Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Only Kerosene Stove Can Fry Chicken Dried The Way I Like It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Kerosene Stove Can Fry Chicken Dried The Way I Like It (727 Views)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers / Best Brand Of Kerosene Stove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Kerosene Stove Can Fry Chicken Dried The Way I Like It by fineboynl(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2021
There is a way I like.y chicken to be fried, very dried and even if you put it inside stew it will never suck and soft, and Only kerosene stove can fry chicken slow dried like that.

Gas will start burning the chicken and it won't dried.
Re: Only Kerosene Stove Can Fry Chicken Dried The Way I Like It by 6ixT8: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2021
That's one aspect where kerosene stove is better. And also when cooking rice, gas cooker would likely mess up your wack due to excessive heat.
Re: Only Kerosene Stove Can Fry Chicken Dried The Way I Like It by Bola146(f): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
The best is gas, always lower the controller while frying. I hate stove like seriously, I would even prefer firewood to cook

2 Likes

Re: Only Kerosene Stove Can Fry Chicken Dried The Way I Like It by luvlyoracle(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
fineboynl:

There is a way I like.y chicken to be fried, very dried and even if you put it inside stew it will never suck and soft, and Only kerosene stove can fry chicken slow dried like that.

Gas will start burning the chicken and it won't dried.

Try using original granite pots and good gas cooker with very minimal heat and thank me later.
Re: Only Kerosene Stove Can Fry Chicken Dried The Way I Like It by Laxy009(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Use air fryer. You don’t need to use groundnut oil . You can also determine how deep you want the frying to be through the setting/control .

(1) (Reply)

Settling Down With Him In A Self Contained Or The Family House? / Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose / Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.