Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Ex Is Disturbing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Disturbing Me (5747 Views)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by thankgod460(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
I had similar experience before I got married but I didn't fall into her trap because she later open up the reason behind her eager to sex me when she find out that am married.
She said God safe me because she loves me and she is looking for all means to get pregnant for me, that even if she didn't get the pregnant, she will find all means to fake pregnancy and later plan of miscarriage but that time I won't be at home, I will be call by someone she has planned with.
One need to be extra careful of all these ladies, I can't count numbers of time she demands for sex from me.
Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Estherqueen50:
It's funny when I hear that not indulging in fornication makes one a simp. If being a simp will save your soul, why not proudly be a simp which you are not . Because it takes a lot of self control and determination to flee from sexual immorality. But it's so unfortunate this generation got it twisted. Calling real men simps because they choose to be respectful and obedient to Godly principle.
Back to your question, taking up such offer is just heading for the part of destruction, you got nothing to benefit from that, except for the pleasure you feel you would derive at the moment and you have a lot to loose.
May our destiny never be shortchanged on the altar of temporal pleasure.
Have a beautiful year.

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her / Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.