Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy (17691 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by PennywysCares(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
wink
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
The Nigerian ecosystem is designed by nature for the most corrupt to thrive grin

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Babyface33: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Don't tell us wat we already know, bring a solution.
Abeg I need job my friends here.
Am also into installation of tiles
I run project analysis too.
Pls help me out
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by SavageResponse(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
In Nigeria both the leaders and the followers are inherently corrupt!
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Okunga: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/our-senior-officers-conniving-with-oil-thieves-navy

Old gist…

If a common street man knows this truth e come be una wey suppose to be intelligent unit no know.

Fraudulent scam of a country
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by dallyemmy: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Any problems wey nor dey finish connivance dey the backyard...
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Ubanz: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na today?
This has been a tradition.
Why do you think they military officers scramble to be posted to the Niger Delta as JTF etc.
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by LogicBomb8: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
rayvelez:
We already know this.
Na to day? No be today wey ny.ash dey 4 back oh e don tey!

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Karemarealty288(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bleep off with this political statement..why must you wait till next year to go tough on criminal elements amongst you.

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by everythinggirly(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ogun go kill some politicians!

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by SafeNigeria: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
dre11:

. .....,,...,... Another crisis is looming in ikorodu if not averted immediately,the oil bunkry activities that caused many people's life in ishawo, igbo-olomu, imagbon axis in recent years if not for the intervention of federal government as started again.This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..please help us reach out to the authority to help us out not to experience another lost of life and property,this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Burgerlomo: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
dre11:

"...it would next year go tougher than before on some of its senior personnel colluding with bunkers"

story, story. its waiting till next year to go tough. how can senior personnel go tough in themselves? that how the clown at immigration said he did undercover to expose the corruption at ikoyi immigration (as if he didnt no before) yet he didnt arrest or dismiss any officer he saw overcharging for passport
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Very good revelation that had been hiden for years. The soot in PH is not about locals refining crude but about top Zoo TERROIST Army officers, Navy officers etc employing locals to do that evil deeds and the issues of bunkering is the same too. They're the ones destroying PORTHACOURT!. The officer that made this revelation must be protected at all cost.

Our Oyel crew, where una dey?

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is so true. That's why they are usually very rich
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Godstiger(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
More like saying Navy conniving with oil thieves,someone remind me..what happens when a thieve join in pursuit of itselve?
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by israelmao(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
We knew this long ago.
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Sunmolar(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
wow. change is coming for the system.

I have been privy to this info over a decade. soon it will no longer be
same game for officers clamouring for posting to the oil region & sea ports where refined products are short change against Nigerian govt through conniving with oil moguls
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by iwaeda: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by MNDY(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Is Their Latest Recruitment Genuine?
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by kushme: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Faller:
Dear Nigerian Navy,
I know you're highly disappointed in the senior officers, but I want to let you know that it's not only the senior officers that are involved in this act of Fuckery, some senior Politicians are also involved, and the senior officers reports to these senior Politicians. I would've called names but I don't want the DSS knocking at my parents door when they can't find me....

Yours Sincerely
Folarin.

Sir, with this your letter to the Nigerian Navy, I am convinced you have a privy info of their activities there or a first hand experience. We have avaricious and wrong men commanding and leading affairs in the country.

Oppression from the security personnel and politicians. They are the major cause of the continual problems we face in Nigeria, yes. insecurity, inflation, banditry, unemployment.
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is as old as iroko. It's just like saying customs and police have started collecting bribe.

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by nku5: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
The money is just too much. That's why Military men will forever partner with the bunkerers and illegal refiners

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Techguy96(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go to the creeks of Niger Delta and see Naval Officers and Civil defense Corps doing bunkering openly without any shame. Nigeria is dead and Buhari came to bury it finally.
Lol, I remember while I was with one oil company in warri, our security force dey leave duty go do bunkery. One of them was transferred to another location, he worked his way back to warri to continue his bunkery/navy job.

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Techguy96(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
nku5:
The money is just too much. That's why Military men will forever partner with the bunkerers and illegal refiners
They will say it's better to partner with the bunkerers and make money, everyone is happy instead of engaging in gun battle that will lead to lost of life for both parties.

Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Bizibi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Very old story!!!! Infact since military regime era.....
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by Techguy96(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Very good revelation that had been hiden for years. The soot in PH is not about locals refining crude but about top Zoo TERROIST Army officers, Navy officers etc employing locals to do that evil deeds and the issues of bunkering is the same too. They're the ones destroying PORTHACOURT!. The officer that made this revelation must be protected at all cost.

Our Oyel crew, where una dey?
Good revelation?

Something that's common knowledge. Who doesn't know this already.
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by LLiKYekoba: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
What is the name of that former Army Col. spokesperson in the Niger delta who became a multibillionaire colluding with oil bunkerers for years.
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by nku5: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Techguy96:

They will say it's better to partner with the bunkerers and make money, everyone is happy instead of engaging in gun battle that will lead to lost of life for both parties.

Na win-win situation for the military. If any military man tries to be too holy his own bosses will transfer him to Lake Chad to face Boko haram
Re: Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy by achymmania: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Redoil:
from ages past and for years to come humans have been known under estimate the power of money (Bribery).
everyone has its own price no matter how tough the person might be.
from Judas son of Iscariot to to our Nigerian politicians no human is immune to
you’re on point bro. Humans are the cheapest commodities.

Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN / Nigeria Needs $500m To Repair Refineries – NNPC.. As All Refineries Remain Shut. / Supreme Court Affirms Election Of Abdulazeez Yari As Governor