Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

aaa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / aaa (1303 Views)

aaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

aaa by duiker2001(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2007
aaaaa
Re: aaa by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2007
so sweet, i pray you find her. smiley
Re: aaa by duiker2001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2007
bbb
Re: aaa by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2007
i don't know because am not in Nigeria, but i believe other users who stay in Port-Harcourt could be of help or she might just be on the site, who knows?
Re: aaa by cuteass1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2007
auuuuuh, thats so sweet and touchie cry

I hope u find your long lost love, but just incase of next time, always remember to grab the moment . . the next minute might be too late wink

Good luck, if she's yours, i mean truly yours, then there are bigger chances of you re-uniting . . fate/nature/luck has a way of making it happen!! cheesy
Re: aaa by duiker2001(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2007
ccccc
Re: aaa by jdizzy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2007
cheesy
Only in Naija will someone strap an IPOD to their arm when they are not exercising.

So Bros, you are in love with someone you never met. Be careful, Don't get taken for a ride oh
Re: aaa by duiker2001(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2007
aaaaa
Re: aaa by derinsola(f): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2007
Well LOVE STRUCK guy i wish u all the best and do hope u meet her really soon b4 its too late
Re: aaa by duiker2001(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2007
aaaa
Re: aaa by faramola: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
ohh. its a sad story, u r not smart, always follow ur heart, u might never see her again , i bet, because we have millions of people in naija, ok, but it sure is a lesson for you, always grab an opportunity, u,ll meet someone else like her i promise, there r too many pretty gurls around u , n always remember "time waits for no one". Pele!
Re: aaa by angelchi(f): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
Bt u slow small o ;Dits i hp u find her.
Re: aaa by aikmamah1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
waited for 2 good hours yet u cld not make a move now u r looking for her. man u no use ur opportunity while it was avialble, how am sure u will even be able to talk to her if u meet her again. man u just get gut
Re: aaa by wills(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2007
Excuse you men!, but that’s Bullshit, real bullshit… I bet you one crazy ass hungry PH chick going by the profile of you, [s] (which I believe is one whacked up) lie, will send a mail to that wacky gmail [/s] , email addy , and once again player ,  u will have an ass to tap.  Women, he didn’t see any one oh, na  Lie  grin, and pitifully enough one lousy girl will now claim she is the one.

sad sad world we living in,  angry

Mr. (have u seen her) why not go to rhythm FM and the TV stations too shocked, I bet that will be a lot faster,  (lol)…

[s]duiker2001 indeed, u should be called player2007 [/s]
Re: aaa by duiker2001(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2007
aaaa
Re: aaa by wills(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2007
Hey ! Man! It was just a joke was just trying to put some spark on this tread, so don’t hate on  a player hater.

Such encounters do occur, just like the one you had, but the search now is like looking for a niddle in a hay stack , how on earth are you going to finds this girl, the chances that she is on Nairaland is like  1 in 200000.

So heres what I will suggest, why not try Hi5 its pictoral, you can limit your search to females located in PH, maybe just maybe u might see her.

Do keep us posted, this is one story I will love to see the end.

My apologies for the last post.
Re: aaa by duiker2001(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2007
aaaaa
Re: aaa by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2007
:oEeya !!! So odes like you still dey. what makes you think u deserve her after slackin so much, ha 3.5 hrs of oppurtunity wasted. sorry o. well u better start flying lagos-ph thrice daily till the end of the year. you might get lucky . MUGU !!!
Re: aaa by Macgreat(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hmm. . . .
Guy! Next time do wat u have to do.
Re: aaa by Smeagol(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Poster

Ok, cos I really don't have much doing right now, I'll take my time to analyze your post.

I walked into the waiting room, and my eyes immediately fell on you, you were sitting with your i-pod strapped to your left arm, looking bored, waiting for your flight,
After the way u described her, I doubt if she's would be that dumb. Strap-ons for the ipod is mostly/always associated with work-outs, not when you are bored at the airport terminal.

The whole two hours we waited for our flight, i was looking at you, admiring your stylish look, the glasses, the nice mobile, you scrolling over pics of family and friends, you making a call, smiling, chuckling, and i even noticed that your ears were sore, because you rubbed ointment on it,
Now, were you that close to her that you could see the pix she was going through on her "phone" or "ipod"? Or was she that bored that she had prints with her at the terminal to keep her company even with her ipod and "nice mobile" with her, as though she anticipated the 2hour delay in flight schedule! She has got to be a freak if she actually did all that to keep herself company.

During the flight i saw you enjoying small conversations with the old indian guy siting next to you
Now, were you sitting behind them? Directly? I doubt it. Well, I know a pretty much about human psychology and I put it to you, "when 2 people meet for the 1st time, and sit next to each other in a bus, train, plane on a trip, they hardly give a full face view to the other person. They just lean towards the other during conversations. So, how you take see her face from "5rows" behind them? I bow o!

We landed, and i had a last opportunity to approach you, my driver waited on me, i walked past you and a much younger guy, (possibly your cousin?), i decided not to talk to you, to my regret,

I went back to virgin, to ask for your contact details, they would not make it available due to passenger privacy rules,
Hmm, all the time you spend for yankee na waste o! How on earth would they give you other passengers information if you dont wave an FBI badge at least?
Quick question, how did you describe her to the airline officials? Or were u that lucky that she stood at a vantage position for the officials to see?

My guy, bottom line, u dont exist! and neither does she! Nice story sha! grin

P.S: If my analysis is wrong, i.e she does exist, I'll suggest you take this advice posted earlier:
alasoka:

:oEeya !!! So odes like you still dey. what makes you think u deserve her after slackin so much, ha 3.5 hrs of oppurtunity wasted. sorry o. well u better start flying lagos-ph thrice daily till the end of the year. you might get lucky . MUGU !!!

(1) (Reply)

Shake It Like It Is Hot / How To Spot A Liar / May Be Pregnant Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.