Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Brother-In-Law And I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law And I (16372 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

My Brother-In-Law And I by AquilaJoy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
My brother in Law came visiting to spend the weekend with us.
He often jokinly admit that he loves my smell especially combined
with my sweat. I have had people say that to me even my husband.
That is his greatest turn on.
I could not go to church because i was a bit down and my brother inlaw offered
to stay and help out. We were both sitting in couch when he said i smell good.
He brought his nose close to my armpit, sniffed and bofore i knew it we were kissing.
It was so hot i couldnt resist him. We made love three times before my family came home.
He left on that sunday evening. Since then anytime he comes around, we get to smouch and
its getting into me.
I have made a mistake. I have told him we can't continue like this.
Somehow my husband suspect our closeness. what do i do?
I can't tell him the terrible sin i have committed.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by cybersleek(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2007
Opari! what can anybody say other than you have allowed the devil to invite himself into your house, now he is the landlord. I must confess that in all my years of being unshockable, this one takes the biscuit! well i hope you can ask God for forgiveness because with him all things are possible. You have stabbed your husband in the back, and who did you choose, but his own brother, if he finds out, you will be lucky to get out of the whole mess in one piece. As for the brother, there is no word base enough to describe him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by lilrukevwe(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
u have really sinned against man and god am not here to critise u but all i am saying is that wat u done is grevious and u have to get the courage to stop it b4 it breaks ur mariage pls
If not 4 u but 4 ur family and ur kids if u got any pls
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2007
Alu Emee!
hmm
those who gather ant infested maggots,
should be prepared for the visit of the lizard.

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by chika98: 3:40am On Nov 24, 2007
Chei shocked shocked See screw up! You're SCREWED! How could you?
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Prikie(f): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2007
grin grin grin grin Sister, na only God fit deliver you. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2007
chei shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
trust me, if your husband ever finds out, that is it. your marriage is gone.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ifyalways(f): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2007
abasi eeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
seek Gods intervention please ,as only him has the solution,wud forgive you and give you the strenght to live above such occurences in future.

i wish you whatever you wish yourself. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by PTBNaija(f): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2007
He can either save yourself, or fess up to your husband. Most people here would easily say that you messed up and need to tell your husband. But it's only a suggestion, and you can do whatever you want. But it's always best to have relationships. . .especially a marriage based on trust, and telling the truth. You need to tell your husband what has happened. There will be severe consequences, your marriage has a strong chance of ending because that is his brother.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Jeovy(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2007
wow, real Bleep up,be that as it may,I will strongly advised you ask God for 4givenes and get rid of that smell or scent.all the best. lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Jeovy(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2007
wow, real Bleep up,be that as it may,I will strongly advised you ask God for 4givenes and get rid of that smell or scent.all the best. lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2007
The truth is that for me, from experience i have seen from people, i will never advice any woman to confess unfaithfullness to their husbands oh. Men never forgive unfaithfulness, its safer to aviod being unfaithful but seeing that the deed has been done, all you can do now is to stop sleepimg with your Bro- Inlaw. In fact i cant advice you, good luck. Common Boyfriend wey i get i once confessed when i was in school during one of those ASUU strikes , when we got back to school he confessed to me that he slept with someone during the break, me feeling like a honest chick i confessed to him that i kissed another guy and that was it oh, he never let me forget, he did not kiss me for a month said my mouth is infected.
Sister, the ball is on your court oh, God will help you.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by linapeace(f): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2007
it is really badoo, just stop the extra marital affair with your bro inlaws,
it almost happened to a my bothers friend wife. the husband based abroad,his wife with his pple. her brother inlaw i.e the son of his mother's sister, started coming closer to her, being nice and all that, she being naive and so young, almost fell for him ,

well she was a bit lucky that her brother inlaw only fingered her,but still her husband is still feeling the pain after she has confessed to him. he is always feeling hurt and betrayed even after she has given him kids.

so you see just be carefulooooo
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2007
The power of Pheromones can be hard to resist. It's partly what attracts couples to each other, the same rule applies to most animals.

Aquila Joy, the deed's done, you can't change what's happened. But right now, it's all about "damage limitation". I wouldn't hide your indescrition from your husband, and at the same time, I wouldn't confess lightly. It all depends on how strong your marriage is to start with, and how close your husband is to his brother.

There will certainly be a rift between the brothers, that's for sure. The danger in you not telling your husband what happened, is if you decide to end things with your brother-in-law, and he turns nasty, he could decide to tell your husband! He'd most likely paint you as the instigator, and say what a bad wife you are, bla bla bla. It would be better if you at least got your story in first.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the very best of luck.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ozigbo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2007
i am speechless, but the only way to this problem is for
u to ask for God forgiveness and he will make away
where there is seem to no way.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by almondjoy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2007
I really do not understand this popular trend of sleeping with all the men from one family.  Maybe women are trying to catch up with men, since men have been sleeping with all the sisters and aunties of one particular family.  I guess there is a "feminist" revolution going on in the "African Values" department.

@poster
I really do not have anything to say to you. Enjoy. Maybe if you take a bath more often, your smell and sweat will stop attracting "he-goats"!

I wonder what kind of smell you have?----
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by mamaput(f): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2007
@poster
I really do not have anything to say to you. Enjoy. Maybe if you take a bath more often, your smell and sweat will stop attracting "he-goats"!

I wonder what kind of smell you have?----

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by passionwit(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2007
Your Matter Tire me, Seems u like F**k well well,

Good luck
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by annamaria: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2007
Brother (in law). Can you imagine sleeping with your own brother? To me this is a bit like that and it's called INCEST. Maybe if you saw it in that light, you would stop any kind of feelings for this animal brother who does not mind sleeping with his own sister (in law)? I do not believe what happened between the two of you happened over night. It must have developed over time. You should have known it was inappropriate and stopped the feelings by rationalising yourself out of it.

I would  never recommend confession. You have to carry this cross for the rest of your life; that is if your brother(in law) does not let the cat out of the bag. Nevertheless, whatever the consequences, you have to live with it.

Best of luck, babe, cos, only you can get yourself out of this mess and only you can live with yourself after this mess.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by onyekang1(f): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2007
am jus speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by yimiton(f): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2007
When you finally have a child, whose will it be?

Never mind, your husband and brother in law sure bear the same sur-name.

It's unfortunate the way we have come to look down on marrital vows, some of us are married and still go about as if we are in relations.
This is rather sad.

Meanwhile, I don't buy the idea of your smell turning your bro in law on, he lusted over you smell or no smell and you encouraged him. Better wake up from your slumber and realize that you're a married woman now.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by stefykarl: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2007
you are F<cked up, are sure u where ill or u guys arranged it, listen sis, u ve messed up full time, imagine u sleeping with ur husbands bro, God forbid, u get taste at all, he likes ur smell and suddennly u guys r kissing and love making, what a gist just f>ck off, u r disgrace, how dare u cheat ur husband with his bro, u know what ur life an marriage will never be the same. sorry i dnt have advice for you. Goodluck
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by AquilaJoy(f): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2007
I have made a terrible mistake.
The least anyone would do now is cast
stones on me.many have condemned me but a
few shwed empathy. i have sorted out the mess
in my way thru God's help.
Its only human to sin.But with God, there is forgiveness.
Though i love the perfume i wear, may be i should discard it
and just allow peace hold sway for me and those attracted.
I am happily married and nothing will break it down.
I have moved on.
Sorry if any got offended by my post.
i didnt want no attention. i wanted empathy and sincere and objective
criticisms. Any way thank you my friends in nairaland.
I love you all. kiss
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by opokonwa(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2007
@poster

You said that you did not go to church that morn because you were a bit down and your brother-in-law offered to help?

Tell that to the Marines shocked shocked shocked

You were being very economical with the truth.

LET ME TELL THE COMPLETE EPISODE.

You and your brother-in-law had been flirting subtly.

Without speaking to each other, you already knew what was going to happen that sunday. You stayed back to make it happen; a GOlden opportunity shocked shocked shocked

Your brother-in-law also offered to help?; completing the gang-up for lust.

And you enjoyed it like you confessed.

So why come to Nairaland to tell us a 'pitiable' story just because you want to get out of it??

PLEASE GET AWAY FROM HERE! angry

You are an apology of a wife; and you must pay the price for defiling your marriage!; one way or another!!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by opokonwa(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2007
Aquila Joy:

I have made a terrible mistake.
The least anyone would do now is cast
stones on me.many have condemned me but a
few shwed empathy. i have sorted out the mess
in my way through God's help.
Its only human to sin.But with God, there is forgiveness.
Though i love the perfume i wear, may be i should discard it
and just allow peace hold sway for me and those attracted.
I am happily married and nothing will break it down.
I have moved on.
Sorry if any got offended by my post.
i didnt want no attention. i wanted empathy and sincere and objective
criticisms
. Any way thank you my friends in nairaland.
I love you all. kiss

Me empathize with you? you dey craaa . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My colleague who was reading your post with me, almost punched the screen of my laptop thinking your face was there! angry
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by yimiton(f): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2007
@ Poster,
Do you really believe this is all about the perf you wear?
Girl freind, this is a lot more than Perf.

Women must attact men and if you show yourself available, they take advantage of it quickly.

You need to grow up, you need to be more in charge of yourself, get a grip of your emotions, enjoy the attention without letting it get into your head, be a real woman, otherwise, this thing you regard today as a mere mistake, will get you into so much trouble, you wouldn't have an idea of how to get out of it.

If your bro-in-law still wants you, he may stop blaming the perf and resort to blackmail, then, you'll give yourself the excuse that you have to save your marriage, so you have to go on with this ungodly behaviour.

Stop blaming perfs, even if you stop wearing perfs totally, you'll find another excuse. Accept your mistake and face it. Fight this and don't give yourself or us that perf story.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2007
I guess the devil won that part, but there's always room for change. No mind them wey dey condemn you. Who is without sin should cast the first stone! And that I just coated from the bible and if I am to judge you from that, you husband have the right to know and the marriage had been unbefitting by you.
I wouldn’t advice you to tell him cause if it was me, I would want to believe you had been sleeping with other men too and for that reason, and moaning underneath my brother, I wouldn’t ever want to have you as a wife anymore. Because the trust is gone and the love is sore!
I don’t know how you would carry sure secret for the rest of your life. It might be lighter to carry for you to tell me, but I know the loads of shame could be heavier. What if his the one sleeping with your sister? Can you understand that it was the work of the devil? Even after doing it for more than twice?
The biggest shame goes to the brother, I guess you became weak for his charms and good looks, sure he have a nice d**k too (I don’t mean this in a negative way).
And one last thing, what is the perfume you used called?
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by RichyBlacK(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2007
@poster,

Go pray for repentance. You are headed for hell fire - according to the Bible. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by desorlah(f): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2007
*reads post, makes the cross sign and shouts "BLOOD OF JESUS"*

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END IN NAIRALAND
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by rosquare(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
@POSTER,
God is too merciful not to forgive you.
His love for you is also so great that He
will gladly accept you for who you are.

Just tell it to Him and He'll take care of everything.
then ask for His sufficient grace and strenght not
to repeat same.

but most of all,do not condemn yourself,
cos God hasnt condemned you.

HIS LOVE IS REAL.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by realkemmy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
opokonwa:

Me empathize with you? you dey craaa . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My colleague who was reading your post with me, almost punched the screen of my laptop thinking your face was there! angry

very funny

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by kiesara(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2007
stop deceiving urself by giving silly excuse, u are a disgrace to the womanhood and u are not worth to be a married woman. infact, u are irritating me. it is ladies like u that discourage men in trusting women. at least u shld av gone to far away for ur stupid act. i pity ur husband because the poor guy would be caring for u after returning from the church. u must not scale thru from this useless act, brother in-law for that matter na waooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.