Sorry We Can’t Continue Anymore. Don’t Give her any reason, at most tell her you have a lot going on in your life.
A Woman Will Break Up With You without blinking or remorse, and with no excuse if they want the relationship anymore

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swinges Party. / Virgin Maniacs! / Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.