Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53425 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u get any incentive from me before your claims about how Davido made $21m?

Can u show me the argument u are referring to?
Can u kindly give me a breakdown of how much income Davido earned as a musician and as a son of a multimillionaire in dollars
You were the one arguing over Davido’s claims of making 21 million dollars.

Just make your brains work before the new year. Lol
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Kindly give me figures. How many millions does dj cuppy make from her shares in father's company? How much shares are those shares and what is their value?
You don’t deserve the answers, that’s the point. Make do with the one your brain can assimilate.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

You were the one arguing over Davido’s claims of making 21 million dollars.

Just make your brains work before the new year. Lol
can u show me the argument u are referring?
Can u kindly give me a breakdown of how much income Davido earned as a musician and as a son of a multimillionaire in dollars
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Solofresh2: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Bleep off.
A frogged voice lover spotted.
Am not a frogged voice lover and as a matter of fact I know davido cannot make that kind of money in one year and same applies to Wizkid cool
Both davido and Wizkid are not even worth that amount individually so, Davido is just chasing clouts wink

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by djflexcy: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
How old are you angry

Old enough to be your father, son
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

You don’t deserve the answers, that’s the point. Make do with the one your brain can assimilate.

Kindly give me figures. How many millions does dj cuppy make from her shares in father's company? How much shares are those shares and what is their value?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

can u show me the argument u are referring?
You don’t deserve that much detail, Lexy. You don’t, lol.

You never see anything. grin
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by michoim(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
"Davido Adeleke ! That's a whole lot of good cash you made . Ensure you make JESUS Christ your LORD and Savior.

Because making all the Cash on earth or Having all the whole Earth without Having JESUS Christ is a WASTE! It is Worthless and Destructive!
GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding...
Amen. Well said...

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

You’re too broke to know the figures, Lexy. Focus on yourself. 21 million dollars is making you boot, you don’t need to be put in your misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! Billionaires are grossing billions in yearly revenue. The popular and successful child of a multi millionaire grossing or netting 21 million a year, should not be rocket science.

He has a ton of investments/stock, his father is one of the richest men in the country running businesses worth a few hundred million dollars. David is a shareholder in his father’s empire. The value of his stock will definitely be in the millions of dollars. When you also add his personal earnings, it shouldn’t be hard to see how he made such.

Stop the capping about stocks/investments abeg...How much do you think stocks returns in a year (ROI)??

A whole Zenith Bank that's easily worth x5 of his father's company made Returns (ROI) of a little above N200B for 2020.

To make as much as N9B you'd own nothing less than 5% of equity stake....

NOTE: this is for Zenith bank ooo...let alone his father's meager empire in comparison.

Talking about Royalties from Music, How much do you think streaming platforms (youtube, itunes, audiomack) pay per view/stream?? Google and see how much they pay per stream and you'd be shocked...(YouTube pays less than $10K per MILLION VIEW..

So chill abeg...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na lie abeg
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThatFairGuy1: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
That means you're bereaved of knowledge, and at that age, it's over for you to be reprimanded from that sheer illiteracy.

How can 9b be a big money to NAS
djflexcy:

Old enough to be your father, son

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by DrUche3(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
"Davido Adeleke ! That's a whole lot of good cash you made . Ensure you make JESUS Christ your LORD and Savior.

Because making all the Cash on earth or Having all the whole Earth without Having JESUS Christ is a WASTE! It is Worthless and Destructive!
GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding...
Very well spoken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Omicron007: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Solofresh2:
Am not a frogged voice lover and as a matter of fact I know davido cannot make that kind of money in one year and same applies to Wizkid cool
Both davido and Wizkid are not even worth that amount individually so, Davido is just chasing clouts wink

Werey Don dey disguise.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by djflexcy: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
That means you're bereaved of knowledge, and at that age, it's over for you to be reprimanded from that sheer illiteracy.

How can 9b be a big money to NAS

Take your frustration else where, na new year we Wan enter so
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by tfelicityk(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
More money comes year 2022

Congratulations on your profit for your investment
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by DrUche3(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!
Must you infiltrate Gospel preaching to all threads on NL?
Yes!
What is wrong with that
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Depressed101: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Thought he would make more than that. lipsrsealed
bro Even American artists don't make that much after tax, what are you talking about...

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Solofresh2: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:

Werey Don dey disguise.
You be Mumu
Who dey disguise
If I be davido fan I go tell you nah.Shey you go beat me ni
What am telling you is that both Davido and Wizkid can't make that amount of money in a year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Stop the capping about stocks/investments abeg...How much do you think stocks returns in a year (ROI)??

A whole Zenith Bank that's easily worth x5 of his father's company made Returns (ROI) of a little above N200B for 2020.

To make as much as N9B you'd own nothing less than 5% of equity stake....

NOTE: this is for Zenith bank ooo...let alone his father's meager empire in comparison.

Talking about Royalties from Music, How much do you think streaming platforms (youtube, itunes, audiomack) pay per view/stream?? Google and see how much they pay per stream and you'd be shocked...(YouTube pays less than $10K per MILLION VIEW..

So chill abeg...
Keep quiet, kpo kpo garri

Davido’s father has a net worth of almost $700 million. The 21 million David mentioned might be gross earnings and not net. Is that possible? Hell yes. Businesses that don’t even have David’s clout gross that easily, how much more one of the biggest brands in Africa? He’s a shareholder in double digit in his father’s empire which can easily translate to having a net worth in tens of millions of dollars. When you factor his personal endeavors and endorsements, how does 21 million look like rocket science to you lots?

What the fvck is 10k dollars in streaming? Lmao! Davido’s streaming revenues are in the millions of dollars from all platforms as he has billions in accumulated streams.

You should chill
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bignuell:
Papa ifeanyi na my gee but this one na cap. So him dey tell me say e made more money than some sport athletes. Be like somepeople no know wetin $21M be grin grin
them think say na joke, even most American celebs aren't worth that much, talk more of earning it in a year.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by drealnamdy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:
2021 has been a good year for popular Nigerian musician, Davido, who has taken to social media to brag about the amount of money he made in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to Davido, he made 22.3 Million Dollars Which is over 9 Billion in Naira.

He wrote;

This guy davido is so st*pid and childish...always bragging and showing off..who asked you this now...and so fck what

Social media users thought he was lying but it became obvious that he was telling the truth when his manager confirmed it on his IG story.

This news comes days after PUMA signed Davido as their brand ambassador and weeks after Wema Bank gifted him a car for signing an endorsement deal with them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410889/davido-brags-reveals-amount-money-made-2021/
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by drealnamdy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:
2021 has been a good year for popular Nigerian musician, Davido, who has taken to social media to brag about the amount of money he made in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to Davido, he made 22.3 Million Dollars Which is over 9 Billion in Naira.

He wrote;

Social media users thought he was lying but it became obvious that he was telling the truth when his manager confirmed it on his IG story.

This news comes days after PUMA signed Davido as their brand ambassador and weeks after Wema Bank gifted him a car for signing an endorsement deal with them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410889/davido-brags-reveals-amount-money-made-2021/

This guy davido is so st*pid and childish...always bragging and showing off..who asked you this now...and so fck what I'm so sick of everything about including his shallow half baked music
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by udemzeus(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
More wins bro, I support you
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by stevups(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad and I didn't make any money from my music, I only spent alot too bad
Heaven will grant you billions in 2022
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Keep quiet, kpo kpo garri

Davido’s father has a net worth of almost $700 million. The 21 million David mentioned might be gross earnings and not net. Is that possible? Hell yes. Businesses that don’t even have David’s clout gross that easily, how much more one of the biggest brands in Africa? He’s a shareholder in double digit in his father’s empire which can easily translate to having a net worth in tens of millions of dollars. When you factor his personal endeavors and endorsements, how does 21 million look like rocket science to you lots?

What the fvck is 10k dollars in streaming? Lmao! Davido’s streaming revenues are in the millions of dollars from all platforms as he has billions in accumulated streams.

You should chill

Oga stop throwing figures around carelessly, come at me with facts.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN STREAMS KÓ

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Oga stop throwing figures around carelessly, come at me with facts.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN STREAMS KÓ
You are showing me streaming numbers of only one streaming platform in the thousands while Davido has his music in a ton of streaming platforms with billions in stream.

Are you okay?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na this kind press they incite pesin for this politicians recession.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Bobxin: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dangrace01:
Good plesse davido come and buy

11m

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.