Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project (3407 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why did you allow your wife to be hustling too hard in the first place,what is her own whether you build house or not?why can't she divert the money and start building her own house, let her be forming virtuous woman there till you cheat on her and start having kids outside marriage
pls I want you to change, it's a new year ma'am

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by lereinter(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Northernblood5:
Your wife is smarter than you

Imagine the reason why you decided to be a tenant forever.

This is why poor people remain poor.

You should thank your stars that you have a smart wife

Don't you know that u can attach a store to your newly built house??

Money wey suppose meant for eating, dey no they use it build house

You read the man said he wants to venture into transport business

What does it say
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by lereinter(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2022
gabazin080:
my money is involved here. she can't do it alone. she is saying she will make life difficult for me if I don't continue the house

Lolzzzzz

I'm not sure you know that you are the head of the house
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by lereinter(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2022
yanabasee:

And even his carpentry shop as well... The monies going for both shop rents and house rents will be channeled into something better.....

Op, allow your wife to guide you in this one ..

A house on lintel level is a finished house......

House to lintel is finished - lolz
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Oyiboman69: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2022
mocipe:

Hear this

My father saw a land in our state capital. He didn't have money with so he didn't buy.
Two weeks later, my father got more than the price of the land. Instead of buying the land, he changed his mind to go for a car.
My mother disagreed and they quarrelled for weeks.
Non of them told us, that has been their way of life. They quarrel and settle without any third party.
When my mom got tired of not talking to her husband, she asked him to go for the car.
My father got the car.
Seven years on, the car was bad. It was sold.
No landed property in the city. New car was bought but still develops fault here and there.
Let your wife finish the building.
The car can be bought later provided the money at hand can finish the building.
the issues is not as simple as you're putting it...the instability of his line of work is what promoted him to save money in pursuing the bus so that there will be another source of income.however, the reason why he's also saving money to buy her a car secretly is what I don't understand.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by lereinter(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Tobijays:
I support you boss, create more channel of business avenues and you are going to build a bigger house than what your wife is pushing for . Talk to your wife, all this I must do pass my neighbor syndrome will only put you in trouble. Durotoye said the first house he built was for rent , he was still in a rented apartment meanwhile he had a house. Being at your comfort is great but what makes you more comfortable is your net income. Trust me if you told your wife the money with her is for her car she definitely going to change gear but you can’t tell her because she will make that her new focus. The building is yours already just tell her you got some bigger dreams you want for you guys that will wow her( includes all the things you want to do her lol she definitely going chill ) I like your guts telling her to open another shop you trying to get a bus and also saving money for your wife’s car. Nice bro I like your style

God bless you brother. Amen
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2022
gabazin080:
I am a carpenter and furniture maker and my wife is an hairdresser. I have a building almost at lintel level. I abandoned the project because of uncertainty in construction work. sometimes you have a contract, sometimes you are just at home spending the money you made already with no other source of income.
so I thought of getting a bus for transportation business when I didn't go to work.
now my wife is threatening to continue it with the money I kept with her to get a car for her plus her money. though she doesn't know the money I am saving with her is for her car.
this is someone we recently discussed she should get another shop and employ a stylist to bring weekly commission for her. just because one of our neighbors moved to their own house last week, now she is more interested in being called a landlady than having other shops.
I threatened to get her arrested if she sets her feet on that land. she also refused to return my money with her and changed her phones password so I won't transfer my money.

now its new year and we ain't talking
allow her to continue building the house why you look for other means of income, in time you wont regret it.
The car can wait
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by lereinter(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2022
You have gotten land and started

Have you done all the papers

Have you fenced it

The land belongs to your children not primarily you

No let anyone push you to fire brigade

Work to get money to build a house you can retire to and get more land

Not after building house you will be looking for what to eat and how to run the family
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Rooneyboy(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2022
gabazin080:
I think I will give with this your comment. I will sit her down and talk to her in the morning
Whatever you do my brother, please DO NOT let your wife put 50 kobo of her own money in that housing project. Use ur tongue to count your teeth bro.
In fact, you shouldn't have told your wife from the on set that you had a building project ongoing. It should have come as a "surprise" to her.
This way, you could have borrowed any sum from her "and refund" when buoyant again (not letting her know what the borrowed funds) is for..... If you go ahead to borrow at this juncture, stating what you need the funds for she'll give you and tell you NOT TO REFUND. In future she is going to open her mouth and say (our house).
Think man..... THINK

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Rooneyboy(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
allow her build continue the house why you look for another means of income, in time you want regret. The car can wait
you guys don't even know women.
Even if it means one year one block"it is better" so as long as you are the only person building the house.
If building house is hungrying her she should buy a land in her name and build.
.....FEAR WOMEN.....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Rooneyboy(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2022
lereinter:

Money wey suppose meant for eating, dey no they use it build house

You read the man said he wants to venture into transport business

What does it say
Don't mind them, most of them are here to deceive the poster. "They don't even know women".

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by yanabasee(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
lereinter:

House to lintel is finished - lolz

When my father built his house....

He struggled to lift it to the lintel level and then he managed to complete one side of the house and we moved in...

From there, we stayed for many years till he had another contract and finished the house and gave it his desired taste....

if your building gets to a lintel height, believe it, you can manage it. Unlike when you barely get to calve out the design....
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Malawian(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2022
House is a very stable investment. You should be happy you have a wife who wants to build with you.

Some squander your money on frivolity and still demand more like they are entitled to it.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2022
ETIIKO:

Please sir allow her, the money is yours and the house is yours she was meant to assist please allow your beautiful wife to go ahead, let her support you with her best.
She is not using the money to carry out negative act please give her your approval and she will return back the feedback to you.
And who told you that she is beautiful?

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Newboss(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Wahala for Man wey don marry. Yeye
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by ETIIKO: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by MrOkenwa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Don't discourage your wife. Sometimes, as couples, we agree to disagree. I know a lady whose husband was deported from Dubai. The guy returned back to Nigeria with nothing.
Before his deportation, he was involved in a serious disagreement with the wife. The lady's offence was that she moved to their uncompleted house. the lady completed just 1 of the 3 rooms then.
3 years on, they're still living in the same house that he discourage his wife from moving into. He's there now claiming landlord. he has his tent and chairs rental services business in the house.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by ETIIKO: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Please don't be blind! Her good character speak of her beautiful heart.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Impostor: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
I built a small apartment last year so I can advise. Before you build that house, make sure you set up alternative sources of income. Don't build, if you don't have enough because it will tie your money down. The house may not be completed for you to move in and the money is also tied down there so you can't do anything to earn money. Therefore go ahead and get that bus also open a new shop for your wife then use the proceeds from your businesses to be building. PLEASE DON'T TIE YOUR CAPITAL DOWN. Building now is expensive as prices of materials are over the roof so set your self up properly by having multiple businesses then use profit to build. I suffered to finish just a small apartment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Starz825(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why did you allow your wife to be hustling too hard in the first place,what is her own whether you build house or not?why can't she divert the money and start building her own house, let her be forming virtuous woman there till you cheat on her and start having kids outside marriage
If your wife get people like this as friends... your marriage is over grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Starz825(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rooneyboy:

Whatever you do my brother, please DO NOT let your wife put 50 kobo of her own money in that housing project. Use ur tongue to count your teeth bro.
In fact, you shouldn't have told your wife from the on set that you had a building project ongoing. It should have come as a "surprise" to her.
This way, you could have borrowed any sum from her "and refund" when buoyant again (not letting her know what the borrowed funds) is for..... If you go ahead to borrow at this juncture, stating what you need the funds for she'll give you and tell you NOT TO REFUND. In future she is going to open her mouth and say (our house).
Think man..... THINK
But shey be na marriage...is not supposed to be our house even if the man is the sole builder
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by gabazin080(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Impostor:
I built a small apartment last year so I can advise. Before you build that house, make sure you set up alternative sources of income. Don't build, if you don't have enough because it will tie your money down. The house may not be completed for you to move in and the money is also tied down there so you can't do anything to earn money. Therefore go ahead and get that bus also open a new shop for your wife then use the proceeds from your businesses to be building. PLEASE DON'T TIE YOUR CAPITAL DOWN. Building now is expensive as prices of materials are over the roof so set your self up properly by having multiple businesses then use profit to build. I suffered to finish just a small apartment.
I have always talked about having a business empire before building a home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church / Meet Mary Nyakundi From Kisii(photo) / Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.